New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by susurrate at 2017-09-19 17:52:46
I've heard a pretty convincing "spiritualist"/psychic before. Well, two.

We had one woman come in to my work and all of her readings were vague as fuck so I assumed it was one of those "throw out generic shit until the person receiving the reading finds something that makes sense and then the psychic runs with it as the individual feeds them more subtle information to build a narrative.

However- This woman did tell my coworker that she had something following her that was always with her. What was following her appeared to be a short woman of asian descent doing something with her hands around the area of her chest. I called bullshit.

a year later, another individual came in. a guy who had no affiliation with anything besides a spiritualist church and didn't do personal readings. not from the local area like the other woman from before. this dude is in his 70's. big ass Irish dude who looks kinda like John Wayne with white hair. My coworker walks in and he does an epic double take. I think nothing of it. Later on in the day, he says to her... "you know... you have something that follows you. it's a dark mass but appears to be a small woman of asian descent and she is constantly clutching her heart behind you".

I freaked. So yeah, I have a bit of belief in *a small handful of* psychics as a result.

[default homepage] [print][12:16:45pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00734 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]