New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> N.Y.D.M question by obituary on Jul 25,2008 11:13am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by obituary at Jul 25,2008 11:13am
I have been a fan of death metal since the first time I saw death back in the 80s by mistake. I was wondering if you guys can give me a heads up on NYDM. is it a organization like the angels? is it a biker gang, or just a metal recognition group of musicians? Can I join and how? How much? Does NYDM ever get into trouble like the angels? If so hell yeah sign me up.

toggletoggle post by c.DeAd at Jul 25,2008 11:15am
And so it begins......

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 25,2008 11:16am
Whole lot of hilarious heading this way!

toggletoggle post by obituary at Jul 25,2008 11:19am
what is so hilarious, I just want to join assholes

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 25,2008 11:20am
i've never heard of NYDM is it like FSU kinda? Cause that was really silly... "Dude watch out or your gonna get MADBALLED, I'm part of FSU!"
-"Is that a gang? What do you mean MADBALLED"
"Seriously man, i just became part of the JV team, you better watch it"
"What, JV....you mean Juniour Varsity? The gang has a JV part of their gang"
"No they don't, they have kids that wanna be cool do all there dirty work for them so that they dont get arrested anymore, and then they tell the kids that when they get outta jail they will be true FSU members."

give me a break.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 25,2008 11:23am
obituary said[orig][quote]

A.)yes i am an asshole, but thats besides the point.

B.)you wanna join a group that does..... wait you dont even know what they do, do you just want to be accepted or what? Did you sit by yourself at lunch in school or something? Maybe you rode the shortbus?

C.) I actually rode the short bus, and sat by myself, although i think that was BECAUSE i listened to death metal... oh and I'm a zombie.

toggletoggle post by obituary at Jul 25,2008 11:28am
yeah but are they organized like the angels? are they even bikers?

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jul 25,2008 11:29am

Give me your home address and I'll send out a registration form, a secret de-coder pin, a copy of Mortician's "House by the Cemetary", and a big middle finger. All for the price of your humility.

toggletoggle post by WILL RAHMER at Jul 25,2008 11:29am
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN MY METAL BIKER GANG AND I WILL BEAT UP YOU, YOUR MOM AND DAD, YOUR DOG AND YOUR ENTIRE APARTMENT BUILDING JUST FOR ASKING.

toggletoggle post by obituary at Jul 25,2008 11:35am
its not a biker gang posers its a fikergang

toggletoggle post by Burdened at Jul 25,2008 11:37am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2008 11:39am
go to a show and myspace nydm. I seriously don't understand it... but whatever.

toggletoggle post by try looking it up at Jul 25,2008 11:40am

toggletoggle post by Burdened at Jul 25,2008 11:40am
ask Dwyer

toggletoggle post by ernie at Jul 25,2008 11:42am
yes NYDM are drug and gun smuggling, racketeering, slumlords just like the angels. Nydm will crush your hands with hammers for posing as one of them just like the angels. Nydm will cut off your cool new tattoo that looks a little too close to one of their own, just like the angels. NYDM has their hands in local governments back pockets all over the world, just like the angels. they are a huge underground network of thugs and felons and a force that is untouchable to rival gangs and the police alike. dont fuck with NYDM. Will Rahmer will sneak into your house at night and kill your family if he ever hears about you doubting his power. respect. You definetly need to join NYDM. you will look soooo cool at every metal show with your awesome and tough 'Prospect' patch. nobody will ever fuck with you again with NYDM at your back...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 25,2008 11:46am
NYDM killed Bill Brasky!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 25,2008 11:46am
NYDM killed my parents... then fed them to my dog. Then killed my dog. :(

toggletoggle post by ernie at Jul 25,2008 11:47am
as you can see, they are very busy at work being loyal and respectful all month long
http://www.nydm.org/Events/tabid/55/Default.aspx

toggletoggle post by obituary at Jul 25,2008 11:47am
it seems like i have a better chance with the angels nydm if for kids that never grew up mentally ten years ago. white trash

toggletoggle post by obituary at Jul 25,2008 11:49am
nydm is a joke like mortician and if will had any brains he wouldnt have got in trouble over seas where the laws are much differentsfhjsfhnmsfydh bershsrh besrjhy ersjh ber

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 25,2008 11:52am
join a book club instead. its more beneficial.

toggletoggle post by ernie at Jul 25,2008 11:53am
wooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 25,2008 12:18pm
Immolation rides their bikes through Yonkers and hassles shop keeps. Here's photo of their last rally:

toggletoggle post by PROUD CHICAGO NYDM MEMBER at Jul 25,2008 12:48pm
With members and supporters from bands like Obituary, Suffocation, Possessed and Mortician, as well as countless local level bands, venues and metal fans worldwide, NYDM IS NOT for trendy people who just wanna be cool.
It's for people who wanna hear something heavier than the trendy shit FM radio and MTV are trying to shove down your throat.

It ain't a biker gang either.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 25,2008 1:24pm
sounds fucking lame to me.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jul 25,2008 1:45pm
NYDM is all about camping and learning how to tie certain knots.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2008 2:05pm
im more confused that msd at a kindergarten GODHATESFAGS rally.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 25,2008 3:04pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

That's it, no metal merit badge for you mister.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 25,2008 3:08pm
pam said[orig][quote]
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

That's it, no metal merit badge for you mister.

Awww come onnnn... one more and i get to go on that rafting trip. I'll be good :(

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 25,2008 3:17pm
jokes on you kid, NYDM stands for New York Doily Makers.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jul 25,2008 3:36pm
not your dildo mike

toggletoggle post by WILL RAHMER at Jul 25,2008 3:43pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said[orig][quote]
NYDM is all about camping and learning how to tie certain knots.

I TIE A MEAN FUCKING BOWLINE. THEN I WILL BEAT UP YOUR TENT.

toggletoggle post by keith NYDM/NJDM ENFORCER at Nov 14,2009 4:08am
good one will haha, anywho, NYDM is about the preservation of our underground metal scene. there is no other way to describe it really. to quote our mission statement from www.nydm.net, it is as follows:

"Statement of Purpose

The primary purpose of this whole creation is to form a brutal underground metal club nationwide (and world-wide) of like-minded people who want to come together as a brotherhood/sisterhood interested in supporting extreme underground music and each other.

Official members will receive the bylaws of this club which are written and updated by the Coalition only. To become a member you will need to speak with a president or vice president of your area. All chapters are approved by us. These pages are dedicated to the bands and the fans that have spilled their blood to keep the New York Death Metal scene the most brutal in the world.

Will Rahmer (Mortician/Redrum Records), Randell Salmon (Decomposed/Decomposed Ent), and Lucifera Elena (Endemoniada/NY Hellraisers) would like to extend our brutal hands out to the rest of the states and world to join us and keep the brutality coming.

New York Death Militia International is a brotherhood/sisterhood of likeminded individuals into brutal forms of underground music. Especially (but not limited to) death metal. We are not a MC, we're a brutal metal club. We're heavily influenced by the Warriors (movie).

We are a family in the sense that we do our best to stick together. We help keep the music scene we love alive and BRUTAL! Not everyone on USDM (on myspace or other online communities) is NYDM. Not everyone into New York death metal has been accepted as NYDM. NYDM would never betray their family. NYDM are people who attend concerts in order to support the bands and many are people in bands already.

We are strict, we require loyalty and respect. We require respect and love for the rest of the members. And we don't take just anyone. And some of these people, even though they are not Official NYDM (meaning you have our colors -patches and pins and have been approved by a president of our club) are still our friends.

We enjoy the support from everyone!

To truly represent members must wear their COLORS to concerts and other specific NYDM International events.

Those waiting on membership well, you just have to WAIT, like everyone else.

To be considered for membership you must be willing to give yourself unconditionally to the family you must be approved by the brotherhood You must be willing to give total commitement to NYDM.

Then and only then will you be considered for membership You do not buy your colors - You earn them!! Just like you earn RESPECT!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ABOVE FUCK OFF!

To all who support and are really interested stay true and keep your patience and devotion to the scene.

Stay Brutal,
NYDM"

thats all there is too it!

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Nov 14,2009 6:14am
Brutallic.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 14,2009 9:51am
In b4 decoder ring

toggletoggle post by rotivore at Nov 14,2009 11:49am
this is a joke right??? nay. this is a joke ROOOOOAAAARRRRIGHT???

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Nov 15,2009 12:03am
keith%20NYDM/NJDM%20ENFORCER said[orig][quote]
good one will haha, anywho, NYDM is about the preservation of our underground metal scene. there is no other way to describe it really. to quote our mission statement from www.nydm.net, it is as follows:

"Statement of Purpose

The primary purpose of this whole creation is to form a brutal underground metal club nationwide (and world-wide) of like-minded people who want to come together as a brotherhood/sisterhood interested in supporting extreme underground music and each other.

Official members will receive the bylaws of this club which are written and updated by the Coalition only. To become a member you will need to speak with a president or vice president of your area. All chapters are approved by us. These pages are dedicated to the bands and the fans that have spilled their blood to keep the New York Death Metal scene the most brutal in the world.

Will Rahmer (Mortician/Redrum Records), Randell Salmon (Decomposed/Decomposed Ent), and Lucifera Elena (Endemoniada/NY Hellraisers) would like to extend our brutal hands out to the rest of the states and world to join us and keep the brutality coming.

New York Death Militia International is a brotherhood/sisterhood of likeminded individuals into brutal forms of underground music. Especially (but not limited to) death metal. We are not a MC, we're a brutal metal club. We're heavily influenced by the Warriors (movie).

We are a family in the sense that we do our best to stick together. We help keep the music scene we love alive and BRUTAL! Not everyone on USDM (on myspace or other online communities) is NYDM. Not everyone into New York death metal has been accepted as NYDM. NYDM would never betray their family. NYDM are people who attend concerts in order to support the bands and many are people in bands already.

We are strict, we require loyalty and respect. We require respect and love for the rest of the members. And we don't take just anyone. And some of these people, even though they are not Official NYDM (meaning you have our colors -patches and pins and have been approved by a president of our club) are still our friends.

To truly represent members must wear their COLORS to concerts and other specific NYDM International events.

To be considered for membership you must be willing to give yourself unconditionally to the family you must be approved by the brotherhood You must be willing to give total commitement to NYDM.

Then and only then will you be considered for membership You do not buy your colors - You earn them!! Just like you earn RESPECT!

To all who support and are really interested stay true and keep your patience and devotion to the scene.

Stay Brutal,
NYDM"

Get a fucking girlfriend, fruitcake.

toggletoggle post by vesgoreNLI at Nov 15,2009 9:14am
i am the VTDM king. you can buy my pins for a cigarette. ill make a website if i have to

toggletoggle post by vesgoreNLI at Nov 15,2009 9:18am

toggletoggle post by slymo  at Nov 15,2009 12:05pm
hahah this sucks, sounds like the worse sausage fest ever. you guys might as well start L.A.R.P.ing

toggletoggle post by Pires at Nov 15,2009 12:14pm
slymo said[orig][quote]
hahah this sucks, sounds like the worse sausage fest ever. you guys might as well start L.A.R.P.ing

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 15,2009 12:20pm

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Nov 15,2009 12:33pm
The whole club thing definitely ain't for me, but I will say these guys always showed a lot of support when Zircon played road shows in NJ, NY, PA, VA & NC over the past few years.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Nov 15,2009 3:07pm

Get a fucking girlfriend, fruitcake.

You'll get in with talk like that.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 16,2009 7:48am
what kind of health plan does NYDM offer? is the 401K match 100%?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 16,2009 9:27am
Can any jehovah' s witnesses be down with NYDM??

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 16,2009 9:52am
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]

A.)yes i am an asshole, but thats besides the point.

B.)you wanna join a group that does..... wait you dont even know what they do, do you just want to be accepted or what? Did you sit by yourself at lunch in school or something? Maybe you rode the shortbus?

C.) I actually rode the short bus, and sat by myself, although i think that was BECAUSE i listened to death metal... oh and I'm a zombie.

Gosh it's atrange reading posts of my own from a while ago. Why was i so mad.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 16,2009 9:52am
?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 16,2009 10:36am
hahaha i too rode the shortbus. it went by my house about 20 minutes before the regular bus. there were no sped kids on it either, it was just kids who wanted to get home quicker.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 16,2009 10:51am
Short bus is only real if you lick the windows.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 16,2009 11:47am
?

Yeah sometimes I see my old posts and think "wow, that was uncalled for cuntiness."

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 16,2009 12:41pm
there is another word for this sort of thing.....what is it again.....oh yeah, juggalo.

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Nov 16,2009 1:16pm
I hear they have their secret meetings in a tree house behind Glenn Benton's dad's house.

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Nov 16,2009 1:17pm
keith%20NYDM/NJDM%20ENFORCER said[orig][quote]

"Statement of Purpose

Stay Brutal,
NYDM"

I lol'd.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 16,2009 1:20pm
pam said[orig][quote]
?

Yeah sometimes I see my old posts and think "wow, that was uncalled for cuntiness."

i guess that's also appropriate. :(

toggletoggle post by m.mania at Jan 29,2010 5:24pm
Roland the "national council president" is the funniest one. He like a lil leprechaun

toggletoggle post by Don't buy into the NYDM BS at Dec 18,2011 5:11pm
Keith, Your just as full of shit as all the other New York Dick Munchers. NYDM is a wannabe gang and there are tons of stories of how NYDM members starts fights at shows, send death threats and also the majority of your members have been to jail for drugs, guns, fights and other violent acts. I'm in a band and I've played with many NYDM bands all across America and every one of those bands are garbage in the way they act and treat the fans. I've met Will and Randell and those two are completely full of shit and their egos are way over inflated. NYDM is a wannabe gang who uses the metal scene to promote their own club bands and they also like to pretend they are bad ass evil satanists. To anyone who thinks about joining this stupid club then let me just say that you've been warned about this club and don't fall for their lies and don't believe those retarded club "laws". Be yourself and stand by yourself, you don't need a metal club to be a part of the metal family.

toggletoggle post by Pete Zarria at Aug 9,2012 7:56am
New York Dick Munchers aka NYDM are lame as fuck, real cripples! They try to act hard and "brutal" but they are pussies. And they don't show respect to any of the bands except for their own, which they all suck, starting with Whoretician! They pretend to be one of the gangs in the Warriors film. These fucktards are delusional as fuck! Will Rahmer is a dumbass, Elena Pussifera is a cockeyed fatass and Randell Salmon never bathes and his dread locks reek of sweat and a dog's asshole! There are other heavy metal clubs that are respectful and legitimate, but nydm needs to die already.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Aug 9,2012 8:09am
i'm wearing a Mortician shirt with NYxDM on the back right now at work hahah

toggletoggle post by facebook at Aug 9,2012 9:15am
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
i'm wearing a Mortician shirt with NYxDM on the back right now at work hahah

I don't believe you, take a picture of it

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Aug 9,2012 9:47am
cant right now but it's this same shirt.

I'm also wearing 3 pairs of NYDM issue sunglasses at work right now too.

toggletoggle post by horny facebook at Aug 9,2012 9:58am
I dont believe you. take an actual live picture of you right now and upload..

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Aug 9,2012 10:07am
NO U

toggletoggle post by horny facebook at Aug 9,2012 10:14am

Your turn... You might have seen me at PanzerBastard shows..

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Aug 9,2012 10:16am
thats not a Mortician shirt.

toggletoggle post by horny facebook at Aug 9,2012 10:19am
your loss..

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Aug 9,2012 10:22am
horny%20facebook said[orig][quote]

Your turn... You might have seen me at PanzerBastard shows..

Nice pussy!

No really, I like the cat, it looks like mine.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Aug 9,2012 10:23am

toggletoggle post by horny facebook at Aug 9,2012 10:25am
ugh..

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 9,2012 10:35am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][12:01:52pm May 03,2024
load time 0.05165 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]