New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Jackass' Ryan Dunn dies in car wreck by timma on Jun 20,2011 10:37am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by timma at Jun 20,2011 10:37am
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan...ad-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

Gnarly wreckage is gnarly.

Sucks to hear about this. This man has provided me many lulz and borderline dry heaves over the years.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 20,2011 10:38am
that sucks. i know a bunch of people are gonna be wicked depressed about this.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 20,2011 10:39am
Gnarly for sure -- that takes some serious effort to do that to a car. Sucks to die, RIP.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Jun 20,2011 10:40am
that sucks..he was my fav of that crew

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 20,2011 10:41am
you don't wreck like that unless alcohol is involved. if that's the case, good job.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 20,2011 10:43am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
you don't wreck like that unless alcohol is involved. if that's the case, good job.

well this was taken teh night of the crash...

*Ryan Dunn on the left looking obviously hammered.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 20,2011 11:05am

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jun 20,2011 11:14am
that car wreck must have been pretty "haggard" as they say

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 20,2011 11:18am
ohhhhhhhhhhh snap.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 20,2011 11:24am
Considering his career, this is a pretty anticlimactic way to go.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jun 20,2011 11:25am
When I die I want to be remembered for being an asshole but not for sticking things in my asshole. Guess his high school didn't have career day.

toggletoggle post by ark at Jun 20,2011 11:38am
he was doing 110 and took somebody out in the crash.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 20,2011 11:40am
ark said[orig][quote]

Yeah, no sympathy. Darwin FTW.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 20,2011 11:42am
i wish bam and steve-o were in the car with this fag

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 20,2011 11:48am
Awww, man. Sucks.

Dude was, not for nothin', known specifically for rolling car after car coming home from 15 North, this is pretty obviously how he was gonna die.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Jun 20,2011 11:49am
It looks like Ryan

*puts on shades*

Dunn goofed.

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 20,2011 11:49am
pam said[orig][quote]
ark said[orig][quote]

Yeah, no sympathy. Darwin FTW.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 20,2011 11:52am
Spaldino said[orig][quote]
It looks like Ryan

*puts on shades*

Dunn goofed.

lol.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 20,2011 12:09pm
It looks like Ryan

*puts on shades*

Dunn goofed.

I just let out the loudest fucking cackle upon reading this.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jun 20,2011 12:12pm
I don't usually give a shit about celebrity deaths, but I always thought this guy was pretty funny when it came to mindless shock humor.

Pretty sad to see that his acting career is...

..all Dunn.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jun 20,2011 12:16pm
It's ironic he died doing something NOT related to Jackass.

And he was apparently only identified by tattoos and his beard. Getting burned to death is a shitty way to die.

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jun 20,2011 12:17pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
It looks like Ryan

*puts on shades*

Dunn goofed.

I just let out the loudest fucking cackle upon reading this.

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jun 20,2011 12:17pm
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]

And he was apparently only identified by tattoos and his beard. Getting burned to death is a shitty way to die.

wait so his face was disfigured,,but his beard was in tip top shape?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 20,2011 12:24pm
Reports claim that his beard was identifiable, albeit looking "well-dunn."

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 20,2011 12:31pm

Good thing you came in the thread to make these profoundly poignant observations. Nobody else would have thought these things if you hadn't.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jun 20,2011 12:58pm
Thank you for your pseudo-witty sarcastic response to my otherwise nonchalant post. Your gripings at the things I say provide these threads with high levels of suck, faggotry and feminine odor.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 20,2011 12:59pm
Sorry bub, would you prefer me to shower the thread with masculine odor instead?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 20,2011 1:00pm
Getting burned to death is a shitty way to die.

Hey man! That's just your opinion!!

The real tragedy here is Bam Margera still being alive.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 20,2011 1:04pm
The sunny side to this, as Louie CK pointed out, is that there are way more dead people then there are living people. Just to put it in perspective.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 20,2011 1:08pm
this was the car world exacting it's revenge for the car-in-rectum stunt.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jun 20,2011 1:14pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
this was the car world exacting it's revenge for the car-in-rectum stunt.

HAHAHA crash like car, talk like people...
carrrrr people carrrrr people...

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Jun 20,2011 1:27pm edited Jun 20,2011 1:27pm
Use your friends corpse in a wacky stunt or you're a pussy.

toggletoggle post by timma at Jun 20,2011 1:48pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

The real tragedy here is Bam Margera still being alive.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 20,2011 2:00pm
This thread is going straight to awesome.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 20,2011 2:34pm
Thank you for your pseudo-witty sarcastic response to my otherwise nonchalant post. Your gripings at the things I say provide these threads with high levels of suck, faggotry and feminine odor.

And just think, if I was here being nice to you, you'd be wanting to be my friend.

You're a fucking tool who states the obvious in every single thread you post in. No original opinions, no apparent sense of humor, nothing more than a simple need to draw attention to yourself. You'll say or do anything just to fit in because you're a loser coward with no backbone, and I'm sure you got into the military just so nobody would ever dare challenge you on that notion, lest they want to get pounded.

You've never done anything of ill will towards me, and yet I hate you, and every time you post on this board I can feel myself get dumber and the urge to grab my laptop, fold it up, and smash myself over the head with it until one or the other breaks open increases. What does that say?

Really, the only thing making this post is going to do is illicit annoyance among other people on the board, but I DON'T care. This HAS to be said, because I for the most part find this to be an enjoyable message board, and yet nobody seems to be saying anything about your moronic posting, even though it hasn't changed over the years. If anything, it's gotten worse. Maybe everyone else is burnt out. But I'm not going to just sit here and say nothing. I can't do it. I can't be the only one thinking this as I read this board either. There's no fucking way.

fuck.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jun 20,2011 2:40pm edited Jun 20,2011 2:40pm
Dunn arrived to a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester, PA around 10:30 PM ... to hang out with a small group of male friends.

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn crashed his Porsche soon after -- killing himself and an unidentified passenger. Cops believe speed may have been a factor.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 20,2011 4:10pm
Had a mini-MSD moment today. Decided to share it. A friend was trying to make a joke about all the sudden Ryan Dunn statuses on FB. I played along because I like fun. Some girl didn't get the joke. There were more posts after this but they were boring.

toggletoggle post by Slag at Jun 20,2011 5:12pm
One Notshaver clone down, many to go.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jun 20,2011 5:15pm
FORESHADOWING

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 20,2011 5:18pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Had a mini-MSD moment today. Decided to share it. A friend was trying to make a joke about all the sudden Ryan Dunn statuses on FB. I played along because I like fun. Some girl didn't get the joke. There were more posts after this but they were boring.

every youngin' at my work has been boohooing about this. he got famous for sticking things in his ass. what a legacy.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 20,2011 5:26pm
@mike: lulz were had on a crowded train thanks to that screenshot

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Jun 20,2011 6:05pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

Well Dunn.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 20,2011 6:07pm edited Jun 20,2011 6:07pm
i think after the crash he was more over-dunn then well.

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Jun 20,2011 6:19pm

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 20,2011 6:21pm

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Jun 20,2011 6:21pm
Cool 8-bit Halford, bro!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 20,2011 6:24pm
I could have taught him so much.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jun 20,2011 6:27pm

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jun 20,2011 6:40pm
RYAN DUNN WAS AT MDF LAST YEAR AND WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BALTIMORE CITY PAPER THIS YEAR!

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jun 20,2011 6:46pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 20,2011 7:15pm
bobnomaamrooney said[orig][quote]
this is what I was thinking the whole time. especially watching the trainer above.

toggletoggle post by BlessedOffalNLI at Jun 20,2011 7:24pm
ITT: ryan dunn goofed

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 20,2011 7:28pm
I'm a big Jackass fan, so this kinda bummed me out

that being said, the jokes are still pretty funny....especially Mike'trolling of some dumb bitch who can't take an obvious joke

toggletoggle post by mikefrommaine at Jun 20,2011 7:33pm
one "celebrity" death that i do think sucks. i was always a fan of cky, jackass and the rest and he was one of my faves of the group. i've always hated bam, it definitely should have been him

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jun 20,2011 8:21pm
I hope Jonah Hill and Russel Brand are next.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 20,2011 8:44pm
Ryan.. Derp?

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jun 20,2011 8:48pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

And just think, if I was here being nice to you, you'd be wanting to be my friend.

You're a fucking tool who states the obvious in every single thread you post in. No original opinions, no apparent sense of humor, nothing more than a simple need to draw attention to yourself. You'll say or do anything just to fit in because you're a loser coward with no backbone, and I'm sure you got into the military just so nobody would ever dare challenge you on that notion, lest they want to get pounded.

You've never done anything of ill will towards me, and yet I hate you, and every time you post on this board I can feel myself get dumber and the urge to grab my laptop, fold it up, and smash myself over the head with it until one or the other breaks open increases. What does that say?

Really, the only thing making this post is going to do is illicit annoyance among other people on the board, but I DON'T care. This HAS to be said, because I for the most part find this to be an enjoyable message board, and yet nobody seems to be saying anything about your moronic posting, even though it hasn't changed over the years. If anything, it's gotten worse. Maybe everyone else is burnt out. But I'm not going to just sit here and say nothing. I can't do it. I can't be the only one thinking this as I read this board either. There's no fucking way.

fuck.

And yet you've never met me in person or really know anything about me. The only reason I'm responding to this drivel is because you always sound like a whiny bitch when you post and I'M not afraid to say that to you (Chinatown or GTFO, etc. etc.). You take things way too seriously. Chill the fuck out.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 20,2011 8:56pm

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jun 20,2011 9:12pm
Exactly.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Jun 20,2011 10:21pm
He was great in the Hangover.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 20,2011 11:02pm

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 20,2011 11:38pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

fuck.

And yet you've never met me in person or really know anything about me. The only reason I'm responding to this drivel is because you always sound like a whiny bitch when you post and I'M not afraid to say that to you (Chinatown or GTFO, etc. etc.). You take things way too seriously. Chill the fuck out.

So if you can tell me that I know nothing about you, what makes you think you can tell me you know anything about me? Apparently you know me just as well, but yet you magically seem to have the answers somehow.

Considering the way you post on this board and have been posting on this board, yes I would say I know something about you. You have posted personal details from your life on here many times before, so you have allowed me and everyone else here that same option. As far as meeting you in person, thankfully that won't ever happen. But really, congratulations on using the 14-year old girl answer to defend yourself, everyone is applauding how unique you are with every inane struggle you make through your absolutely meaningless life.

toggletoggle post by Hunter Hendrix at Jun 21,2011 12:14am
^ wut? someone post pictures of cats/complain about my band

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jun 21,2011 12:49am
Hunter%20Hendrix said[orig][quote]

I lol.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 21,2011 6:18am
This thread reminded me how much cky sucks.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 21,2011 7:25am
DUNN GOOFED

toggletoggle post by doomsayer  at Jun 21,2011 1:23pm

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Jun 21,2011 1:56pm
When someone with absolutely no sense of self-preservation dies prematurely of unnatural causes, it isn't a tragedy.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Jun 21,2011 1:59pm
eddie said[orig][quote]
Hunter%20Hendrix said[orig][quote]

I lol.

toggletoggle post by Well Dunn at Jun 21,2011 3:32pm

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jun 21,2011 3:42pm edited Jun 21,2011 3:43pm
I cant believe Roger ebert is getting so much heat for stating the obvious.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110621/ap_on_en_ot/us_people_roger_ebert_2

look for the tag #thingsrogereberthates on twitter

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 21,2011 4:08pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]
When someone with absolutely no sense of self-preservation dies prematurely of unnatural causes, it isn't a tragedy.

I wonder if as many people would be as likely to agree with this post were it to appear in the Seth Putnam thread.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 21,2011 4:19pm
it's just as relevent.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 21,2011 4:48pm

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Jun 21,2011 7:36pm
The difference is Seth didn't take out another life with him.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 21,2011 8:17pm
true, true.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 21,2011 8:37pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
Mutis said[orig][quote]

I wonder if as many people would be as likely to agree with this post were it to appear in the Seth Putnam thread.

I still agree with it.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Jun 21,2011 8:51pm

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 22,2011 12:43am

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Jun 22,2011 1:52am
This has nothing to do with Ryan Dunn but I just caught my cat watching me jerk off. So I did the only sensible thing and gave a Hetfieldian "Ohhhh yeahhheeehhhh" while making eye contact with him without breaking stroke.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Jun 22,2011 11:51am

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jun 22,2011 2:23pm
I feel bad for Bam after watching that. I've never lost anyone close to me either so I can't imagine how he feels but still, this whole thing just sucks.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Jun 22,2011 2:41pm
I was out riding my bike on monday and witnessed a massive car fire. It was epic. There were things inside it exploding.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 22,2011 2:43pm
Bam Marghomo.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 22,2011 6:07pm
It sucks that he died. By far my favorite joker. What is up with that video of an olsen twin crying.

toggletoggle post by Jasper at Jun 23,2011 1:34am
Doing 140 MPH drunk driving without Bam in the passenger seat? That's a paddlin'.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 23,2011 9:44am
Not watching the Bam video, that will make my human emotions return and I would rather remain an unsympathetic asshole about it.

toggletoggle post by C.DeAd at Jun 23,2011 11:19am
Yeah, kind of sucked watching that video. Been in the same situation and there is nothing worse.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 23,2011 11:20am
It sucks when friends die, but here's the bottom line:

1. Dipshit had a passenger who was killed also. Vehicular homicide FTW.
2. Bam is still a fag.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 23,2011 1:15pm
Ryan Dunn is a martyr. He took his own life so the world could be saved from a little more Jackass.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jun 23,2011 2:04pm
twice the legal limit.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 23,2011 2:08pm
pam said[orig][quote]
Not watching the Bam video, that will make my human emotions return and I would rather remain an unsympathetic asshole about it.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 23,2011 2:26pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][2:21:59pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.13441 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]