New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by murder at 2004-09-25 23:51:32
I am an avid collector of medieval weapons and armor.....My most prized sword is a Katana that was given to me by my Grandfather upon my graduation from highschool...He was in world war 2 and recieved it from a Japanese officer...It currently resides in my father's lock box for safe keeping. I am through talking and acting like a "wank" as you put it..One final word however before I depart..I was not offering my wife to anyone sexualy I should have elaborated that her skills in defending herself are equal to my own and that she is proficient in ball crushing...So if you would like to discuss weapons and the like I would suggest several books in my collection ranging from war tactics, weapons throughout history, and various medieval self-defense books covering the use ofvarious types of weapons from pole-arms. halberds,etc... Also I know how to make chain mail and stuff....The best chain-mail you should use is a 6-in1 pattern using 12 gauge electric fence wire...Very sturdy and damn near impenetrable...Have tried several swords on it and it has held up well with almost no maintenence...END OF LINE.
[default homepage] [print][5:56:31pm May 11,2024
load time 0.01286 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]