New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> what's your physical deformity? by rhys on Apr 10,2007 6:57pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by rhys  at Apr 10,2007 6:57pm
the left half of my collar bone is bent forwards and i can never get my shoulder in a comfortable position. now the same thing is happening to the right side. who else is fucked up?

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Apr 10,2007 7:04pm
i've been walking on my toes for my entire life because of tight achilles tendons...my legs are over developed and it hurts like hell to stretch them

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Apr 10,2007 7:04pm
I broke my toe and it didn't heal right, and it re-breaks every few weeks and makes me limp

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 10,2007 7:20pm
i am flat-footed, knock-kneed, have dislocated my right knee 3 times, dislocated my left knee 1 time, both of them crack and make gross noises when walking on stairs, my shoulder blades protrude much farther backwards than they should, i have a huge head and ape-like arms, i have hitch-hiker's thumb (i.e. the top half bends backwards with no help of my other fingers to form a 90 degree angle), all of my fingers are double-jointed (so i can make them dance in wave-like movements and have "zombie fingers"), and i think that's just about it.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Apr 10,2007 7:20pm
I have fat all over my body. It's weeeeeird.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 10,2007 7:28pm
I am devastatingly handsome.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 10,2007 7:29pm
I have a huge black penis.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 10,2007 7:36pm
my toe:

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 10,2007 7:37pm
Dude....ew.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 10,2007 7:45pm
pam said:
Dude....ew.

that's not as gross as your big black cock. that thing's all twisted and gnarled and hurts when it's going in your...ear?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 10,2007 8:03pm
ok what the FUCK happened to your foot

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 10,2007 8:15pm
I broke my arm as a kid (compound fracture) and that with all my typing and photography, I have to watch my wrists for the nerve damage.

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Apr 10,2007 8:16pm
The right side of my chest is indented and the left is normal. My left ear sticks out a little more. My back definitely isn't straight. Nose isn't straight. Probably more. Well, at least my orientation is straight.

toggletoggle post by Shannon nli at Apr 10,2007 8:17pm
I look like a terrorist.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 10,2007 8:22pm
carina thinks its a deformity that I can go with out food easily for days and days. a couple years ago I wanted to go a week, but she made me stop after 5 days. I must have been muslim.

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Apr 10,2007 8:22pm
Shannon nli said:
I am a terrorist.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Apr 10,2007 8:24pm
Niccolai, was that from what happened like over a month ago? Looks pretty gross.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 10,2007 8:39pm
Shannon nli said:
I look like a terrorist.

that's my deformity as well. :(

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 10,2007 9:09pm
the_reverend said:
carina thinks its a deformity that I can go with out food easily for days and days.

I can do that if I have enough beer.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 10,2007 9:12pm
rich and I have the same deformity as charlie brown's xmas tree.

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at Apr 10,2007 9:16pm
i have pulminary stinosis, and had three open-heart surgeries, beat that!

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 10,2007 9:23pm
I have extra cartilage just above and to the side of my right knee.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 10,2007 9:31pm
Yea, thats my toe. it's ugly.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 10,2007 9:31pm
the_reverend said:
carina thinks its a deformity that I can go with out food easily for days and days. a couple years ago I wanted to go a week, but she made me stop after 5 days. I must have been muslim.

that's nothin...i used to have to do that when i was on the "I'm too poor to eat" diet

as far as actual deformities...none that i can think of. i have 2 nasty scars on my leg from my ankle surgery and sometimes it's a little sore, but nothing i'd call "deformed"

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 10,2007 9:43pm
I have Kartageners Syndrome.

The only 'deformation' really is the fact that all of my internal organs are reversed. Yes, I'm serious.

toggletoggle post by Agrippa at Apr 10,2007 9:44pm
he's serious.

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Apr 10,2007 9:45pm
one of my feet is slightly bigger than the other...

toggletoggle post by Agrippa at Apr 10,2007 9:49pm
i can dislocate lots of things on my body. shoulders, knees, fingers, etc. i also have dimples. and aspergers syndrome. and a chronic inability to keep my bodily waste away from those i dislike.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 10,2007 9:54pm
hahah

Jay, I could have told you there are no cameras at GC. How do you think I stole so much?

toggletoggle post by Agrippa at Apr 10,2007 9:55pm
how the fuck did they know it was me then?

toggletoggle post by Agrippa at Apr 10,2007 9:56pm
i was wondering how they didnt see me snorting rails off the repair desk.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Apr 10,2007 9:58pm
One of my ears is slightly further forward than the other.
I have a tremor.
One of my collar bones has a weird protrusion on it. It's kind of hard to describe without seeing it.
When I was born the circlular muscle that is directly before my stomch (forget what it's called) was so small that I couldn't swallow anything so it had to be cut open and then stitched up again.

toggletoggle post by Agrippa at Apr 10,2007 9:59pm
oh yea thats right, i shake like a fucking vibrator too. ask anyone.

toggletoggle post by DUG_nli_again at Apr 10,2007 10:29pm
I have one shoulder higher than the other. One leg is slightly longer than the other. The top of my sacrum (iliac crest) is malformed and is bigger than the other side because it thinks its a vertabrae which caused a herniation in my lumbar spine which in turn led to my back surgery. The muscles in my ass that hold my hip and pelvis in place are too short which cause me to occasionally walk like a pimp. And it hurts like the dickens.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_logged_in at Apr 10,2007 10:29pm
Got a massive scar that runs across the entire top right side of my head. Didn't heal entirely right, so it still hurts semi-often even 11 years after the injury.

Index fingers are ever so slightly crooked, I'd imagine from video games.

I can kinda dislocate my left shoulder.

toggletoggle post by tomx nli at Apr 10,2007 10:31pm
my joints sound like cement mixers

my left eye and cheek don't have as much movement as my right side after a bout with paralysis

i have a small dent on the ride side of the bridge of my nose

my jaw is misaligned by a couple millimeters

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Apr 10,2007 10:49pm
mOe said:
i've been walking on my toes for my entire life because of tight achilles tendons...my legs are over developed and it hurts like hell to stretch them

thats the same with me but my left foot only i have to wear a brace but i never do.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Apr 10,2007 11:24pm
I've never broken a bone or needed to go to the ER in my life. Plus, I've healed up wounds that most peope swore needed stitches and only get sick once a year (I'm up to 18 months and counting since last time)

toggletoggle post by chumly at Apr 10,2007 11:25pm
my hog...

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Apr 10,2007 11:26pm
I have a bump on the back of my head, it's this bony knob on the back of my skull. You can't see it, if I shaved my head bald you might see it but if you felt the back of my head you would definitely feel it.

I also have two small bumps - one in each of my temples that my doctor said were cysts. He told me not to worry about them unless they get bigger, and they never have, and I've had them for maybe 10 years or so. You can't see these either but you can feel them.

On my right thumb, I've recently developed a nasty callous. I'm guessing it started from using my thumb to pluck my guitar strings when I tune it, but over the past few months its gotten bigger, and now its really dry and cracked and can be painful and irritating. I've tried slicing it off, but the skin underneath is so sensitive it stings like a motherfucker as soon as the blade cuts through it.

I guess that's about it for me.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 10,2007 11:35pm
Agrippa said:
how the fuck did they know it was me then?

Because they know you're a fucking dirt bag, it's not rocket science.

<3

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 10,2007 11:37pm
Kinslayer said:

The only 'deformation' really is the fact that all of my internal organs are reversed. Yes, I'm serious.

Does that cause you problems? Cause if not, that's actually kinda cool.

"I broke my arm once"
"Yeah? My fucking insides are reversed."
"Wow"

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 11,2007 12:26am
Ryan_M said:
I have a bump on the back of my head, it's this bony knob on the back of my skull. You can't see it, if I shaved my head bald you might see it but if you felt the back of my head you would definitely feel it.

I also have two small bumps - one in each of my temples that my doctor said were cysts. He told me not to worry about them unless they get bigger, and they never have, and I've had them for maybe 10 years or so. You can't see these either but you can feel them.

On my right thumb, I've recently developed a nasty callous. I'm guessing it started from using my thumb to pluck my guitar strings when I tune it, but over the past few months its gotten bigger, and now its really dry and cracked and can be painful and irritating. I've tried slicing it off, but the skin underneath is so sensitive it stings like a motherfucker as soon as the blade cuts through it.

thats syphillis chief,better get checked out

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 11,2007 12:26am
Ryan_M said:

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Apr 11,2007 12:32am
anonymous said:
Ryan_M said:

I don't think so.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Apr 11,2007 12:38am
Nah nah none of you get a place in my futuristic utopia populated by a super-human race.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 11,2007 12:41am
I have cysts under my skin that piss me off. mostly around my ribs and forearms.
the hurt when you touch them and as I put on more muscles they stick out. I want them cut out, but then I would have a bunch of scars.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Apr 11,2007 2:18am
Mine is obvious ha ha

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Apr 11,2007 2:19am
your eyes spin around your face uncontrollably?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 11,2007 2:21am
dreadkill said:
pam said:
Dude....ew.

that's not as gross as your big black cock. that thing's all twisted and gnarled and hurts when it's going in your...ear?

You weren't complaining last night.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Apr 11,2007 2:46am
sacreligion said:
your eyes spin around your face uncontrollably?

See I told you..

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 11,2007 8:35am

toggletoggle post by MassOfTwoSlits at Apr 11,2007 8:57am
mOe said:

You should get those botulinum toxin shots. Is that a muscle dystonia thing?

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Apr 11,2007 10:09am
I have scoliosis and a shitty immune system.

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Apr 11,2007 10:25am
i have this terrible genetic affliction where i get more and more handsomer every single day.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 11,2007 10:34am
the_reverend said:
I have cysts under my skin that piss me off. mostly around my ribs and forearms.
the hurt when you touch them and as I put on more muscles they stick out. I want them cut out, but then I would have a bunch of scars.

i have similar issues in my ears and on various parts of my right arm. i also have a goof finger, my right pinky finger is bent at a 90 degree angle.

toggletoggle post by c.dead at Apr 11,2007 10:36am
i have a penis on my arm.

toggletoggle post by SW at Apr 11,2007 10:40am

ya this def beats everyone

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 11,2007 10:47am
I have 2 gross scars (one of my knee and one on my forearm). They're not as noticable as they used to be but they're kind of gross up close. I was in a car accident the summer before 7th grade where my whole family flipped over 3 times in a mini-van. Interestingly enough, my brother, who was hanging out the window by the end of the 3rd roll and was almost crushed to death, was the only one without injury.

I've also got a decent sized scar on my chin from a Sworn Enemy show like 5 years ago. Definetly should have gotten stitches for that one.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Apr 11,2007 10:48am
I have a crooked left arm due to a spiral fracture I received due to a badly lost arm-wrestling match.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Apr 11,2007 10:52am
I broke my nose years ago, and it's been slightly crooked ever since.

I'm also impossibly scrawny, and like Aaron, can go days without food.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 11,2007 10:59am
i constantly see a black dot (floater). it's pretty fucking annoying. it started last winter. probably got a TUMA!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 11,2007 11:02am
EEEEZ NOT A TOOOOMAH!

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Apr 11,2007 11:09am
Mess said:

Is that Britney Spears?

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Apr 11,2007 11:14am
Mess said:
i constantly see a black dot (floater). it's pretty fucking annoying. it started last winter. probably got a TUMA!

Yep, got one of those.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 11,2007 11:18am
sinistas said:
Mess said:

Yep, got one of those.

seriously? they fucking suck. i went to the docs probably 5 times and all they say is it should go away soon. and then another said it might go away or i could have it until i die? wtf is that?

toggletoggle post by rhys  at Apr 11,2007 11:19am
Mess said:

you might have glaucoma. i have glaucoma. you should get that checked out

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 11,2007 11:19am
Granny_Monster said:
I have scoliosis and a shitty immune system.

me too :(

toggletoggle post by new metal dude at Apr 11,2007 11:25am

i have a huge cock...thats my deformity. Some people would thing its a blessing...but you've obviously never tried to fuck a 14 year old girl with one.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 11,2007 12:14pm
I have Epilepsy and because of it I have memory loss and shit.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 11,2007 12:27pm
SteveOTB said:

Does the epilepsy cause you to forget the difference between a physical deformity and a neurological disorder?

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 11,2007 12:30pm edited Apr 11,2007 12:33pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
SteveOTB said:

Does the epilepsy cause you to forget the difference between a physical deformity and a neurological disorder?

Ahh I guess you're right. But it does have to do with my brain so I would think it's physical as well.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 11,2007 12:31pm
oh yeah, and tedonitis in both wrists from fappn and what not

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Apr 11,2007 12:40pm
i got a scar on my hand from slicing it with an x-acto knife i also have a scar on my head from when it was split open by a bottle..not to mention the fact i cant sit comfortably for more than an hour since i fell off of a roof

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 11,2007 12:46pm
oh yeah and i'm also freakishly tall.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 11,2007 7:48pm
all the males on my mom's side of the family have been born with hernias, and i got blessed with one of those right above the ol' italian stallion (heyo!), removed a few weeks after birth i guess. so i have 2 scars, 1 about 4 inches and one about 2 inches above my junk. good stuff.

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Apr 11,2007 10:26pm
Ryan_M said:

I've got the Kirk Hammet callus on the side of my right hand from palm muting. Catching a string in it hurts like eight bitches on a bitchboat.

toggletoggle post by INFECT  at Apr 12,2007 12:11am
i have a fucked up collarbone from a botched mountain bike jump that makes my shoulder click whenever i apply force in certain ranges of motion, (painting ceilings for example, is painful as hell)
also a ganglion cyst on my left wrist from lifting weights like an idiot when i was younger, it only really swells up and inhibits motion when theres humid or stormy weather
i had a bout with epilepsy when i was 12 or so but the doctors said it was a passing thing and i havent had another seizure sinucneoubn;alfoni/eh
gpj
rJROMEAOMGOPETJ'ALH;<m?D.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 12,2007 12:24am
mark, I was born wirh a hernia too. 2 scars "woohoo!"

when I broke my arm, both bones broke and I have a scar from where the bone came out to say "oh helloz!"

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 12,2007 5:33am
i haven't broken any bones yet (that i know of). i have a feeling my nose has been broken a couple times but never did anything about it. i know i have a deviated septum.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Apr 12,2007 7:18am
the_reverend said:
mark, I was born wirh a hernia too. 2 scars "woohoo!"

when I broke my arm, both bones broke and I have a scar from where the bone came out to say "oh helloz!"

hooray for crotch scars!

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Apr 12,2007 9:10am
My back is all fucked up. I have had 2 surgeries on the same spot. A really bad herniated disc. The last surgery just a few months ago. It sucks bad.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Apr 12,2007 9:16am
INFECT said:

i had a bout with epilepsy when i was 12 or so but the doctors said it was a passing thing and i havent had another seizure sinucneoubn;alfoni/eh
gpj

I had something like that in middle school, so yeah, around 12. Haven't had a seizure in ages, but I'm always really shakey.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Apr 12,2007 9:21am
INFECT said:

gpj

HAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Apr 13,2007 9:53am
pam said:
Kinslayer said:

Does that cause you problems? Cause if not, that's actually kinda cool.

"I broke my arm once"
"Yeah? My fucking insides are reversed."
"Wow"

Well one of the symptoms is 'immotile cilia syndrome" which means my cilia don't work 100% so I do have athsmatic like symptoms from time to time but nothing serious. I played soccer my whole life including in college and it never deterred me...

It's one in 65,000 people that have it and I have a rare, 'perfect' reversal of internal organs so I have MUCH less problems than most others born with it...it's genetic.

I'm supposed to wear a medical bracelet that says I have it incase I need emergency care at some point like in a car accident and the doctors dont know everything is backwards; it's a mirror image of 'normal' internal organs...

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 13,2007 9:59am
whoa

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 13,2007 10:28am
That's so bizarre!!! I'm glad you don't have any serious complications.

toggletoggle post by kinslayer at Apr 13,2007 10:32am
Me too...

I used to think I was slick and funny in grade school saying the pledge of allegiance with my hand over my heart on the right, hahah

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Apr 13,2007 10:41am
i have a gruesome looking scar on my wrist from when i accidentally smashed by hand through a glass window.. sliced all the tendons amd muscles inside... never healed right. can barely use it to watch dishes.. the only bitch i have about it is it interferes with playing my guitar

toggletoggle post by Mess at Apr 18,2007 8:19am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][7:46:03pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03175 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]