New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Seventh Annual Winter Solstice Show w/ HAXEN, ONE MASTER, BOG OF THE INFIDEL, MORGIRION, WITCHKING & VEIN by Czarnobog on Oct 23,2014 12:48pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Oct 23,2014 12:48pm

Saturday, December 20th

SEVENTH ANNUAL WINTER SOLSTICE SHOW

HAXEN
ONE MASTER
VEIN
BOG OF THE INFIDEL
WITCHKING
MORGIRION

18+
$10
@ DUSK
301 Harris Ave, Providence RI

toggletoggle post by GABBO IS COMING at Oct 23,2014 3:40pm

toggletoggle post by Gonna ask at Oct 23,2014 3:55pm
Which vein?

toggletoggle post by Championship_Dickmelt at Oct 23,2014 4:15pm
guess who will be there

toggletoggle post by grilled dickcheese sandwich at Oct 23,2014 4:40pm
Stop by Championship Melt and have a grilled dickcheese sandwich with spicy pepper jack dickcheese!

toggletoggle post by grilled_dickcheese_sandwich  at Oct 24,2014 1:37am edited Oct 24,2014 1:38am
grilled%20dickcheese%20sandwich said[orig][quote]
Stop by Championship Melt and have a grilled dickcheese sandwich with spicy pepper jack dickcheese!

Name stealing fagget. Choke on a horse's cock until hot horrendous horny horse cum shoots out your eye sockets in splendiforous ejaculatory homocide.

toggletoggle post by grilled dickcheese sandwich at Oct 24,2014 8:43am
I hope you'll leave enough room for my dick because I'm going to ram it into your pussy and break your goddamn hymen!

toggletoggle post by grilled_dickcheese_sandwich  at Oct 24,2014 10:41am
F- response. Lacks alliteration. Troll is confused about gender identity.

toggletoggle post by grilled dickcheese sandwich at Oct 24,2014 3:48pm
Who the fuck died and made you the professor of trolling, Mr. Phony Dickcheese?

toggletoggle post by TOO SOON? at Oct 24,2014 4:41pm
grilled%20dickcheese%20sandwich said[orig][quote]
Who the fuck died and made you the professor of trolling, Mr. Phony Dickcheese?

Reimroc?

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 12,2014 1:55pm
bump.

toggletoggle post by GEORGE ZIMMER at Dec 12,2014 2:32pm
grilled_dickcheese_sandwich said[orig][quote]

DID SOMEONE PAGE ME?

HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. I AM IMPRESSED THAT SOMEONE SO OBVIOUSLY INCAPABLE OF BIPEDAL MOVEMENT DUE TO THE ENORMOUS ROLLS OF FLESH SURROUNDING YOU IS CAPABLE OF TYPING AT ALL. I HAVE A SET OF TRIPLETS NIBBLING AT MY CARNAL CORNUCOPIA; WHEN I CLIMAX, A DELICIOUS DELUGE OF DONG DROPPINGS WILL BE FLUNG INTO LOW EARTH ORBIT. A TEAM OF SCIENTISTS HIGHLY TRAINED IN THE EROTIC ART OF ALIGNING MY RAPACIOUS RAPE ROCKET WILL ENSURE THAT THIS QUALITY QUIM-CAULK QUINTESSENCE RE-ENTERS THE ATMOSPHERE AIMED EXACTLY AT YOUR ADMITTEDLY AMPLE FRAME. IF THE SIZZLING HEAT OF MY NIAGARA-LIKE TORRENT OF BOILING HOT FERTILITY FLUID DOESN’T KILL YOU, THE FACT YOU’LL BE TOO AROUSED TO DO MORE THAN INHALE IT DEEPLY WHILE TRYING VAINLY TO FIND A WAY TO REACH YOUR IMPRESSIVELY INSIGNIFICANT INCEST INCHWORM WILL. I GUARANTEE IT.

toggletoggle post by anonymous pussy at Dec 13,2014 12:59am
GEORGE%20ZIMMER said[orig][quote]
grilled_dickcheese_sandwich said[orig][quote]

DID SOMEONE PAGE ME?

HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. I AM IMPRESSED THAT SOMEONE SO OBVIOUSLY INCAPABLE OF BIPEDAL MOVEMENT DUE TO THE ENORMOUS ROLLS OF FLESH SURROUNDING YOU IS CAPABLE OF TYPING AT ALL. I HAVE A SET OF TRIPLETS NIBBLING AT MY CARNAL CORNUCOPIA; WHEN I CLIMAX, A DELICIOUS DELUGE OF DONG DROPPINGS WILL BE FLUNG INTO LOW EARTH ORBIT. A TEAM OF SCIENTISTS HIGHLY TRAINED IN THE EROTIC ART OF ALIGNING MY RAPACIOUS RAPE ROCKET WILL ENSURE THAT THIS QUALITY QUIM-CAULK QUINTESSENCE RE-ENTERS THE ATMOSPHERE AIMED EXACTLY AT YOUR ADMITTEDLY AMPLE FRAME. IF THE SIZZLING HEAT OF MY NIAGARA-LIKE TORRENT OF BOILING HOT FERTILITY FLUID DOESN’T KILL YOU, THE FACT YOU’LL BE TOO AROUSED TO DO MORE THAN INHALE IT DEEPLY WHILE TRYING VAINLY TO FIND A WAY TO REACH YOUR IMPRESSIVELY INSIGNIFICANT INCEST INCHWORM WILL. I GUARANTEE IT.

*GOLF CLAP*

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 16,2014 8:27am

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 20,2014 12:25pm
tonight.

toggletoggle post by samebands at Dec 20,2014 7:09pm
samebands samebands samebands

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Dec 20,2014 7:22pm
Wanted to make this show but we're tracking drums this weekend.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 20,2014 10:11pm
samebands samebands samebands

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF BUTTHURT at Dec 20,2014 10:30pm
Come on Dwyer. Everybody knows you're just mad cause you ain't allowed at Dusk no more!

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 21,2014 11:17am
we should book those exact same bands more often, place was packed.
thanks everyone who came out.

toggletoggle post by cokenose at Dec 21,2014 8:17pm
HAHA if that was considered packed you should be ashamed of yourselves. When will you posers all give up your fake ass black metal posercorpse music? I would never pay to see this show thats for damn sure. glad i stood for 15 mins to grab a beer and leave. I cant believe Bog still exist. Its like beating a deadhorse that was never alive to begin with. Oh and the vocalist is still a fat fucking retard with an attitude for no reason at all with his cheesy ass lame wise crack remarks he throws at everyone. Your not tough and your not black metal or whatever you are trying to pretend to be.

toggletoggle post by but you still paid to go in! at Dec 21,2014 8:55pm

toggletoggle post by Insanium at Dec 22,2014 2:51am
*you're

toggletoggle post by Troll or bitter ex? at Dec 22,2014 3:11pm
cokenose said[orig][quote]
HAHA if that was considered packed you should be ashamed of yourselves. When will you posers all give up your fake ass black metal posercorpse music? I would never pay to see this show thats for damn sure. glad i stood for 15 mins to grab a beer and leave. I cant believe Bog still exist. Its like beating a deadhorse that was never alive to begin with. Oh and the vocalist is still a fat fucking retard with an attitude for no reason at all with his cheesy ass lame wise crack remarks he throws at everyone. Your not tough and your not black metal or whatever you are trying to pretend to be.

Butthurt or broken hearted?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Eviscerated Abhorrent Revelation
[default homepage] [print][7:12:59pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02800 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]