New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Who else has had a falling out with family? by SkinSandwich on Nov 15,2008 11:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 15,2008 11:45pm
Tonight was the final bullshit with me and my family that has been brewing for five plus years. I'll spare the details, but fuck these people. Two out of three of my brothers and my mentally ill mom can all die for all I care at this point. It is actually kind of liberating to have them out of my life. Anyone else ever get to this point with blood related useless fuckers?

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Nov 15,2008 11:47pm
I have an older sister who I never talk to. She bought a house a year ago and it's right down the street from mine, but I have never been there.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 15,2008 11:49pm
I take it you can't stand her. You must see her from time to time though being that close. Spit on her.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday nli at Nov 15,2008 11:50pm
yep. we hate pretty much everyone on my mothers side

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 16,2008 12:27am
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
my mentally ill mom can all die for all I care

Harsh.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 16,2008 11:40am edited Nov 16,2008 11:40am
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

Harsh.

Not really cosidering I had kidney failure back in May, and died, was revived, and then in a coma for two days. Found out that cunt and my "brothers" were hoping I would not pull through. That is a bit harsher.

toggletoggle post by rotivore at Nov 16,2008 12:41pm
Tonight was the final bullshit with me and my family that has been brewing for five plus years. I'll spare the details, but fuck these people. Two out of three of my brothers and my mentally ill mom can all die for all I care at this point. It is actually kind of liberating to have them out of my life. Anyone else ever get to this point with blood related useless fuckers?
your metalhead mentality is now complete.........abandonment of family is one of the five laws of a true metalhead

toggletoggle post by shannon at Nov 16,2008 12:45pm
I found comfort in this thread,my immediate family is scum.

toggletoggle post by secthammer at Nov 16,2008 12:45pm
my dad's side is completely evangelical christian, needless to say, i avoid them like the disease they are

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 16,2008 1:17pm
I get along better with my family now that I live 700 miles away from them.

toggletoggle post by Mike_Giallo(nli) at Nov 16,2008 1:36pm
I've been pretty much shunned from my parents due to arrests and overdoses. Finally moved out and now never talk to them. Still really close to my brother, sister, nieces, and nephews though.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 16,2008 3:16pm
rotivore said[orig][quote]
your metalhead mentality is now complete.........abandonment of family is one of the five laws of a true metalhead

Why do I suddenly feel like Darth Vader?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 16,2008 4:37pm
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

Harsh.

Not really cosidering I had kidney failure back in May, and died, was revived, and then in a coma for two days. Found out that cunt and my "brothers" were hoping I would not pull through. That is a bit harsher.

that sucks, man. sorry to hear your family treats you like that.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Nov 16,2008 7:50pm
My family is something I will always have. Even when I'm not around.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Nov 16,2008 8:46pm
My family is fairly tight, but in typical Irish fashion has a revolving door for drama. Someone has to fuck up and cause a problem at some point. The only sticking point has been the second youngest cousin. She's 17 now, but back when she was 14 managed to steal her 21 year old cousin's (from the other side of her family, not mine) boyfriend and start bangin' him. He was also 21. It caused a lot of bullshit, but due to her parents phoning it in, much to the dismay of her older sister, it kept on rolling. It became the elephant in the room and a large part of both sides of her family now do not like her and think she's a whore. The only reason you'll see pictures of them together now on myspace is only because she just turned 17. I stopped caring about a year ago. Otherwise, everyone is peachy. Oh and no one talks to my grandfather on my dad's side because he's a cold hearted bastard that beat his wife and kids.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Nov 16,2008 8:55pm
i love my family, what's left of it. wish we all lived in the same city, it's lonely as fuck living on your own with no relatives left in your city. closest family is an hour away.

raised by my grandfather, no dads for any of my mom's children...my youngest sister was lucky and was nine when her dad left our mom. I usually hate the men that come into my family from time to time, most of my moms boyfriends have been dicks. but the new one she has is pretty cool. and his parents are millionaires. but he gets nothing of it until they die.

family is one of those things i will stress to my children. I really do want something similar to what i had early in life but only with my kids actually having a father figure. i hope when i'm a grandfather i'll have a big enough house that maybe i can keep one of kids to take care of me and some grandkids to entertain me til i die.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 16,2008 8:58pm
i am close to my family..when my dad died...a fgirl who lived on my street gave her condolences and said it should have been her dead beat dad who raped her and not mine who was always the caring person etc etc.

life sucks

i'm sorry to hear about your family.

i will say this though...i have a big family and there was jealousy and crap..after my died passed it put things into perspective and people who hadn't spoken to each other...forgave each other.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 16,2008 9:07pm
My dad didn't go to his dad's funeral. I don't think either of his sisters did either but I could be wrong. The guy died in 2007 I believe. I hadn't seen him in at least six years before then. The last time I'd seen him before that was probably around the time my sister was born in 1990.

That's the only "black sheep" incident I can really think of in my family. The comment about getting along with people better since I moved away mainly refers to my parents and sister. I also think if I moved back and was to live with them like before, then I would also continue to get along with them better.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Nov 16,2008 9:22pm
succubus said[orig][quote]

i will say this though...i have a big family and there was jealousy and crap..after my died passed it put things into perspective and people who hadn't spoken to each other...forgave each other.

I fucking hate it that my family only ever gets together when someone dies.

i only see my grandfather's brothers and sisters when one of them dies hahaha

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Nov 16,2008 9:27pm
my family rules, but its probably more a reflection of my own perfection than of their being laid back, honestly, I'm the bee's knees and there is no drama in my immediate family, coincidence?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 16,2008 9:40pm
succubus said[orig][quote]

that happened in my family after my grandfather died. i wish it could've happened when he was alive.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 16,2008 9:44pm
Exactly Y ddraig and dreadkill
kinda irked me that stuff didn't happen BEFORE

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 16,2008 10:14pm
like my dad told me my entire childhood "you only have one brother." now he doesn't talk to his one brother.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 16,2008 10:15pm
and another aunt disowned the family until her son died

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Nov 16,2008 10:48pm
Father to Son
Father to Son
Father to Son
From Father to Son]

Now born my son I name thee
After the sound of my Hammer's
Beat upon the anvil
On this chilly springtime day

The Hammerchild of my flesh
Of my blood to carry on
When I have reached Oden's end
Of my glorious warrior's trail

[From Father to Son From Father to Son]

Call upon the spirits of our fathers
Long time gone with thunder
Ask them for truth and courage
When trouble is in your way

Learn to read and understand
The signs to few can clearly vision
Listen carefully to what
The Ravens has to say

Oh, hear the Thunder's roar
Greetings from our fathers long time gone
Tell so that no one ever will forget
What is in heart goes from Father to Son

Oh, watch the lightning strike
Feel the powers of the Hammer's pounding on
Take it to your heart and understand
What must live on from Father to Son

[From Father to Son From Father to...]

Promise me my son to always
Cherish what is home to you
What is the truth and to
Defend all of your race

Never lose the values
I have taught to you
Always keep your moral and ideals
Do never bring your flag disgrace

Promise me my son before my corps
Is turning pale to
Grab my sword hold it to the sky
And call out my hail

Listen for the bronze horns
Watch the lightning strike then
You know I have reached Oden's end
Of my warrior's trail

Oh, my child please take heed
Through you I am granted to live on
These words more worth than you will ever know
Make them live on from Father to Son

[From Father to Son From Father to Son
From Father to Son From Father to Son]

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 17,2008 7:28am edited Nov 17,2008 7:29am
thank you. i am going to have that stuck in my head all day. that rules.

i've never really had any major falling outs in my family, but my uncle did abandon his family because he was a lazy fucking scumbag and didn't even give a shit about his kids never mind the rest of his family. i really liked him, but he decided he didn't want anything to do with anyone so he moved to Florida about 12 years ago. then he shot himself this past June and, well, that was that. kind of ironic how the only way anyone in his family could get him to come up to MA was through UPS. he's better off dead.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 17,2008 8:09am edited Nov 17,2008 8:11am
Bitter would be an understatement for me. When I woke up out of the coma I asked where my kids were right away. They told me my mother had them. i turned beet red and pulled all of the tubes out of my arms and legs. The worst one was the one out of my dick! I stole a set of scrubs as they ripped up my clothes and walked 4 miles to bail them out away from that bitch. The hospital fucked up and used the wrong emergency contact form. I was disorientated, and could have died the docs told me if I left to early. i must have been a sight walking up main street high and hurting in scrubs. I got them back, and my mom was excited to get rid of them. What a piece of trash.

The doctors and nurses were really stressing me not to leave for they feared I would die, but there was no way I was going to leave them there with her.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Heavenly Morphological Conquerers
[default homepage] [print][7:49:42pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04049 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]