New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: Baltimore crusties by Lamp on May 26,2009 6:36am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 26,2009 6:36am
Fuck you, I fucking hate you, you are not fit to own dogs, go to shows I want to see, or to even be alive for that matter.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 26,2009 7:47am
yep

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 26,2009 8:10am
Do they smell like rotten vag and 10 month old hamburger helper sitting in hot trash in the sun?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 26,2009 8:34am
they smell like something their parents paid for.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 26,2009 8:59am
get mcnulty on the case

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 26,2009 9:13am
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
get mcnulty on the case

YES

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at May 26,2009 9:13am
"crustes" who have dogs usualy dont take care of them porperly i know what you mean kids like that make me embarassed to have a studded vest and a crude ss back patch.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 9:16am
Someone annoyed Lamp. I can tell.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 26,2009 9:18am
lamp is usually unflappable. i'm surprised something annoyed him like this.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 9:28am
i wouldn't say unflappable as he does tend to get frizzed when someone misuses the /r/ tag.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 26,2009 9:33am
i should've used the sarcasm meter.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 9:37am
yea. its hard sometimes to detect that shit via text lol.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 26,2009 9:40am
very true, sir

toggletoggle post by badsneakers at May 26,2009 9:59am
No I will not give you a smoke or shake your hand but I should kick you in the nuts for drawing on your dog with a sharpie

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at May 26,2009 11:46am
ah, again we learn the value of the sarcasm meter.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 26,2009 12:25pm
lamp is usually unflappable. i'm surprised something annoyed him like this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 12:41pm
oh hi rich. how are you doing today?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 26,2009 12:42pm
WHATS IT TO YOU, TOUGH GUY

toggletoggle post by timma at May 26,2009 12:43pm
get mcnulty on the case

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyit.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 12:43pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
WHATS IT TO YOU, TOUGH GUY

Nothing really. Just wondering how you are doing.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 26,2009 12:49pm
God dammit stop showing me kindness and respect.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 12:49pm
okie dokie then.

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at May 26,2009 1:00pm
badsneakers said[orig][quote]
No I will not give you a smoke or shake your hand but I should kick you in the nuts for drawing on your dog with a sharpie

Haha! I saw that too, it was a fucking pitbull with drawn on Count Chocula eyebrows. Those goobers.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 1:08pm
ITT: Latinas with sharpied eyebrows.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 26,2009 1:38pm
the thought of a dog with "count chocula eyebrows" is lulzing the shit out of me right now.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 26,2009 1:42pm
The sad irony is that the dog can't even eat Count Chocula cereal.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 27,2009 6:36pm
I might as well add I made this thread because Memorial Day Massacre got shut down by the cops before the sun even went down. Too many dumbass crusties drinking outside. For shame.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 27,2009 7:00pm
[QUOTE=jayskin;3227949]some crusty chick offered to show us her vag for 4 cigarrettes:

if io had to fuck this vile rusty hinge baboon ass lookin abyss, id riot too.. dont stare too long at it

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 27,2009 7:03pm
Wow, that picture makes me want to kill myself.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at May 27,2009 7:06pm
And there is another reason I hate most crusties. OMG!

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 27,2009 7:33pm
Holy fucking crap, someone tell that girl there's been inventions called soap and toilet paper.

I saw some girl's bare ass at MDM, though it wasn't the girl in the picture. She was obviously wasted out of her mind and I'm assuming she was taking a piss which is why she had her pants down... this wasn't even inside or anything, this was right out on the sidewalk of the road that runs by Nowarehouse. Classy.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at May 27,2009 7:36pm
What the hell? That is the nastiest vag I've ever seen.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at May 27,2009 7:52pm
I like New England clam chowder, not Manhattan style.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 27,2009 8:18pm
That picture is like staring at a train wreck.

toggletoggle post by It's true, it's true at May 28,2009 8:07am
Don't act like you furballs haven't plowed nastier gash than that.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 28,2009 8:38am
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 28,2009 8:57am
None so vile!

toggletoggle post by Mitch Terror at Jun 2,2009 3:20pm
oooo i wanna do a line off that sweet pussy

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Jun 2,2009 3:29pm
she's probably menstruating and showing it off because its gross and therefore kind of funny. i'm sure she's seen soap.

not to be all defendy or anything, but a periody vag is sort of easy to identify and she doesnt even look remotely crusty. she has a braided leather belt; you can't stud that shit.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jun 2,2009 3:33pm
ZJD said[orig][quote]
she's probably menstruating and showing it off because its gross and therefore kind of funny. i'm sure she's seen soap.

not to be all defendy or anything, but a periody vag is sort of easy to identify and she doesnt even look remotely crusty. she has a braided leather belt; you can't stud that shit.

Stop defending her you will.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 2,2009 3:36pm
I don't give a fuck -- there is no excuse for that. Fucking foul. Fucking fail.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Feb 19,2011 12:00pm
bump for crust vag

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 19,2011 12:28pm
I have to correct an error I made when making this thread. I've since learned that traveler hobo types and crust fans are not the same thing at all. Sorry.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 19,2011 12:31pm
Ugh... That vagina is a nightmare.

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Feb 19,2011 1:05pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 19,2011 3:31pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
I have to correct an error I made when making this thread. I've since learned that traveler hobo types and crust fans are not the same thing at all. Sorry.

I feel like at one point it was all kinda one tribe and then there was a divide of some kind, and the crusties went one way while the weirdo beardo bike punks went another. I blame Against Me!.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 20,2011 5:44am
ZJD said[orig][quote]

Are you kidding me with this post? Seriously. Are you fucking joking? That pussy is a fucking abomination and we don't need white night faggotry trinyign to fedfend disgusting gnarpuss around here.

You would look that thing face to face?

If my fucking cock bled once a month, guess what, it wouldn't fucking look a god damn thing like that. If I had to deal with my fucking mushroomstick spewing bloody gnarness once upon a midnight dreery I would god damn fucking make sure it looked beaitufl inbetween spurts. Give ma break. Seriously fuck that pussy.

You suck man.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 20,2011 9:04am
Boozegood said[orig][quote]
ZJD said[orig][quote]

Are you kidding me with this post? Seriously. Are you fucking joking? That pussy is a fucking abomination and we don't need white night faggotry trinyign to fedfend disgusting gnarpuss around here.

If my fucking cock bled once a month, guess what, it wouldn't fucking look a god damn thing like that. If I had to deal with my fucking mushroomstick spewing bloody gnarness once upon a midnight dreery I would god damn fucking make sure it looked beaitufl inbetween spurts. Give ma break. Seriously fuck that pussy.

You suck man.

Now THAT'S not the the kind of spirit that confounded Jerry at every turn. One of the Greatest Generation, faced with this mangled minge, would simply lace up their boots, yell "Martha, put the kettle on", and get to work. FOR AMERICA.

toggletoggle post by hahaha at Feb 20,2011 9:12am
complaints about the pussy from a board that is 95% virgins.

toggletoggle post by chrihsahn at Feb 22,2011 1:59pm
Been feeling like puking all morning. I think that pussy shot is gonna do it for me.

toggletoggle post by lebarkski at Feb 22,2011 2:13pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
Boozegood said[orig][quote]
ZJD said[orig][quote]

You suck man.

Now THAT'S not the the kind of spirit that confounded Jerry at every turn. One of the Greatest Generation, faced with this mangled minge, would simply lace up their boots, yell "Martha, put the kettle on", and get to work. FOR AMERICA.

loling @ helpdesk

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 22,2011 2:13pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]
Someone annoyed Lamp. I can tell.

I can tell from some of the pixels and I've seen some annoyed lamps in my day.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Feb 22,2011 2:16pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 23,2011 2:42am edited Feb 23,2011 2:42am

toggletoggle post by hauptpflucker   at Feb 23,2011 8:17am
take a shower /thread

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][12:08:25am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02213 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]