New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fuck Chase by MarkFuckingRichards on Sep 28,2007 12:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 12:50pm
So I'm in the middle of trying to pay my bills for this month and I noticed that my Chase credit card balance is overdrawn by a shitload of money. Turns out these fucking assholes enrolled me in one of those "Payment Protection Plan" bullshit schemes. They offered me the service when I first activated the account, but I said absolutely not and refused to have anything to do with it, no matter what. They've been charging me $.95 per $100 on my balance for about 14 months now, without letting me know. On all of my statements, I have seen nothing that states "Payment Protection Plan" until now. They've been stating the charges as "finance charges" up until 2 months ago. What sucks more is that the past amounts have been so miniscule that it didn't seem odd to me at all, so I never questioned it.

They're "truly sorry for this misunderstanding," and all they're giving me is 2 months of fees back?! I hope their headquarters burn down. Fuck this. Now I owe them way more than I should, and it's their own fucking fault. I'm going to punch a baby.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 1:10pm
its your motherfuckin movie check mark, make those tit suckers work for your motherfuckin movie check

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2007 1:15pm
it's probably cause you are black.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 28,2007 1:16pm
shitty. Visa did that to me once too. They called me up and started talking to me about a bunch of weird shit that I didn't understand. The only question I remember them ever asking me is if I'd be interested in some free magazines. I said yeah sure whatever, and then told them I had to go.

I got a bunch of random free magazines in the mail, remembered what happened, checked my bill and sure enough there was a $100 enrollment charge for some security protection plan I never agreed to. I called them up, and they orignally told me that since they sent me my free magazines already they weren't going to refund my money. I told them I never agreed to any security plan, I barely ever used my credit card, and no way did $3 worth of magazines officialize a $100 transaction. They eventually took it off, but I never renewed that card.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 1:17pm
It really is because I'm black. Damn honkies.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2007 1:17pm
tell them you are going to cancel and they will do whatever to keep you

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 1:18pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:

mark.

child of mine, where is my terminally your aborted ghost xl shirt.

you honkey assed mofo, ill call off chase if you make with the shirt.

oh and there is that movie check to discuss.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 1:22pm
xmikex said:
shitty. Visa did that to me once too. They called me up and started talking to me about a bunch of weird shit that I didn't understand. The only question I remember them ever asking me is if I'd be interested in some free magazines. I said yeah sure whatever, and then told them I had to go.

I got a bunch of random free magazines in the mail, remembered what happened, checked my bill and sure enough there was a $100 enrollment charge for some security protection plan I never agreed to. I called them up, and they orignally told me that since they sent me my free magazines already they weren't going to refund my money. I told them I never agreed to any security plan, I barely ever used my credit card, and no way did $3 worth of magazines officialize a $100 transaction. They eventually took it off, but I never renewed that card.

Way too many businesses are adapting these roundabout schemes. You buy 2 DVDs at Best Buy and they practically rape you with "free" magazine subscriptions, then "all you have to do is call to cancel after the first 8 issues." Yeah, that's really easy, considering the fact that you have to wait 20 minutes on the phone to get an actual human being, who 9 times out of 10 has no command over the English language and doesn't let you get a word in edgewise. Then, after you say simply that you want to cancel the subscriptions, they give you all these amazing reasons to keep the subscription, even though you never fucking wanted it in the first place. I had to do that shit after getting 8 free issues of Time magazine, and they renewed my goddamn subscription anyway. Then there were the 3 weeks of battling back and forth between Time and my bank that really made it worth it.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 1:25pm
sm nose chief said:

mark.

All TYAG shirts have been claimed by Sexcrement...well, unofficially but that's neither here nor there. There was never an agreement between us anyway, so don't be enrolling me in no TYAG shirt protection plan, whitey!

What movie check? Why must you confuse me?!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 28,2007 1:28pm
a similar thing happened to me with BankBoston, i opened a checking account and they never once said anything about a credit card that comes with it, and about 2 years later i got a 500 dollar bill for a card i never received, activated, or was even told about.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 1:31pm
sm nose chief said:

mark.

All TYAG shirts have been claimed by Sexcrement...well, unofficially but that's neither here nor there. There was never an agreement between us anyway, so don't be enrolling me in no TYAG shirt protection plan, whitey!

What movie check? Why must you confuse me?!

that hurts mark, esp since you never made good with album cover art and someone has now used my idea for their own uses.

it hurts man, the pain, the pain, ouchies and stuff.

im gonna in your pasta this weekend.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 1:33pm
Yeti, that is fucking ridiculous. I hope you never paid that $500.

Sean, I still have full intention of making the "Black" cover art. I was actually thinking about starting it the other day, so you are in my thoughts...dirty thoughts. I mean what?

What are you gonna do in my pasta?!?! Do I even want to know?

toggletoggle post by the tax man at Sep 28,2007 1:44pm
i'm having problems with discover,they send the bill out and i get on the 19'th or 20'th of every month,it's due on the 22'nd,so i get a $39 late fee every month basically, i also called up to cancel my accountgaurd b.s. and after literally 45 minutes of going round and round with them they finally said o.k. and told me it was cancelled.sure enough the next bill came and it wasn't cancelled,another funny thing is now you have to have the account gaurd as long as you're carrying a balance,but if you have no balance you don't need it,doesn't that seem strange that if i'm carrying any balance my account is in serious flaming jeopardy of identity theft,but no balance and it's tighter than fort knox, i actually mailed out the check just two days ago to pay the whole thing off and will cancel the card now,the only way to win with these people is not to play at all

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 1:56pm
Sean, I still have full intention of making the "Black" cover art. I was actually thinking about starting it the other day, so you are in my thoughts...dirty thoughts. I mean what?

yeah but dood

the idea is now dead.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 1:57pm
Discover is the worst.

When Chase cancelled the Payment Protector, they gave me a confirmation number, but I requested it in writing as well and they were thoroughly annoyed. How fucking hard is it to print out a sheet that says "No more Payment Protector," put it in an envelop that most likely already has one of those "postage paid" stamps on there, and put it in a mailbox? Fucking retards. No matter how much I vent about this, I cannot stop being so pissed off right now. I think I'm going to run a few miles and hope that cools me down.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 1:58pm
sm nose chief said:

yeah but dood

the idea is now dead.

Well goddamn.

I bet they would have used the idea anyway, haha. I can still make it if you want; the style I was going to be using was a lot different than theirs. Or if you have another idea, let me know. Just no swing dancers dancing around the baby Jesus hitting the Pope with a black dildo in front of brains...and we'll be square, haha.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 2:01pm
well as far as that release im not that concerned with the cover art since brian and keith dont have anytime in the future it seems to record vocals.

at this rate the bodyfarm will be playing ozzfest before they do their vocal parts.

and i still think the swing dancers, baby jesus, the pope and a big black dildo would make a great cover.
i mean the music has only been done since last july/aug.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 28,2007 2:32pm
This thread's title makes me think of an Eastern European trying to describe a series of dates in broken English.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 2:49pm
Who knows Sean, maybe I'll discard my artistic reasoning and just draw the swing dancer baby jesus dildo brain parade, haha. I'll let you know if/when that happens.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 2:58pm
damn right you will.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 3:45pm
You are an asshole.

And I love you.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 3:53pm
dood youre telling me something ive known for the last twenty nine years of my life.

get with the times markie mark

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 3:59pm
What, that I love you, or that you're an asshole? HEYO.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 4:00pm
im gonna fuck your knee wound

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 4:02pm
I'm gonna knee your fuckwound.

toggletoggle post by sm nose chief at Sep 28,2007 4:04pm
you make me blush when you talk to me in such ways, and then i remember its only cause im sober.

but hey youre still italian and gotta live with that forever.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 28,2007 4:06pm
I also have to live with that forever. But I'm not complaining.

Anyway, this is getting me all hot and bothered. I'm off to pleasure myself in a vicious manner.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][9:02:55am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01577 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]