New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> myspace/metal in the words of aaron_michael by xanonymousx on Jan 16,2008 6:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 16,2008 6:08pm
"did you see that one on the myspace homepage that refers to "myspace metal"?
holy hell.
if we wanted another Uranium broad to spread the name of shitty "metal", al they'd have to do is scourge the gutter and pike out the biggest pregnant rat they could find.
throw some rouge on that bitch and make it give the camera "devil horns". I swear, I'm going to find whatever rectum birthed these sows and perform surgery on it with a fucking ball-peen hammer.
I've got an ingrown pube that knows more about metal then the walking chest implants they pick for these shows."

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 16,2008 6:15pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 16,2008 6:33pm
Hate seeing that bitch's face everywhere. Luckily I avoid MySpace like the plague, anyway, but still...

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Jan 16,2008 6:51pm
I saw that Metal Sanaz video earlier and was thoroughly disgusted. The music in the background sounded like pathetic Mallcore only Mistress Juliya would be into.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 16,2008 6:54pm
didn't someone here mess around with that juliya?

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 16,2008 6:55pm
Yeah, Theses chicks are annoying. and I'm tired of the "horns".

Still, I'd like to go out on a "date" (as in fuck the shit out of) with her.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 17,2008 10:42am
myspace is the worst thing ever created.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 17,2008 10:56am
xanonymousx said:

I subleted an apartment in her vulva. It's pretty spacious.

toggletoggle post by madukes at Jan 17,2008 11:05am
xmikex said:
xanonymousx said:

I subleted an apartment in her vulva. It's pretty spacious.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 17,2008 11:08am
Yeah, but the downstairs neighbors are shitty.

WHOAA!

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 17,2008 11:08am
i always thought Metal Sanaz was just a cool way to spell Sanches or something you know like how Korn spells their name with a K instead of with a C and also note the backwards R/.
Sanaz that just sounds dumb.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 17,2008 11:09am
I always thought she was a way for metal dudes to have a chick in a corset that would actually add them to fill up space on their top 8.

toggletoggle post by Timma at Jan 17,2008 11:19am
DestroyYouAlot said:
I always thought she was a way for metal dudes to have a chick in a corset that would actually add them to fill up space on their top 8.

Makes perfect sense to me....

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jan 17,2008 11:27am
yeah... the first two bands i see on there under the "more bands" header are "scum of the earth" with a pic of some fag bag in gayer-than-chris-barnes dreads and "five finger death punch". holy gay.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 17,2008 12:20pm
xanonymousx said:

if by "mess around with" you mean "have a friend whose testicles took advantage of a prime photo op while someone was having an intoxicant-induced un-beauty rest"

... then yes

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 17,2008 12:54pm
goatcatalyst said:
xanonymousx said:

if by "mess around with" you mean "have a friend whose testicles took advantage of a prime photo op while someone was having an intoxicant-induced un-beauty rest"

... then yes

PICS!

or gtfo

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 17,2008 12:58pm
sorry, i myself don't have the pics... but SOMEONE on here might

but i seen em

sho 'nuff

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Jan 17,2008 1:12pm
Oh yeah, I already messaged that bitch years ago telling her what metal was, but I'm sure she gets tons of messages from metal nerds and elitists, she won't change her mind, she shows what gets the most responses.

and she saiys fuck every two seconds, is that metal or something?

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jan 17,2008 2:46pm
Ugh... Bimbos with fake boobs will always get attention. No matter how vapid they are... No matter how pretentious they are... No matter how many crappy bands they like... No matter how much make-up they spackle over their ugly faces... There will always be an abundance of gullible men who will easily fall for the powerful combination of metal and boobies.

I remember watching one of Metal Sanaz's videos where she interviews Sothis. I really like that band, so I thought that the interview might be cool. It could have been an interesting interview with a pretty sick unsigned symphonic black metal band. Instead, it was some chick hanging off of the band members, talking about how "cute" they all were, and rambling on about getting drunk and partying. Seriously... if you're going to be a groupie, then just admit what you are. Don't pretend like you're providing something of substance to people who are actually interested in the music. It's a disgrace to all of the women who really are into metal and could care less how "cute" any of the guys in the bands are.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 17,2008 3:02pm
oh my goodness.. yourPenis is BELOW average size, add 2-3 inches with this d644vn1lzc6r43z14i83

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 17,2008 3:16pm
i love the interview that Juliya does with Type O Negative, they just act like assholes the whole time and pretty much ignore her.

toggletoggle post by mcmahon  at Jan 17,2008 3:48pm
I met her somewhere in MA over the summer, what a joke.

Pretty rough up close too.

toggletoggle post by My_dying_bride at Jan 17,2008 5:29pm
Yeti said:
myspace is the worst thing ever created.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 17,2008 5:45pm
Jan 17,2008 2:46pm - Samantha]
Seriously... if you're going to be a groupie, then just admit what you are. Don't pretend like you're providing something of substance to people who are actually interested in the music. It's a disgrace to all of the women who really are into metal and could care less how "cute" any of the guys in the bands are.
~~~~~~~
AMEN

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 17,2008 7:30pm
mcmahon said:
I met her somewhere in MA over the summer, what a joke.

Pretty rough up close too.

haha i slapped her ass and she smacked me in the face. also i still have a picture of her on my phone of her so drunk she's crying. what a dumb cunt.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 17,2008 7:31pm
Yeti said:
i love the interview that Juliya does with Type O Negative, they just act like assholes the whole time and pretty much ignore her.
"

"Please buy our product."

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 18,2008 1:16am edited Jan 18,2008 1:17am
Samantha said:
Ugh... Bimbos with fake boobs will always get attention. No matter how vapid they are... No matter how pretentious they are... No matter how many crappy bands they like... No matter how much make-up they spackle over their ugly faces... There will always be an abundance of gullible men who will easily fall for the powerful combination of metal and boobies.

Kinda like how there will always be plenty of sub/counter culture chicks who'll spread for some asshole with (social status) cool tattoos that was or/is in a band.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 18,2008 9:44am
Samantha said:

Well, for what it's worth, bimbos with real boobs get attention, too...

Mmm... boobs...

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jan 18,2008 10:00am
FuckIsMySignature said:
Yeti said:
"

Hahahaha, I love those commercials.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 18,2008 10:31am
FuckIsMySignature said:
Yeti said:
"

That really was a great interview. They pretty clearly derived quite a lot of pleasure from denying her the attention she so greatly desires.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Jan 18,2008 10:47am
i'd fancy putting that hussy in an oil drum. feed her fish heads and make her listen to the big band beat of count basie. whore.

toggletoggle post by dr. sphincto at Jan 18,2008 12:07pm
metal sanaz and mistress juliya fail at being metal. Chances are they didn't grow up listening to metal, and they probably shop at the gap, lol.
Mistress Juliya is fake, just because you curse every 5 seconds and put up horns doesn't make u metal. And metal sanaz is just a myspace whore.

And all the bands that have over 1000s of friends, why aren't you going platinum. Why aren't bands like Job for a Cowboy selling out arenas and selling multiplatnum albums? Because the people who add them don't give a shit about their music as they are kissing ass of the bands

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jan 18,2008 12:13pm
whore! she's a whore!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 18,2008 12:30pm
I need to do a serious slash-and-burn of the bands on my friends list. I end up accepting an ad request from a band that I can sit and listen and nod my head to, but is it anything I'm ever gonna want to go see or actually pick up a release from? Probably not.

Could be a project for a lazy Sunday.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Jan 20,2008 11:14pm

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jan 21,2008 6:55am
Haha! That Malltel Sanaz chick must get her fair share of hate mail!

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Jan 21,2008 8:46am
forgive the spelling errors, I was drunk and on a Malignancy rush.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][4:51:14pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.03772 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]