New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Battle of the Teratisms cont.'d by dread_104 on Jun 5,2004 4:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jun 5,2004 4:04pm
first, there's some more shit talk on that lost disciple message board.
Then, Rob tells me he's reading some bio about them( i'll post which one when i find out) and it turns out their old name used to be Stillborn. You're thinkin' "yeah, so what?" OUR name was originally Stillborn!!!
This is getting weird...

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 5,2004 4:35pm
Thats really fucked up

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 5,2004 4:47pm
The other teratism comes out with there new album...right along with ours!!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jun 5,2004 4:50pm
Rob did you get my voicemail?
call sully and tell him we can do the show, i talked to nel. ask if he's got any open slots too?

toggletoggle post by Terence nli at Jun 5,2004 4:56pm
Lost Disciple messageboard? Jesus Christ is that label still around?

:p

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jun 5,2004 4:59pm
i guess so. they still got adds up for Pessemist's new album, "Slaughtering the Faithful." i don't know what's up.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 5,2004 5:17pm
heres that link .....I think its weird that thier old name was our name too.
http://www.tartareandesire.com/bands/teratism.html

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jun 6,2004 5:02am
And they called their CD "Ex Infernus." Okay Naglfar.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 10:25am
I hate to ressurect this shit but, I got a email from cecile(teratism manager). she wrote me a large email consisting the battle of the name and that we havent put out anything in five years so our time has run out on owning the name legally. She left a number so I called her...She gave me much attitude and was to busy to talk to me cuz she was watching dimmu at ozfest..does anyone have any info on this 5 year bullshit?

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jul 17,2004 10:33am
never heard of that shit but you outta contact a lawer who handles band contracts and shit to check it out youusually can find their ad in north east preformer and sound check

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 11:07am
Ill have to see what she says(if shes not to busy) and have her send me the mumbo jumbo she says she has. This is gay!

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jul 17,2004 11:18am
so put out a cheesy 4 song ep. it can be done by next week.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 11:55am
Our new stuff is ready..now we dont know if to press it or wait.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 1:19pm
well I talked to her..........She wants to come up with an agreement with us and root of all evil on how the two bands will be marketed and that thier lable has trademarked the name teratism.. She said we might not have to change our name..I dont know Im fuckin confused...somebody , anybody...give me some answers please!

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 17,2004 1:43pm
last time i checked, you couldn't copyright, or trademark a name...you can copyright or trademark a logo though...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 17,2004 1:54pm
you know the band "Bush"? well in Canada they had to change their name to Bushx because there was already a band...so i know the laws vary depending on the country/state..

but before changing anything i would look further into it
CHECK THIS OUT:
http://inventors.about.com/library/bl/toc/blcopyrightFAQ15.htm

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 2:17pm
thanx sucubus...but we probrobly gonna change it...We cant delay our cd any further. And I dont think dwyer wants to deal with any problems either. I know pathos is a lable, but root of all evil pays for all the copyrights and trademarks for teratism and they are getting signed to osmose records(century media) and I cant tangle with an even bigger lable. We have no representation and Im handling these calls myself and bull shiting them cuz I dont know this shit. They heard we are signed..but we are not really. We are only getting on pathos with john and thats different than their lable(john?) I think. They said because we where not a functioning band in 2000 that they had the right to take the name from us..but I dont under stand whats functional or not...We where still pushing the human animal release this whole time we were dormant from our break, just not playing. But if she knows that root of all evil has copyrghted them than that should be it right.....? no arguments..we should just have to change it and deal with it.... But shes telling me we might not have to..I dont get it. But once osmose steps in..I doubt they will want another teratism around and blow us out of the water..Than 1500 copys of our new album and any merch...down the fuckin drain!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 17,2004 2:21pm
Just use the name MASS TERATISM.

Dual meaning.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 2:22pm
john need to talk to you..will you be around later after 6? can I give you a buzz.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 17,2004 2:25pm
Nope, I will be at The Cock Block tonight though.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 2:46pm
how about we just call our selves our title to the cd "SERVICE FOR THE DAMNED" and we will,have another self titled release

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jul 17,2004 2:56pm
is their trademark registered? that little "r" in the circle means it is filed and accepted by the uspto. everyone on this board can use the name teratism and put the "TM" next to it, but the only one that has the registered mark can pursue legal action.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 3:03pm
So what does that mean for us.........and can you print out that shit..so I can send it to the bitch if I have to..?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 17,2004 3:12pm
If this chick Cecile is the one that I think it is, she is so full of shit that her eyes are brown.

Just use MASS TERATISM!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jul 17,2004 3:20pm
they aren't registered, according to the uspto. this means that eitherthey have a pending patent, or have never done anything about theire name. i'll bet it's pending, (just like us!) i'm contacting Osmose. fuck this broad...

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 3:26pm
All right man..I dont know..If they havent done it yet then Im sure osmose will do it for them.

mass teratism is corny...just like black metal fans.
Talking to that chick was just the dumbest thing i ever had to do. All evil and serious...she was getting mad at me because I wasnt being perfetional.. I asked her out for a beer..haha!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jul 17,2004 3:38pm edited Jul 17,2004 3:39pm
just emailed osmose(stupid french). told 'em her name and company, her claims, and asked them to confirm signing them (the site doesn't mention a word about them),who I am, telling them i just wanted to find out if she was for real or just bullshitting and namedropping to scare me away, before i decide to pursue legal action to protect my property.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 17,2004 3:46pm
Robdeadskin said:
I wasnt being perfetional.

That's some professional spelling!

Ha ha!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jul 17,2004 3:54pm
here's the sitch(my theory) both bands have pending applications for TM registration. it's basically a coin toss whoever gets it, no one has control, it's just a question of whom ever's app the USPTO files first. Osmose Prod. just very recently expresses interest sin signing them. congrats, hooray, etc. BUT "what about that other Teratism from MA? What if they get the rights before we do? Osmose won't sign us as Teratism if someone else has or gets the rights. Shit whatta we do? Let's contact them. we're on tour, we got a manager. maybe we'll scare em into changing their name, and avoid a whole mess and, possibly, having to change our name."

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 4:43pm
shut up john haha! I new I spelled wrong but Im rushing around at work!

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 4:47pm
This is gay...do any other bands go through this often? I dont care about another band with the same name..And the girl I talked to said she and the band doesnt either...but earl of root of all evil has a huge issue because he doesnt understand how two teratisms can market themselves fairly. And is concerned about who will know who is who!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 17,2004 6:00pm
DISGORGE both share the name, Mexigorge and Caligorge.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 17,2004 6:04pm
the thing on that is because they are from different country's...but I am a disgorge fan..and I dont get them mixed up. More shit on the lost disiple site too from teratism..somthin about meeting on the sheeps playground or something.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 17,2004 6:46pm
i can tell you about that stuff tonight.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Jul 17,2004 7:12pm
Robdeadskin said:
the thing on that is because they are from different country's...but I am a disgorge fan..and I dont get them mixed up. More shit on the lost disiple site too from teratism..somthin about meeting on the sheeps playground or something.

Sheeps playground: I heard about this...... its this erotic evil homosexual
sacrifice that the black metal kids do out in the mid-west. It's how they prove how really gay they true'lly are. I wouldent worry , the bottom line is that they want to probe your anus and push your shit in. Shemhemforash, hail anus.

Theres like 5 other anoxia's in the u.s............FUCK 'EM.
Are music represents the name the best.......period.

Ok john, could you proof read my post for speellang earrors.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Jul 18,2004 9:30am
"Hellspawned from the frozen northland of America, TERATISM evokes a soundtrack of utter damnation upon the souls brave enough to venture into the blackest regions of the abyss."

frozen northland ???????? what??????where , they grow corn out there!

and the ultra brutal sick stage names:
Lord Ornias
Tyrannus Vermis
Diabolus Erysichthon
Azaethron
Flesh Harrower (this ones kinda cool......)
I dont understand black metal..............

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jul 18,2004 12:54pm
people who take black metal this seriously make me laugh

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 18,2004 12:54pm
people who take me seriously make me laugh

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole at Northampton? at Jul 18,2004 4:00pm
Trademarks can get complicated. Your probably better off changing the name and not getting involved. I know thats a pain in the ass but so is court.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 18,2004 4:20pm
Fuck that!

This TERATISM (from Mass) had the name first.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 18,2004 4:21pm
i saw a band who used to be called Stillborn and is now called Teratism at the canton vfw when i was 15. whichever one that was, they ruled.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 18,2004 4:38pm
That is the Mass TERATISM.

They do rule.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jul 18,2004 9:48pm
that was our first show!

toggletoggle post by Robteratism at Jul 19,2004 12:28pm
Wow ...we really love all the support people have been giving us....The name stays with us...until otherwise proven..fuck it.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 19,2004 12:34pm
you outta call your elves
SOFT CUDDLY BUNNYS
and all where a bunny suits when you play kinda a reverse slipnot thing hahaha

keep the name teratism fuck the other band

toggletoggle post by Robteratism at Jul 19,2004 12:42pm
we are soft cuddly bunnies jim...wanna pet me?

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 19,2004 12:46pm
hahahahahahaha

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jul 19,2004 1:04pm
Cecile is a good friend of mine. She and Dominion Entertainment are helping out both of the bands im in. I could ask her whats going on with the name situation if you like.

And just for the record Cecile doesnt like Dimmu Borgir.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 19,2004 1:15pm
There used to be a band called Imperator. They broke up, so another band used that name (knowing that they used to be a band). Then, the original Imperator got back together, asked the new Imperator to change their name, and they had to because of legal stuff.

But the exact opposite thing happened with Incubus. So two seperate cases, two different outcomes. I dont know what to do.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jul 19,2004 2:18pm
Robdeadskin said:
This is gay...do any other bands go through this often? I dont care about another band with the same name..And the girl I talked to said she and the band doesnt either...but earl of root of all evil has a huge issue because he doesnt understand how two teratisms can market themselves fairly. And is concerned about who will know who is who!

I can pretty much guarantee you that Cecile doesn't give a shit how many bands named Teratism there are out there. Its either the band or the label thats giving her shit about this and now she has to deal with everyones drama so that everyone stays happy. The perks of being a manager i suppose...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 19,2004 5:21pm
The Mass TERATISM had the name first.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin nli at Jul 19,2004 5:37pm
christraper- Thanx , but me and cecile are talking this out and I would rather just keep doing what we are doing....there is nothing more that any one can add..both teratisms know that they exisit and are fully active.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 23,2004 3:12am
RESPONSE FROM MURDER(GUITARIST FROM THE MINNESOTA TERATISM)
I could give 2 shits how many Teratisms' there are in this worthless shit hole world......We were never called Stillborn most of us were in Theatre of the Macabre before Teratism. I don't give a fuck if you had the name first or yer mom. It is a pathetic fucking issue in my opinion. I have only taken offense at the fact that people have resorted to high school ignorant ranting about us "black metal fags" Have I ever insulted any of you? Not my fucking thing. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they generally stink.....We are not pursuing any legal action...and in fact we are incorporating the name which you can infact do.....And if all goes well we still won't seek any legal action....As far as Cecile is concerned she is just doing her job....Call her a bitch or whatever you want to....She will still nag the shit out of you to resolve this b.s. I know our singer has e-mailed you with no response from anyone in yer band. However you found enough time to run yer mouths on these little chat boards....It seems no one wants to confront this issue with us So how do we procede? I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO HAD THE GODDAMN NAME FIRST OR THE BULLSHIT TERMS "REAL' OR "TRUE" THEY MEAN NOTHING!!!! We are signed we have a tour coming up and are now recording our third full-length and it has nothing to do with you nor the death metal scene.....other than we share the same name...as far as us giving you shirts for "free promotion" get of yer lazy asses and promote yer own shit since you don't like black metal or the fags that play it. Why would you want to exploit that other than the fact that you in turn might actually be a fag...guilt by association...All I would like to see happen is you do yer shit we do ours and we stay the fuck out of each other's way and every faggot can be happy.....If you want a war of insults go back to fucking highschool....If you want a real war than write me and I'll send you my adress or send me yours and I will oblige you by showing up whereever and we can stand face to face and be fucking done with it once and for all......I would have no problem recording albums from prison with yer blood on my hands....but since that isn't a reality yet...let's pretend to play nice untill we get sick of it and then go from there.......END OF LINE.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Sep 23,2004 3:25am
Christraper said:
Cecile is a good friend of mine. She and Dominion Entertainment are helping out both of the bands im in. I could ask her whats going on with the name situation if you like.

And just for the record Cecile doesnt like Dimmu Borgir.

I really really doubt it's Cecile from NJ...

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Sep 23,2004 3:27am
dread_104 said:
i guess so. they still got adds up for Pessemist's new album, "Slaughtering the Faithful." i don't know what's up.

Didn't that come out in 2002? Haha...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Sep 23,2004 6:34am
Alex, it is THAT Cecile.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 23,2004 9:04am edited Sep 23,2004 9:40am
hey guitarist from teratism(murder) Ihave gotten plenty of emails and shit talking from people on your end...Its how all of this fuckin started,if you want to threaten that you will go to prison by beating some one to death...fine...its not like that would go down as easy as you think..as far as the name..whatever. Cecil contacted us about it, making it a big deal for us, and I talked to your manager , and that was a pointless effort, and a waste of time, And I never got any email from your singer..so fuck it...we got asked to come out to minnasota..i would like to play on your turf and discuss this face to face, no problem. I am not afraid of confrontation..just keepin mind we are always trashed and having any conversation with us would probrobly be a waste of your time.. But the shit spilled out of the mouths are the mouths you have fed..Just remember that. We dont give a fuck about this issue any longer so fuckin drop it. we just want to tear it up..and we do it well. END OF LINE

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Sep 23,2004 9:45am
ahhh landlocked inbreds. gotta love em. glad my band name is ridiculous enough that no one will steal it

toggletoggle post by Converge241 at Sep 23,2004 10:13am
just tell the Viking-tisms "hey, you cant rent here anymore!"

that ALWAYS gets 'em

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Sep 23,2004 10:50am
Fucking junior high soap opera.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 11:02am
This is bullshit. People need to stop talking shit unless they plan on backing it up. Murder's fucking nuts dude. He really will fly over here just to kick someone ass. Kinda funny but its true.

Ok so apparently weve determined that neither band cares if they have the same name so lets drop it already!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes Bestial it is Cecile from NJ

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 23,2004 11:03am
It would be pretty funny if he flew over here and Nelson tore him in half.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 11:04am
The guys in Teratism (BM) are all gigantic! They will destroy!!!!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 23,2004 11:06am
So what?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 11:08am
i dunno.......but they will!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 11:08am
I hope they do fly over, i think itd be hilarious! Id totally video tape that shit!

toggletoggle post by Converge241 at Sep 23,2004 11:09am
If they want to come down that'll be cool I'll even pitch in and book them a show in Boston

*calls up RamRod for booking information*

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 23,2004 11:13am
I will fight with teratism (DM)

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 11:34am
Joe/NotCommon said:
I will fight with teratism (DM)

no none of that. let em fight it out themselves. because technically im obligated to fight for both sides. Im friends with BM Teratism but im also friends with everyone who knows DM Teratism. So that would suck.

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Sep 23,2004 11:39am
Yeah, let them come over so we can celebrate a good fight bathing. in blood...and I mean BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
\m/

toggletoggle post by Converge241 at Sep 23,2004 11:40am
you can always ref based on that i guess..

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 23,2004 12:15pm
I laugh in the face of some guy that threatens to kick someones ass, and goto prison with 'blood on his hands' then turns around and puts on a bunch of faggy makeup...pretty funny stuff.
and if he did fly here...dont you think he would be a touch outnumbered?

in the words of my buddy 'prowler', (talkin to some mass kids, threatening to get his 'boyz')
"BRING A ROCKET LAUNCHER CUZ YER GONNA FUCKING NEED IT!"

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 23,2004 1:16pm
I will just unleash the power of my penis.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 1:19pm
have you named it yet?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 23,2004 1:20pm
Gary or Bruce, I cannot decide.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 1:21pm
I like Bruce

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 23,2004 1:22pm
Bruce will conquer any teratism.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 23,2004 1:22pm
wow dude

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Sep 23,2004 5:34pm
what exactly constitutes as "talking shit?" I was under the impression it was when people run their mouths about fighting and throwing insults for no reason. People talk on message boards, it's a fact of life. I don't recall posting anything insulting. I merely mentioned a weird coincidence(which apparently isn't true. thanx for clearing that up! god knows life has been at a standstill since that one was brought out...) and then people talked from there. oh fucking well. I guess i'm supposed to control what people post. D'ja hear that aaron, from now on, all posts have to be approved by me. and in regards to this "bloody hands" biz, i'm gonna let y'all in on something. All that spooky language shit, it don't work on the east coast. maybe it does in the stix, but not here. we live in the real world, are real people, take ourselves seriously, etc. in this part of the country, living out your fantasy persona is considered gay. sorry, just a fact.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Sep 23,2004 5:37pm
I have deadly fins filled with poison on either side of my scrotum. When I am threatened... it swells..... when it swells.... many die.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 23,2004 5:38pm
I must obey...

toggletoggle post by Converge241 at Sep 24,2004 8:23am
To think this all would have been missed out upon if you just took the suggestion to add the "E" to the original name

toggletoggle post by Converge241 at Sep 24,2004 8:23am
To think this all would have been missed out upon if you just took the suggestion to add the "E" to the original name

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 24,2004 10:11am
dread_104 said:
what exactly constitutes as "talking shit?" I was under the impression it was when people run their mouths about fighting and throwing insults for no reason. People talk on message boards, it's a fact of life. I don't recall posting anything insulting. I merely mentioned a weird coincidence(which apparently isn't true. thanx for clearing that up! god knows life has been at a standstill since that one was brought out...) and then people talked from there. oh fucking well. I guess i'm supposed to control what people post. D'ja hear that aaron, from now on, all posts have to be approved by me. and in regards to this "bloody hands" biz, i'm gonna let y'all in on something. All that spooky language shit, it don't work on the east coast. maybe it does in the stix, but not here. we live in the real world, are real people, take ourselves seriously, etc. in this part of the country, living out your fantasy persona is considered gay. sorry, just a fact.

owned!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 24,2004 10:26am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 24,2004 10:27am
1 minute in photoshop, a life time in ra's repitoire.

toggletoggle post by murder at Sep 24,2004 9:21pm
dumbass.....My singer wrote you an e-mail saying that disregard what you hear or read on the internet because we have never posted untill now nor have we wrote you any e-mails slandering you. He wrote to say that if you have anything to yell about you can scream in our face and not on these fucking boards. Now should we include the Japanese Tertaism in this or how about the fucks who created the Teratism video game or thoe gay swedish DJ who called his latest album Teratism in all of this? The point still being who the fuck cares. I don't give a fuck about you or your friends. Outnumbered..don't care 'cause I will take more than one of you with me. Wasted? Good....You'll need it.....My head may be bloody motherfucker but will surely be unbowed to you yer friends yer friends mom whoever...And I may wear faggot makeup but I will still shove my fucking sword right through yer normal poser looking chest and stain your little baseball hats with your own putrid blood.....It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds....END OF LINE.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Sep 24,2004 9:30pm
Hahaha. that's funny, guy.

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Sep 25,2004 12:28am
i heard that picture of eric is going to be the gay teratisms new logo because they have never seen so many dicks on one guy before.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 25,2004 12:31am
hahaha Id like to see you come at me with a sword...fag.
You would need new pants that accomodated a sword in the ass.

toggletoggle post by E. Jackso at Sep 25,2004 1:25am
No.Easton,Ma. Thrah/Death metal--Murder Steinbag--Tapes and stuff available---FREE!--- E-Mail murdersteinbag@yahoo.com for info!

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Sep 25,2004 2:00am
Wow, how retarded. There's gonna be a swordfight. Don't these guys know that out here on the coast everyone stopped using swords back when they invented the gun? We got cars too, and hookers!

As far as the legality of the whole mess, you need what is called a "Federal Trademark". The "Federal" part is important. Firstly, it costs more money. Secondly, if you don't have the federal trademark (pretty much a registered trademark to use the name Teratism in representation of your business nationally) but have a local trademark, then you will not be able to play shows, sell merch, or distribute cd's under the name Teratism in any state where they have already sold thiers.

The whole thing can be slightly confusing, but doing a few google searches on "Federal Trademark" should find you all sorts of great info.

As for this Murderer guy, chill the fuck out. Threatening to murder someone on the interweb because they don't like your music is sad as hell.

toggletoggle post by murder at Sep 25,2004 4:19am
Has nothing to with the music at all......I find it funny that everyone thinks we live in the stix.....Minneapolis may not be NJ but we have over 400,000 people who live in this city and another 300,000 in St.Paul....As far as the "real world" I live in it you fuck.....I am not living a fantasy persona...I am living my life and playing my music just like you fuckers are. Anyone can shoot a gun...I have several. However it makes it far more personal fighting someone with a blade...You have to get close enough to fuckin' stab 'em........I also find it funny that you hate the "gay" make-up yet you would wear it just to mock someone...So if you have no fear wearing gay make-up that in turn must mean you also have latent homosexual desires brewing in your closet......As far as anyone penetrating my orfices sorry but if I won't let my wife do it I certainly wouldn't alow you to....However I may let her have her way with you........In fact I bet she might 'cause you more pain than I could and it would be easier than I think....Whether yer 100 pounds or 400 you still only have 6 pints of blood in you...I sharp stabbing weapon to the inner thigh will sever your largest arterie causing death in seconds....5 pounds to rip an ear from the face...5 to crush yer testicles..16 to break your neck...Less than 5 to shove your nose bones into your skull....Around 8 to dislocate your knees...Around 4 to dislocate your elbow and all of that regardless of muscle mass or height or weight....END OF LINE.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Sep 25,2004 4:32am
Will the stupidity ever cease?!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 25,2004 9:01am
Did you just give them permission to sleep with your wife?

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Sep 25,2004 12:09pm
Why not fight with a fist?

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 25,2004 3:02pm
not everyone on this tread is in teratism big guy!!! and the make up was just drunk fun...and if you keep with the death threats you might get that contract from prison faster than you wish....

toggletoggle post by Davo foxo at Sep 25,2004 3:36pm
The ma. Teratism is plainly a better band than the idiots in Minneapolis. Those guys should come out here if they're so upset and play a show together back to back and let the people decide. there's no need for death threats and all that shit. If those Make-up wearing cock holsters were so crazy, they'd probably be in prison already. Shut your traps, minneapolis and let your unoriginal ,shitty music speak for itself.......Oh yeah, they never will come out here,though Because they would probably end up in a dumpster somewhere in Brockton.oops!!!!

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Sep 25,2004 3:38pm
murder said:
Has nothing to with the music at all......I find it funny that everyone thinks we live in the stix.....Minneapolis may not be NJ but we have over 400,000 people who live in this city and another 300,000 in St.Paul....As far as the "real world" I live in it you fuck.....I am not living a fantasy persona...I am living my life and playing my music just like you fuckers are. Anyone can shoot a gun...I have several. However it makes it far more personal fighting someone with a blade...You have to get close enough to fuckin' stab 'em

I never said you live in the stix. Our bassist is from Minneapolis, he laughed at me all winter whenever I bitched about it being cold here. (I guess it gets a lot colder there). I also have 3 kitana hanging in my living room, all well oiled and very sharp. I agree it would make for a more personal fight, but I wouldn't even try since I'd probably get shot before I even finished pulling it out. Unfortunately, I'm not a samurai, I can't kill someone by simply drawing a sword.

Again, this shit is out of hand. You're threatening to kill people who listen to death metal for making fun of black metal. On a messageboard. I understand you aren't trying to play some charachter, but aren't you going a little far with this? Try having a sense of humor, it makes life a lot easier.

toggletoggle post by Earl M.S.B at Sep 25,2004 3:44pm
Insane Thrash/Death metal from Easton,Ma.-Murder Steinbag- 5 song Demo Tape/Cd available for FREE. C'MON GUYS, SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC!!!!!!!! FREE!!!!!!!!!! NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!! E-MAIL MURDERSTEINBAG@YAHOO.NET

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 25,2004 3:53pm
he needs to stop playin dungons ans dragons...earl..also include whoremastery in this murderstienbag release you dick...split cd out soon!!!

toggletoggle post by Earl M.S.B at Sep 25,2004 3:56pm
If you check around you'll see that i did include Whoremastery. jeez, search the name m.s.b. and you'll see. don't hurt me.

toggletoggle post by Earl M.S.B at Sep 25,2004 3:57pm
oh yeah for free demos of Murder Steinbag and Whoremastery, E-Mail murdersteinbag@yahoo.com FREE!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Sep 25,2004 4:00pm
o.k. we're all getting out of hand, if not stupid about this. let's all just shake hands, walk away privateley thinking that we're better, smarter, tougher, etc. than everyone else. then we can settle this like true men. Pats vs. Vikings

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Sep 25,2004 4:04pm
oh yeah, on that note i'm leaving this moronic thread for good. why the hell did i even read it or respond in the first place? I think I'm actually stupider than i was a week ago, just from reading this

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 25,2004 4:19pm
Im smarter.......!!! now that i got retarded tips on how to stab people.

toggletoggle post by Davo Foxo at Sep 25,2004 4:27pm
Let's just kill teratism from minn. and end this already. they know they suck and they will never show their pretty painted faces around here anyway,and their wives are whores.

toggletoggle post by Davo Foxo at Sep 25,2004 4:29pm
THAT'S RIGHT......WHORES!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 25,2004 4:34pm
dungons and dragons..its just no good...!!! role playing leads to disillution.

toggletoggle post by Davo Foxo at Sep 25,2004 4:40pm
What's wrong w/ D and D? I myself am a 12th level wizard and 4th level clreric...in real life ....I rule ..Oh Yeah 7th level necromancer too with a plus 10 saving throw ouch!!!!

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 25,2004 4:43pm
shit...well i just lost all my armor and have been eating my own waste in a cave so fuck...role the die!!

toggletoggle post by murder at Sep 25,2004 5:57pm
don't play d&d never cared for it....Black Metal is far more orginal than Death Metal...We've played 2 shows in New York and both times we stormed...We suck sooo bad that we're touring with Kult of Azazel on the west coast for 2 weeks and we have our 3rd full length coming out in the begining of '05 Not to brag or anything but our current album is doing quite well infact....Aside from that We're going back to Canada for a second time having stormed the shit out of The Unresrained fest the first time and oh.yeah we'll be in Mexico in November......So while you fucks may think we suck it's apparent that there seems to be more people who like us...As far as me being afraid of any of you I am not...Nor I am afraid to confront any of you....Nor do I respect most of you..So far I would say I have a little respect for the band members simply because they play as far as them as people I could care less and I am sure you all feel they same about me....So after all that...I hope you got your moneys worth on those Katanas considering that most "real" katanas have a hamon temper line that is created from the tempering process also the blades are folded around 200 times not to mention the grip shoul be covered in Ray skin......Needless to say they cost in the 1000's...Also I lied Minneapolis has 3,395,000 people roughly..and St.Paul slightly more.....Fuck it I'm done.....END OF LINE.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Sep 25,2004 6:25pm
murder said:
I hope you got your moneys worth on those Katanas considering that most "real" katanas have a hamon temper line that is created from the tempering process also the blades are folded around 200 times not to mention the grip shoul be covered in Ray skin.

You're quite right, an authentic sword by a japanese swordmaker is incredibly expensive. While I'd love to spend $8000 on a sword like my friend did (and it was worth every penny) I'd rather invest the big bucks into my musical gear and mortgage. I only have commercially manufactured swords at the moment, 440 stainless that came outta a catalog. At least 2 of them are full tang, but the other is ornamental crap. I just wanted something that looked good and could be used to cut up an unwanted intruder if necessary. Guns for home defense leave too much question of liability.

You sound like you know a good deal on the subject, and swordmaking (and japanese feudal history in general) have always fascinated me. Sometime when you're done acting like a total wank, you should come back and discuss it further.

toggletoggle post by murder at Sep 25,2004 11:51pm
I am an avid collector of medieval weapons and armor.....My most prized sword is a Katana that was given to me by my Grandfather upon my graduation from highschool...He was in world war 2 and recieved it from a Japanese officer...It currently resides in my father's lock box for safe keeping. I am through talking and acting like a "wank" as you put it..One final word however before I depart..I was not offering my wife to anyone sexualy I should have elaborated that her skills in defending herself are equal to my own and that she is proficient in ball crushing...So if you would like to discuss weapons and the like I would suggest several books in my collection ranging from war tactics, weapons throughout history, and various medieval self-defense books covering the use ofvarious types of weapons from pole-arms. halberds,etc... Also I know how to make chain mail and stuff....The best chain-mail you should use is a 6-in1 pattern using 12 gauge electric fence wire...Very sturdy and damn near impenetrable...Have tried several swords on it and it has held up well with almost no maintenence...END OF LINE.

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Sep 26,2004 12:08am
ATTN MURDER..........

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 26,2004 12:16am
hhaha

toggletoggle post by Nel at Sep 26,2004 3:02am
Murder, you live for this shit. I'm glad you're gettin your kicks. We had fun too, when we mocked you bitches. Makeup isn't our thing, but we proved that we can pull it off better than you. Drink some milk - you need to get bigger so peoplez is scared of you. I just wanna help you out cause you're bad at this threat thing. I'm a pro. I scare people when I lift my arm to cough. Anyways, you know if we go to Minnesota, we'll just take your crowd. It's just gonna happen. Put down the sword, put down the makeup, and just drop the guitar. Your all done.

toggletoggle post by nel is a fag at Sep 26,2004 3:50am
Nel is a fag.

toggletoggle post by nel is a fag at Sep 26,2004 4:00am
Nel drinks da man milk. Nel like da peoplez in Minnasoda. Nel be representin da homies. Nel big tuff guy. Nel tryin da read and write. See Nel on stage. See Nel flecks for da bitches. See Nel be tuff guy. See Nel keepin it reel. See Nel spreadin da cheeks. See Nel likin da man juice. See Nel rockin with Dokken. See Nel rock-out with da cock out. Nel reel cool. Nel tuff guy.

toggletoggle post by I b Nel at Sep 26,2004 4:14am
Nel wear da make-up. Nel reel cool. See Nel get promotionz. Nel reel cool. Nel reel tuff guy. Nel reel cool. Nel reel scary. Nel scary like monkey. Monkey reel cool. Nel reel tuff guy.

toggletoggle post by Assuck   at Sep 26,2004 1:02pm
nel's gonna tear your head off with his pinky toe

toggletoggle post by Robteratism at Sep 26,2004 2:43pm
black metal is more original....are you serious..how many more bands with spikes,bulletbelts,paint, and upsidedown cross logos do there need to be to make black metal unoriginal...what a joke

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Sep 26,2004 6:14pm
holy cow is this murder guy for real? he sounds like a medievil fair going cock donkey. i like how he ends every sentence with the same thing. this guy is a complete loser i'd like to see him at the Razer so i can jump my dirt bike into his girly make up face. then i'd peel out on his fat belly and laff as I ride away over huuge jumps and yell"Aweez0me!"

toggletoggle post by murder at Sep 26,2004 7:12pm
Nell-----Your attempt to intimidate failed...You sound more like a lame pro wrestler...I talked to Cecile this morning and she said"If they plan on playing Minnesota find out from them the date and I will fly out there so we all can settle this face to face. If they do not have any dates set tell them that I will book you a show in Rhode Island in November and we can settle it there. Have them bring John from Pantheos as well and we will settle this with everyone present." She also asked to to stop posting untill you get back to us onyer supposed Minnesota date. Now the ball is in your court all you have to do is follow through. I f you have no dates set then we will just see you in Rhode Island. As far as anything else...You looked more pathetic in make-up than any band I have ever seen...Especialy since yer drummer couldn't even join ya....You looked great playing in front of 20 people sitting on their ass....So until we see ya....Go fuck yerself beefcake...

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Sep 26,2004 7:17pm
you guys wear make up like my mom ha ha ha ha. do you also make the same noises in the bedroom that my mom does when my dad is in there with her? ha ha ha 9 out of 10 men like other men that wear make up.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Sep 26,2004 8:22pm
im not into death metal but very much into black

but this is rediculous....

toggletoggle post by justin____   at Sep 26,2004 9:08pm
fake dynamite is not black metal!!!

toggletoggle post by Nel at Sep 26,2004 11:48pm
Pro wrestler??? Did you call me "beefcake"??? Murder, you really have to stop checkin my photos out. Those are for the ladies, bro. This has got to stop. If you haven't noticed, all I have done is given you some helpful advice - put away the toys, be a man, girls are good, etc. Hey, here's a thought...you guys should do Kabuki Theatre!!! Don't thank me, this is what I'm here for.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Sep 27,2004 6:14am
I've never heard either band. THEATRE OF THE MACABRE was fucking shit though ha... And if the MN TERATISM is anything like that pre-band, I sincerely hope Osmose is not actually signing them.

That said, making fun of Black Metal (and even corpsepaint, though it has gotten bad of late) is for those weak in the pants.

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Sep 27,2004 8:03am
at least the both teratisms are heavy bands

there is a band from new mexico called maggot feast who formed about 3 years after we recorded our first demo.....but these fuckers play the most generic sounding hardcore ever.....so generic, they make every band on victory seem amazing

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 27,2004 9:03am
we got a mention to go to mn...but we dont have a date set...but we have some in R.I. so i guess we will see you there with our room full of 20 people..but when you go on there will be none.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Sep 27,2004 9:05am
my drummers make up sweated right the fuck off. dick......because he's nasty.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 27,2004 11:06am
teratismMN is better than theatre of the macabre (imho).

I propose that both teratisms look at what they can get out of this little "battle" and stop making idle threats towards each other.

call me a hippie or whatever, but why don't each side just STFU about the other and use this to their advantage. teratismMA plays a show out there, teratismMN plays a show out here with the oposite teratism playing with them. flyer it as a "battle of the Teratism!" but in the end just go there and play, get others to hear your music and have a good time.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 27,2004 11:14am
word

toggletoggle post by murder at Sep 27,2004 4:55pm
Regardless of how ridiculus I may act or you the point still stands...That if you have no date set then we will go ahead and confirm a date in R.I. and again bring John from pantheos like Cecile asked and we will settle this. As far as anything else I have to say I will save it.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 27,2004 5:12pm
are you gonna bring your ninja sword?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Sep 27,2004 5:29pm
WTF is Pantheos?

ha ha ha

toggletoggle post by Assuck   at Sep 27,2004 5:30pm
Joe/UnNatural should go to, just in case

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Sep 27,2004 5:47pm
I wish I had more time to read this threat, there's some pretty funny shit in there, not to mention "head up their asses" attitude.

"Anyone can shoot a gun...I have several. However it makes it far more personal fighting someone with a blade..."
I like sword fights, knife fights, any fights better than any fucking shooting. Guns are for pussies.

The only problem is that you might have to drive to come to MA cause you aint getting in the plane with a sword, you cant even pass the fucking security check with a bullet belt (untipped).

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Sep 27,2004 6:30pm
I plan on throwing a merch table on TeratismMN NJ TERROR CROWD STY-LEEE

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 27,2004 6:45pm
so, if its more personal to get up close and stab someone, would it be the same if someone put a gun to a persons head and shot them?
Theyre close enough to stab....what about that?
or what about mace?
bottom line is, you would probably get fucked up if you brought a sword to the east coast. END OF LINE ha

toggletoggle post by Murder at Sep 28,2004 12:15am
I am asuming that you have no plans set to come to Mn. I will call Cecile tomorrow and have her set a date and then get back to you with all the info.....Have no plans on bringing swords or guns...Just us and gear...That's all we'll need. I have said all I needed to and I will stand behind what I say and what I believe and I will always defend myself because I have the courage to do so regardless if people like what I say or not, Whether they like me or not, or whether they like my music or not...They same as any of you.....So as I iterated before I will get back to you with the date of the show and then we can say all we want to one another in person.........END OF FUCKING LINE.

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Sep 28,2004 12:24am
enough of this "END OF LINE" shit, its fucking stupid. its almost as stupid as this thread about you fighting, about fighting.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Sep 28,2004 12:31am
I just hope that if he comes here that he doesn't wear his face paint. I'd have to pick my dick up off the floor from laughing it right the fuck off.

toggletoggle post by Nel at Sep 28,2004 12:37am
fuck, that's a good one!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 28,2004 9:30am
this thread is still gay.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 28,2004 9:38am
I will join the MA teratism this one day, just to fight with them. After that they will kick me out of their band.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 28,2004 9:39am
Boston Metal: where friends don't let friends fight alone

MWAR HAR HAR

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 28,2004 10:28am
I have an idea that the MN teratism would definately go for. Why not, instead of fighting, just challenge the MA teratism to a game of Dungeon and Dragons?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Sep 28,2004 10:48am
In the words of Adolf Hitler "Can't we all just get along?"

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Sep 28,2004 11:41am edited Sep 28,2004 11:43am
Joe/NotCommon said:
I will join the MA teratism this one day, just to fight with them. After that they will kick me out of their band.

Be sure to bring along the XAbinXgtonX crew lest you find yourselves in a non 25 on 1 situation. Then we can hang out at Anna's Taqueria and eat half a veggie burrito so we can still wear our girl pants.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][6:14:49pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.07752 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]