New Thread
  New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Donít blame Satan for white supremacy. by grandmotherweb on Aug 23,2017 7:43pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Aug 23,2017 7:43pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/08/23/im-a-founder-of-the-satanic-temple-dont-blame-satan-for-white-supremacy/

"It is axiomatic within Satanism that individuals must be judged for their own actions and for their own merits. To unfavorably relegate individuals into arbitrary categories, or to take credit for the achievements of another based upon a shared classification, is to defy the very foundational principles of our ethics."

says the guy who calls everyone with multiple personalities or recovered memories a liar...

toggletoggle post by ANTIFA NEW ENGLAND at Aug 23,2017 8:56pm
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THESE RACIST SHITLORDS. THE HAMMER AND SICKLE SHALL DESTROY THE FASCIST PIGS!

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Aug 24,2017 1:57pm

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
TST has been trying to troll me to suicide since this all began.

it's funny, because they don't believe i really have multiple personalities, yet they think they can troll me for having multiple personalities, and try to interfere with my SSDI in any way..

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Aug 24,2017 2:54pm
also, Lucien Craven Coward deletes my comments, because they're too triggering...

grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
https://greyfaction.org/wendy-hoffman/

i'm sure that Wendy Hoffman appreciates the free advertising for her memoirs, and her book sales are doing just fine, thanks.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Aug 28,2017 5:49pm edited Aug 28,2017 5:50pm
https://richarddawkins.net/2017/08/im-a-founder-of-the-satanic-temple-dont-blame-satan-for-white-supremacy

re-issue of the same article, with more thorough moderation of the comments section.

toggletoggle post by Grandmotherweb at Aug 30,2017 2:49pm
Richard Dawkins' moderators suspended my account, because my comments were too triggering.

#CantHandleTheTruth

toggletoggle post by Grandmotherweb at Aug 30,2017 5:39pm
the post that broke the camel's back, when asked if my abuse was at the hands of the Satanic Temple's fine organization or not:

"Like you care. My abuse was at the hands of my parents, and their cult leaders in Alabama. Go stalk and harass them, since that's apparently all you people are good for."

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 12,2017 4:01pm
another day, another 30-day Facebook ban...

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 13,2017 12:35pm
Stu de Haan can be reached at 520.358.4089.

D.I.D. is not a "conspiracy of quack therapists." Snap out of that autism of yours, why doncha.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 13,2017 1:30pm
Stu de Haan isn't laughing anymore.

He should not have been laughing to begin with.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Sep 13,2017 2:56pm
all I know is that people have been sending me screenshots of stuff they posted on Facebook and how it gets removed cause community standards and they get banned for 30 days.

social media is great for networking for promoting shows and whatnot, but other than that, it's a sociological disease. get out while you still can. best thing I ever did.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 13,2017 5:30pm
it is a straight-up crack addiction. honestly, being able to see posts but not comment on them is oddly refreshing.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 14,2017 3:20pm
Attn: TST

The calls will continue, to both you and your lawyer, all day, every day, until your grasp of reality improves.

Is autism a "conspiracy of quack therapists," too? Let's ask some Christian Truthers what they think...

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 14,2017 4:15pm

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 15,2017 6:52pm
Paid a visit to the Salem Police Department today. They remembered me from my One-Person Peaceful Protest a year ago.

The next time TST feels like filming anyone without consent, particularly the organizer of a rape survivors' conference, they will be arrested.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 16,2017 7:43pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o1g7Lp6jZzU/

Do you know what they do in Chechnya, with gay people, who don't exist? "Cleanse your family's honor with blood!"

http://nyp.st/2pI5Uua

toggletoggle post by Dioside at Sep 19,2017 2:49pm
Considering Satan is fake this entire thread is pointless.

Worshiping Satan is about as "REAL bro" as worshiping greek yogurt. Also without Jesus or a christian god...your Satan that you (the reader) think is boss, wouldn't even exist.

The sad part is these morons think they are fighting some worthwhile cause..

TST = Satan is real!!! Worship him or feel the wrath of this forced society we live in.

Antiwhatevers = You can't say that, you can't do that, stop that it's against my rights for you to do what you are giving for rights so stop abusing my rights while doing something that is in the right.

Christians = Hey don't worship satan worship god

Muslims = If you talk shit about our religion we beat you up/murder you because we have no reasonings.

Asians = We are asians let us make cheap product for you.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 19,2017 5:46pm
Nowadays TST = Satan is metaphors! Psychics are fake! DID is the same as demonic possession which is also fake! Worship spokesman's testicles or be teabagged!

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Sep 19,2017 5:52pm
I've heard a pretty convincing "spiritualist"/psychic before. Well, two.

We had one woman come in to my work and all of her readings were vague as fuck so I assumed it was one of those "throw out generic shit until the person receiving the reading finds something that makes sense and then the psychic runs with it as the individual feeds them more subtle information to build a narrative.

However- This woman did tell my coworker that she had something following her that was always with her. What was following her appeared to be a short woman of asian descent doing something with her hands around the area of her chest. I called bullshit.

a year later, another individual came in. a guy who had no affiliation with anything besides a spiritualist church and didn't do personal readings. not from the local area like the other woman from before. this dude is in his 70's. big ass Irish dude who looks kinda like John Wayne with white hair. My coworker walks in and he does an epic double take. I think nothing of it. Later on in the day, he says to her... "you know... you have something that follows you. it's a dark mass but appears to be a small woman of asian descent and she is constantly clutching her heart behind you".

I freaked. So yeah, I have a bit of belief in *a small handful of* psychics as a result.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 20,2017 4:15pm

toggletoggle post by Obscure radio host at Sep 20,2017 7:39pm
Is it me or is this "Grandmotherweb" broad a complete whack job?

toggletoggle post by Diamond City Radio at Sep 20,2017 7:58pm
Obscure%20radio%20host said[orig][quote]
Is it me or is this "Grandmotherweb" broad a complete whack job?

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 20,2017 8:09pm
I'll stick to ping-pong, thx

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Obscure radio host at Sep 21,2017 9:01am
yup...nut job. Take your meds.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 21,2017 10:23am
there is no medication for multiplicity.

toggletoggle post by Obscure radio host at Sep 21,2017 1:53pm
That's because it's not a real disease, nut job

toggletoggle post by that other guy at Sep 21,2017 1:55pm
Obscure%20radio%20host said[orig][quote]
That's because it's not a real disease, nut job

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplicity_(psychology)

toggletoggle post by Still Well Stupid at Sep 21,2017 2:24pm
That is nice, to bad satan isn't real and religion will be smashed to pieces upon the arrival of 1 single intelligent life form not from this planet.

Wikipedia can be altered, fake news.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 21,2017 2:37pm edited Sep 21,2017 2:39pm
it's only a disorder if you can't control your switching, or you lose time, and it impairs your ability to function. there are non-disordered multiple systems out there. I am a disordered system.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24788904

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Sep 21,2017 5:06pm edited Sep 21,2017 5:11pm
http://www.karitas.net/blackbirds/layman/whatis.html

"MYTH: the "personalities" are really demons (Christian view) or earthbound spirits (Spiritualist/New Age view) which need to be exorcised.

Many religions hold different ideas about multiplicity. Some traditional societies regard it as a sacred lifepath, enabling communication with spirits in the afterlife. Some Southwestern Indian people believe it's important for leaders and holy people to have many "spirits inside them" and to meditate in order to find and embody such spirits. The Catholic Church has very strict criteria for determining if a person is possessed by demons, and according to their guidelines, multiple personality is not possession.

In other words, multiplicity is controversial, and in western society with its one-soul-per-body model, so unnerving that it's apt to generate extreme reaction. It may be the hardest thing you've ever done, but if you feel that your multiple friend is possessed by demons or inhabited by discarnates, your best action might be to leave them alone about it.

Some people who are hosting many spirits and do not want to may benefit from a soul retrieval or exorcism of some sort, although perhaps not a Christian one. But too many multiples -- especially children -- have been subjected to exorcisms and lengthy prayer sessions in an effort to drive out supposed demons that are doing no harm. (If you think that having many persons in one body is intrinsically harmful, you need to broaden your mind.)"

Enter a Quick Response(advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][10:33:39pm Sep 21,2017
load time 0.12323 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]