New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> attn : bombshelter in regards to cannibal corpse and black dahlia murder by diamond_dave on Jun 4,2004 1:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Jun 4,2004 1:34pm
july 8th at the bombshelter: Cannibal Corpse, Black Dahlia Murder, Decapitated + openers TBA

who're the openers?

thenightmarecontinues... wouldn't mind playing that. we've already bro'd down with black dahlia murder. get back at us.

sendmorebrains@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 4,2004 1:35pm
I don't think that decapitated is playing that...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 4,2004 1:36pm
for one, decapitated isn't even on the tour anymore...

severed savior is on that show now.

and todd I believe already has openers booked... I wish it were us :( porphyria666.com/

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 4,2004 1:37pm
i am also bro'd down with cory bdm. har har har.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Jun 4,2004 1:39pm edited Jun 4,2004 1:40pm
candy striper death orgy is the local opener

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Jun 4,2004 1:42pm
it's sad cause there are so many great local death metal bands that'd fit that show better than csdo ( i like csdo hey are a great THRASH band)

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 4,2004 1:47pm edited Jun 4,2004 1:47pm
i don't really have any intrest in seeing CSDO. but they lucked out and got the gig.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 4,2004 1:59pm
todd, if you read this, e-mail me.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 4,2004 3:58pm
Will I have to suck Todd's penis to set up my distro? Cuz I aint doing that!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 4,2004 4:05pm
you mean not this time.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 4,2004 9:29pm
everyones bro'd out with bdm theyre the coolest most down to earth people ever

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 4,2004 9:58pm
fuck. I was looking forward to decapitated.

toggletoggle post by DocsAnthraxGirl at Jun 4,2004 10:41pm
The reason CSDO got the opener is because they can pull in people and not let Serg down. Maybe if bands who THINK they are so great and would fit in better on the bill could pull in a crowd, outside of the Boston area that is, then maybe they would be on the bill. CSDO doesn't have to buy up their tickets, they can actually get people to come in. Plus, Eric does a shit load of hard work to promote the shows that CSDO are billed on. That is why CSDO gets booked with such bands as Cannable Corps, Belladonna, DRI and others. Suck it up that you weren't chosen to be on the bill.

toggletoggle post by DocsAnthraxGirl at Jun 4,2004 10:44pm
Oh, before someone makes funny of my spelling, I realize I spelled Cannibal Corps wrong, it happens....

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Jun 4,2004 10:55pm
i wonder who Theresa is refering to hmmmmmmmm

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Jun 6,2004 11:50am
You all are too funny,It got booked ,I had no say in the matter (this time),GET OVER IT PEOPLE,If no one wants to see CSDO,Show up late,Doors at 8pm, they go on at 9 or so and play for like 30 minutes..or just hang out up front and keep me from falling asleep as I will be at the door!! As far as setting up a distro, I have no idea, If their tour manager says no like the guy at the Bloodletting show then I cant do nothing about that but I doubt that will happen this time, I'd bring stuff anyway maybe you can bribe me and get in for cheaper ,HAHAHA

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 6,2004 1:29pm
im sorry, i think im missing the point CSDO........what is the point of that band?

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 6,2004 5:18pm
DocsAnthraxGirl said:
Oh, before someone makes funny of my spelling, I realize I spelled Cannibal Corps wrong, it happens....

you did it again

toggletoggle post by General_Kill  at Jun 6,2004 5:29pm
Thats a show where I'll try to miss everyone but CC. What a shitty line-up. I wouldn't mind seeing Severed Savior, but it ain't worth having to sit through Black Dahlia Murder, thats for damn sure.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 6,2004 6:28pm
General_Kill said:
Thats a show where I'll try to miss everyone but CC. What a shitty line-up. I wouldn't mind seeing Severed Savior, but it ain't worth having to sit through Black Dahlia Murder, thats for damn sure.

bdm is good, nice guys too. cory is better than your drummer. you're gay.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 6,2004 7:19pm
bdm is good, quality shit. who the fuck is severed savior? and what the hell is the point of CSDO? didnt the form around the time of the last ice age? does anyone even know what a candy striper is anymore?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jun 6,2004 11:35pm
Severed Savior is sick Death Metal from California. They were one of the other bands that people passed up seeing on the Bloodletting Tour that came to the Bombshelter.

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at Jun 6,2004 11:39pm
fuck I am definately going see all you who I dont know there

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 6,2004 11:39pm
oh,well ill check em out than..........
i dunno bout that name though........severed savior........i keep thinking of that weak band chemical savior

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jun 6,2004 11:46pm
i'd rather see candy striper death orgy than Cannibal Corpse

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 6,2004 11:48pm
BornSoVile said:
Severed Savior is sick Death Metal from California. They were one of the other bands that people passed up seeing on the Bloodletting Tour that came to the Bombshelter.

zing!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 7,2004 12:29am
dread_104 said:
i'd rather see candy striper death orgy than Cannibal Corpse

ha, wtf?

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jun 7,2004 12:30am
i don't know, it just sounded funny...

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 7,2004 12:49am
im still pissed about decapitated. Fuck

toggletoggle post by TAJ  at Jun 7,2004 8:00pm
Make fun of CSDO all you want, they're on the bill and you are not.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jun 7,2004 8:03pm
zing

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 7,2004 10:52pm
I wish that it was CSSO playing.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 8,2004 1:02am
Boy... You guys are a bunch of jealous fucks!!! Too bad!!! We've got the fuckin' show... You can all eat shit...

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jun 8,2004 1:06am
And you're gloating like a five year old. Way to rise above.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 8,2004 1:08am
May'be if some of you bands can go out and do some work to bring people in... These clubs would call you up and ask you to play... Instead of bitching... Start working... This is why we've been around so long and out lived most bands from this area!! The only bands that have pulled through all of the bullshit (besides us) in the area are : MELIAH RAGE & NUCLEAR ASSAULT!!

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 8,2004 1:11am
Another thing... Your band will last longer if you stop shitting on other bands... I never go around talking shit about bands on the scene. Jim Ash from BANE OF EXISTENCE knows this.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2004 1:22am
I've posted a million times... I wish I knew the secret to getting metal people out to shows. I go to so many shows that are "metal" and all the metal kids are to fucking lazy and would rather sit at home smoking weed and playing xbox.

ALL of you that have posted, jim, eric, terence, mike, todd have all done EVERYTHING you could for shows and had no one show up.
sucks.. I hope this show does well.
last time cc came to the manchester there were 20 people there.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jun 8,2004 1:47am
I can't speak for every band, but my band works its ass off for everything we do. We don't wait for clubs to ask us to play, if we have a show to make Terence'll book it himself. And we promote the fuck out of it, give newer and out-of-area bands opportunities to play, and give all the respect in the world to any band that deserves it.

Don't get all preachy, there are plenty of bands who work as hard or maybe harder than you at what they do, and despite what it sounds like you think, there is a lot of comradery between and within all these bands.

As far as this show goes, I at least would have liked to see a more similar-styled band get what to any of them would be a huge if not monumental opportunity to not only play for a crowd of their exact target audience, but to play with one of the biggest influences of their entire genre.

The first time I heard of CSDO was a little over a year ago, I've never seen you live, can't remember the last time you played anywhere close to my area (Boston/Worcester/Providence), and the only show I remember you having we were going to play with you, which I was looking forward to as well, and you dropped off.

</2¢>

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 8,2004 1:55am
Hi Reverend,

I agree with what you just said.... Shit, the last show we did at a month ago up in upstate New York was great!! People there go nuts for it!! It's because they are so far away. They don't get to see a lot of shows. So, they pack in. And, the bands are wicked cool with each other... Unlike down here... To many people talk shit... That's why the scene isn't that great...

The CC show at Chantilly's had 200 people... It should've been 500...

Candy Striper has done it's fair share of crappy shows... It depends sometimes... One show, we'll have 200 people show up for CSDO... The next show might have 35 people... If everybody would stick together and work (pass out fliers, e-mail, make phone calls or put ads in newspapers), shows would go well all the time!! I remember hearing a couple of years ago : "CSDO is on the bill. We don't need to do anything. Eric will do all of the work." What the hell is that? Everybody needs to work to have a scene!!

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 8,2004 1:57am
Hey,

What show are you talking about?????? We don't drop off of shows. We play anywhere at anytime....

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 8,2004 2:00am
We've played in Boston a couple of times since last October. We havent played in Worcester since last June. We've played in Providence and Attleboro several times over the last few years...

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jun 8,2004 2:03am
It was Boston's Dead #13 at O'Brien's in Allston. Line up ended up as Bane of Existence, Ascendancy, Kevorkians Angels and Teratism; originally CSDO, BoE, Ascendancy, Teratism and Resinate I believe.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jun 8,2004 2:04am
Oh yeah, it was Sept, 2003.

toggletoggle post by Siberian at Jun 8,2004 6:51am
Hey Eric, I'm not sure if you remember me from up in VT but I booked CSDO with Gorehammer and Assemble the Remains a few summers ago. We talked over the phone quite a bit. Anyway, I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say the scene talks a lot of shit cause we have recently started playing in Boston on a regular basis and we've been treated with the utmost respect from every band/scene related person we've encountered. Especially The Rev., Jo-Jo NC, Ascendancy, Phantom Limb and Raising Kubrick. Shit, I even let Jim Ashe use my guitar cabs at a show and I'd never met the guy. I've heard good things about him and his band and just felt a good vibe from him. Anyway, there's a lot 'good' in the scene and A LOT of awesome, hard working bands that deserve some good shows just as much you all do.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 8,2004 7:26am
what's this shit, CSDO isn't the only band that can draw a crowd.... goratory, I would say draws a crowd and would fit this bill better, even my band (as if) since it would be our first show we'd all have family and friends going, even my fuckin grandma would be there in the front row with horns up. no joke.

korn draws a crowd too, but they aren't on the bill are they. ;)

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 8,2004 5:11pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
And you're gloating like a five year old. Way to rise above.

HAHA..!!! THAT GREAT ...all the bands work hard csdo...so dont say that shit...your like 50. we all would have millions of fans if we were pushin the same band for 20 years.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jun 8,2004 7:57pm
I respect CSDO for rocking hard and long for 20 years. However, I've never heard or seen them in action. I would like to check them out at this show but telling me to eat shit gives me motivation to not check out the show at all. I'm sure I'll cry a river, build a bridge and get over it and eventually check out the show though. I think Goratory would be the perfect fit for this show. BDM is dying to play with Goratory and fucking Severed Savior is pretty friendly with them also ever since Goratory and Ascendancy handeled the Bloodletting tour. No offense to CSDO, their music or dedication, but having them on this show is like putting vegetables in a fruit salad. Oh well it's set in stone, I think I'll go early to finally check out CSDO.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 10,2004 1:45am
BornSoVile -- Cool!! Come and check it... It sounds like you're somebody we can work with. Anybody that knows me knows that I try and help out other metal and sometimes good hardcore bands. This jealous crap has to stop.... We all have to work together!! Most of you people don't know what a scene is.... you'd have to go back like 10 to 12 years and see all the bands who worked together.... Like : of course us (CSDO), WARGASM, MELIAH RAGE, WRECKING CREW, SUBJUGATOR, ATOMICAUST, VITAL REMAINS, RITUAL SACRIFICE, SELF DESTRUCT, FORMICIDE and many more.... We'd have 300 to 1500 people at just about every show!! 'Cause (I'll say it again), we all worked together.... The REVEREND is right!! People say "Oh yeah, I'll be there!!" Instead they sit home on the computer 24-7 smoking dope.... And, bands who want other bands to come and see them ought to go see their show too....

If you guys want to keep flappin'... That's fine... We're going to have a great show in Portland this Friday night with JOEY BELLADONNA and we're going to have an awesome show with CANNIBAL CORPSE... Come out and support!! Show the club owners (like Serge at the BOMBSHELTER) that you support other bands... Shit, I go to his club and watch bands all the time!! And every now and then I'll go to New York, New Jersey and Maine to go see shows (So you could say that I practice what I preach). I put lots of miles on my car to go see METAL!!

Why don't some of you send me cd's or tape's of your bands :

Eric Paone (CSDO)
p.o.box 379
Newton, NH. 03858

You never know, I might be able to help you out..... I haven't been around since 1988 for nothing!! I've got connections!! That's another reason why we're still around.... It's awesome when NUCLEAR ASSAULT will call me up and ask if we'd like to do some tour dates in the states or in Europe.... I've had to turn Euro-shows down. 'Cause, work had to come first. Plus, our drummer Mike plays in UNEARTH also. So, it's hard to get these big things going a lot... Over the past 10 months we found a good fill-in drummer... So, we won't have to turn down that many show offers.

That show in Allston, MA. -- We got asked to play. We told the person who booked it that we couldn't do it. Mike our drummer was on the road with the RED CHORD. Our fill-in guy wasn't ready.....

By the way Robdeadskin... why don't you come over and say hi to me at the CANNIBAL CORPSE show (I'm 33!!)

If any of you want tickets for the CANNIBAL CORPSE show ($15.00 in advance) get in touch with me at : CSDOband@aol.com

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 10,2004 1:59am
well said

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 10,2004 12:56pm
I wont be at that show csdo..but I will say hi next time I see you..sorry about the age mix up. Just sounded like you where shiting on other bands.. I know your not 50 dude..but I played with you 15 years or so ago at deringers in last wish when I was 13..if your mad oh well. I will apolagize when I see you but it sounded like you were tryin to be a dick...you know me anyway I think. We all work hard and support all bands...this tread got inverted to a slap fest..But I will apolagize in any respect dude.

toggletoggle post by Wah, wah wah! at Jun 11,2004 11:21am
So CSDO is a thrash band and Cannibal Corpse is a death metal band? - Big fuckin' deal!!!! They both have something in common, they both KILL!Do you guys know how many times Ive gone to see a thrash band and have had to sit through rap metal and nu-metal bands? Atleast CSDO fucking rage! I drove to NY to see Exodus and we had to sit through stryknine (GAG...PUKE!) and some other band that sucked total ass. Even Gary and Tom from Exodus thought they sucked! HA HA HA. So if for some bizarre reason you dont like thrash metal or CSDO do like the guy from the club said and show up late.
By the way, what's all this "bro'd down" talk? Are you guys fuckin' WIGGA'S???
Oh yeah one last thing, insulting a metal band thats been around since many of you were still shitting your diapers (CSDO) is just plain gay. Grow the fuck up kiddies.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 11,2004 11:25am
Metal is beyond homosexual, i'll stick with my brotherly polkacore.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 16,2004 1:17pm
By the way, Eric, isn't Jim Ash older than you??????

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 16,2004 1:22pm
Oh, also, isn't there talks of a CSDO/Belladonna/OverKill show as well as CSDO with Meliah Rage again????? Do you think Nuc would get on the OverKill bill too?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 16,2004 1:26pm
no offence to anyone, but if I were in charge, I would give goratory a 15-20 minute set just before this show. like 8:30-9 time slot.
I want BDM and Goratory to some day share a stage.

toggletoggle post by the asshole named jim at Jun 16,2004 1:32pm
anonymous said:
By the way, Eric, isn't Jim Ash older than you??????

yes i belive i am but i never was in a serious real band till 1992

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 16,2004 4:50pm
D'SPAYRE!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 16,2004 4:58pm
the_reverend said:
no offence to anyone, but if I were in charge, I would give goratory a 15-20 minute set just before this show. like 8:30-9 time slot.
I want BDM and Goratory to some day share a stage.

if I were in charge, i'd give porphyria a 15-20 minute set just before the show too, HEHEHEHE

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 16,2004 5:03pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
D'SPAYRE!

EXCEED!!!Randy

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jun 16,2004 5:22pm edited Jun 16,2004 10:15pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
D'SPAYRE!

actually we had a few names and lineup's before d'spayre

first was
CALIGULA(never got out of the basement singer/bassist mike smith left to join AUSTEN'S DEAD) then
TYRANNY (we played 2 shows under this name one was with rob browns old thrash band LAST WISH)
then we had a huge line up change and another name change to
THE POWER OF SUGGESTION (we went no where fast under this namd had another big line up change) then came
D'SPAYRE (more lineup changes the music wasn't heading to where i really wanted it and i quit during a show @ the rat) then came
EXCEED(at first it sounded sorta good but it got gay fast and i again quit at a show @ the middle east but we reformed sorta briefly but the damage was to far gone we did one last show and the band disbanded after that

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 16,2004 5:26pm
Last wish!!! yeh..I dont even have our demo anymore. the only memory left I own is a vid of us at deringers.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jun 16,2004 8:21pm
i want a copy of that video man

oh and i have a demo of LAST WISH somewhere

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jun 16,2004 9:44pm
systematic elimination!!!

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jun 16,2004 10:16pm
dread_104 said:
systematic elimination!!!

haha

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 17,2004 12:19am
i think its a good thing for csdo to be on. Ive not heard their music, but i know a handful of people with very similar music taste who have said they are excellent. I think its good because i like going to shows with diversity. Some of the best shows ive been to in the last year have been diverse: Morbid Angel with satyricon, Nile with kreator, Opeth and Moonspell, Children of Bodom and Dimmu Borgir, i even enjoyed seeing all that remains with helloween. When it boils down to it, its metal and it rules and you cant always have youre idea of a 'perfect' show, and i for one enjoy having a little variety, if you will.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Jun 18,2004 5:31pm
Cant we all just fuckin get along, I like Goratory too, but who ever said they draw ,was not at the last show they played at the bombshelter,there was like 20 people there...but that is not my point,my point is the show is booked and happening ,they are not on it and that is too bad but maybe they will get on another show in the future..So everyone needs to shut up,quit whining about who is and who is not on this show..AND JUST GO TO SUPPORT METAL!! Anyone who does not go can sit at home and paly XBox or sit on this board and bitch some more ....but i'd like for once the scene to come together and enjoy a great show ..I know i will

toggletoggle post by GORATORY / DRUNK at Jun 19,2004 2:29am
haha, nobody likes us!!!!

not really funny but oh well we roll with the punches

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jun 19,2004 6:19pm
anyone know who the The Black Dahlia Murders are and won't
Black Dahlia Murder be pissed when they hear of this other band?

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jun 21,2004 11:09am
To all u fags who dont wanna see CSDO,have u ever hearnd any old school Thrash Metal?? Get there early; who knows you might like them.Their far better than Decrapitated or Suck Dahlia Murder.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 21,2004 11:13am
bdm will be mad about what?

toggletoggle post by the subjugate fella at Jun 21,2004 11:20am
JoeDavolla said:
To all u fags who dont wanna see CSDO,have u ever hearnd any old school Thrash Metal?? Get there early; who knows you might like them.Their far better than Decrapitated or Suck Dahlia Murder.

actually joey d i have seen csdo many many many & many times but decapitated are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick and BDM i don't know their stuff so i won't comment on them

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 21,2004 11:28am
JoeDavolla said:

you're a fag for saying "decrapitated, and suck dahlia murder."

toggletoggle post by Siberian at Jun 21,2004 12:54pm
Hate to break it to you JoeD, Black Dahlia destroys CSDO, that should be obvious as Black Dahlia is touring with Cannibal Corpse and CSDO are just the local opener (duh). Has CSDO done any sort of touring? In the past 5 years even? Are they on any sort of label, do they have any recent recordings? Not trying to knock them down but don't spout ignorance dude!

Also, the comment about Goratory not drawing, here's my take:
The Bombshelter does not promote their shows very well, and they are not very organized when they have shows (at least the ones I've had experience with). I watched 7 bands standing around at one show not knowing who was playing when, and for how long, no one even knew which bands were showing up and who was in charge ( I guess there were 2 kids told they could book a show there for that night). It took forever for the show to start and I don't think the headliner played for more than 15 minutes. Manchester is a fairly large city with a lot surrounding it, I'm sure if these shows were advertised better bands would draw and the Bombshelter might actually fill up, there's room for a few hundred in there, why not do everything you can to get that space filled?????

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 23,2004 2:15am
Yo Siberian.....

YES CSDO is on a label!!! We got signed to SCREAMING FERRET WRECKORDS along with NUCLEAR ASSAULT, ANVIL and MELIAH RAGE.... Where have you been? I know, just bitchin' on this board.... Just to let you know, we've turned down several labels in the past. I won't mention any names.... 'Cause, they wanted to control everything and not pay us enough money............ Our album "NITROMETHANE" will be out along side of NUKE'S "3RD WORLD GENOCIDE" and MELIAH RAGE'S "BARELY HUMAN". By the way, MELIAH RAGE had a tune on the tv show "THE SHIELD" a couple of weeks ago......

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 23,2004 2:20am
whoah... that's actually weird... like hearing hatebreed on triple x.

no matter what anyone says, this show is going to rock.

toggletoggle post by Siberian at Jun 23,2004 8:04am
Yeah, I'm probably going to this show, I wasn't bitching, just trying to shed some light on others ill rantings regarding BDM, a band I happen to really respect and listen to a lot.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 24,2004 2:58am
I still have some tickets left for the CANNIBAL show!!!! Get in touch with me..... You can call me at my store (the MOONLITE READER) after 7pm tonight (thursday night). The phone number is 603-890-3538. The tickets are $15.00 in advance. Remember, the show is ALL AGES...... Here's my e-mail address : CSDOband@aol.com

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][8:29:05am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.05578 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]