New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> BUY THIS SHIRT OR YOURE A PUSSY by archaeon on Feb 10,2009 9:54pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by archaeon at Feb 10,2009 9:54pm edited Feb 10,2009 9:54pm

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 10,2009 10:27pm
ill pass on gay shirts

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 10,2009 10:47pm
Too mild.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 11,2009 12:58am
WOW....didnt think they could top that album cover, but then they make a shirt that totally blows my mind. only sevared.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 11,2009 12:59am
I bet I think this band sucks.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Feb 11,2009 1:03am edited Feb 11,2009 1:08am
Sevared records home of bad grammer and spelling. Their adds are always funny. Every band is the most brutal.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 11,2009 1:05am edited Feb 11,2009 1:06am
Their grammar?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 11,2009 1:07am
Ironic post is ironic.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Feb 11,2009 1:07am
This is the kind of shirt a guy should wear when meeting his girlfriend's family for the first time.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 11,2009 1:09am
No one who ever has or ever will wear this shirt has ever kissed a girl.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 11,2009 1:11am
Troof.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Feb 11,2009 1:12am
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]
Their grammar?

My post isn't going to print in magazines.

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Feb 11,2009 1:18am
"My right hand is a punching bag for my dick"

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 11,2009 8:41am
Wearing this shirt is a secret way of saying "I love dick".

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Feb 11,2009 9:02am
This one actually makes some of Cradle of Filth's shirts look like they might be appropriate for a papal mass.
This is the kind of shirt a guy wears for the sole purpose of getting a negative reaction from people, then when he gets one he gets pissed off and defensive.
I'd love to see a guy getting the shit beat out of him by a woman while he's wearing this shirt.

toggletoggle post by purellhandsanitizer at Feb 11,2009 9:53am
I think the back is funny, but I dont think I could wear that.
ever.
well maybe at a woman's rights rally

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Feb 11,2009 9:54am
i just love shirts like this, because they are perfect for me to wear on stage at comedy clubs....kinda goes with my act, hah.

at my last show i wore my fav. new tshirthell shirt (slavery gets shit done)

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Feb 11,2009 9:56am
actually, last year at mdf, i laughed my balls off because i saw a broad wearing a shirt that said "she should have said yes" on the back.

i don't even remember what band was on the front of the shirt, i was just amused by a female wearing a shirt with a rape joke on the back

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Feb 11,2009 10:46am
orgymf@work said[orig][quote]
actually, last year at mdf, i laughed my balls off because i saw a broad wearing a shirt that said "she should have said yes" on the back.

i don't even remember what band was on the front of the shirt, i was just amused by a female wearing a shirt with a rape joke on the back

Devourment.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Feb 11,2009 12:06pm
These guys are quite adept in the world of poetry:

"Sodomizing the Elderly"
Cruising around the supermarket. Searching for a potential victim. Looking for my aging beauty. Now I think I've finally found her. My centerfold with silver hair. Longing for her varicose veins. My cock now stands at attention. Grab her tits and slam her down. Rip the Depends off and shove it in. Screaming like a bitch in heat. I slap her dentures out with my meat. Slam it deep in her crusted hole. Blood it spews from hemorrhoids. Balls deep in ancient ass. Knocking the dust off the wrinkled cunt. Use her walking cane as a sex toy. Blow my load in her hair. Use my spunk as denture cream. Fondling her sagging breasts. Forcing her to gum my rod. Your grandma is now my sex slave. Drink my piss as if it were prune juice. Beaten with her cane until she worships my manhood. Take my cock like you would an enema. Tongue the ex-lax from her ass. Slap my cum right from her mouth. Stuff my nutsack in her jaw. Watch the jizz drip from her hole. Pull my fist out of her cunt. Yank her hair out by the roots. Her screams of pain make me erect. Suck the feces from my shaft. Her asshole is swollen from my abuse. Bludgeoned with her walking stick. Take my time no need to rush. Pound her anus into dust. Engulf my dick, push it all in. Choke on my seed. Puke on my balls. Begging for her life. There's no end in sight. Bury my meat in her ass. One more time before she dies. Now my work is done. Left naked and exposed. Leave her body behind for her family to find.

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Feb 11,2009 12:46pm
Kevord said[orig][quote]
orgymf@work said[orig][quote]

Devourment.

ah.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][8:08:03am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02882 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]