New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> EXTREME BRUTAL NOISECORE VOCALIST WANTED! by NoisecoreWarrior on Feb 23,2007 8:03am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 23,2007 8:03am
EXTREME BRUTAL NOISECORE VOCALIST WANTED! Im a UK musician (hate that word musician - music sucks!) into old-shool NOISECORE and GRIND-NOISE seeking collaboration with insane and brutal USA vocalist into really extreme NOISE - Anal Cunt, SoreThroat, In Dire Need, Kill the Client - the more brutal and insane the better. This would be a studio/recording project to begin with. Please contact me, NoisecoreWarrior, at gruntnscream@yahoo.co.uk

toggletoggle post by c.dEAD at Feb 23,2007 11:18am
What? how the hell could in dire need be in the same category of Sore Throat? are you nuts? Kill the Client? jesus i just dont know.

Noisecore is a underrated subject around here however. I love old Meatshits, Deche-Charge, Nihilist Commando, Oral Noise, Brutal Glockel Terror, etc.

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 23,2007 11:21am
In Dire Need is not noisecore, but the vocal style is very Noisecore and brutal.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 23,2007 11:22am
Sniper at the Fag Parade is brilliant.

toggletoggle post by Jimmy_Justice at Feb 23,2007 12:50pm
That's awesome that you like and support IDN so much, they really appreciate it.

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 23,2007 1:03pm
Joey of In Dire Need is one of the BEST singers around - brutal, sick and extreme.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 23,2007 4:32pm
what the hell is "old school" noisecore?

or even "noise-core" for that matter?

are you talking like, Man is the Bastard type shit?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 23,2007 4:49pm
I call bullshit on this post. Fake.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 24,2007 5:58am
Old school noisecore has been around since the mid 1980's. Noisecore for me, and most of people I know who are into Noisecore, is the style formed of blast beat or very chaotic drums, chaotic guitar/bass noise and extreme vocals. Often hardly any riffs at all and songs with the length of a couple of seconds - explosions of drum/guitar/vocal noise where maximum amount of energy is released in the minimum amount of time. Tracks can go to even 20 seconds, but hardly ever reaches length of 1 minute . They often used "noise not music"slogans. It is represented by bands like early SoreThroat, very early Napalm Death, Meatshits, A.C., Cornucopia etc. If you look information of noisecore and dirty old school grind, there is not too much. The Noisecore scene is small, noncommercial, unwanted, often underestimated and disrespected, and hidden deep into underground. Early Repulsion, early Napalm Death, Blood, Unseen Terror, Agathocles and countless others played music that remained harsh, noisy and brutal. Mince riffs, blasting drums, brutal vocals and usually short and to-the-point tracks. The best most loyal Noisecore scene is actually now in South America with bands like Existencia Frustrada etc.

More recent developments in Noisecore is taking the genre to a more electronic conception. Often with long tracks of "pure" noise generated electronically, often with no recognizable drum, guitar or vocal sound.

This is the difference between Old School and more recent noisecore. I am more of the Old School.

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 24,2007 6:01am
Man is the bastard is a good example of Noisecore.

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 24,2007 6:03am
No. Absolutely genuine post. Nothing fake. Deadly serious. Been into Noisecore and extreme grind since 1990.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 24,2007 10:35am
You do realize that this message board is basically all people who live in America right? A certain part of America?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 24,2007 4:10pm
Man is the Bastard - D.I.Y. cd = great!

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 24,2007 9:49pm
I am one of the founders of in dire need and never thaught of any aspect of the band to be noise core. On that note if you want I can goof with this idea. I have full recording gear.

toggletoggle post by reverend_cziska at Feb 25,2007 2:28am
Man is the Bastard is not a good example of noisecore, they were powerviolence. You experts wouldn't know powerviolence if it smacked you in the face. Yeah, they did some freaky shit, but they were poviolence along with bands like Crossed Out, No Comment, Infest, Deformed Conscience, etc.

Noisecore is shit kids from RISD play in their two man bands. My old horrendous band was noisecore, shitcore, scrotal contusion core, waste of time, stuff people who can't play instruments record in the basement.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 25,2007 2:31am
I have plenty of noisecore I played in my basement on my computer. I made it all up on the spot. It has no musical value. But it is funny.

toggletoggle post by reverend_cziska at Feb 25,2007 2:32am
Exactly, someone gets this.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 25,2007 2:33am
Powerviolence is my forte.

toggletoggle post by keithmobile at Feb 25,2007 9:35am
i personally like to cut myself and cry myself to sleep, chicks dig it, thats my forte

no, im lying

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Feb 25,2007 11:42am
Keith, call Beth.
Maybe she knows what the christ this crap is.

"Noisecore is shit kids from RISD play in their two man bands"

Sounds like something she'd call sexy. I demand answers.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 25,2007 12:18pm
You guys have gotta get to a White Mice show sometime.

toggletoggle post by reverend_cziska at Feb 25,2007 1:47pm
Dankill said:
Keith, call Beth.
Maybe she knows what the christ this crap is.

"Noisecore is shit kids from RISD play in their two man bands"

Sounds like something she'd call sexy. I demand answers.

I stand by that statement.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 25,2007 1:51pm
I hold boobs all day.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Feb 25,2007 2:25pm
when i saw this i thought that someone wanted a vocalist like the locust isn't that noise?

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Feb 25,2007 4:27pm
Niccolai, Mark does not count.
Either his man boobs or holding him and refering to Mr. Richards as a "boob".

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Feb 26,2007 2:20am edited Feb 26,2007 2:29am
Early Melt Banana is considered Noisecore.
7 Minutes of nausea
Pissed off orgasm
Some Meatshits
Putrid scum
Early Sore Throat(already mentioned)
Nihilist Commando
Jesus Crust
Midget Fetish

Some of the noisecore I used to listen too...I was into this style alot while living in Fla.

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 26,2007 6:17am
These bands you mention - 7 Minutes of nausea, early Meatshits, Putrid scum. Nihilist Commando, Jesus Crust, Midget Fetish early Sore Throat etc - just rule for me. They were brilliant. The Nihilist Commando website is still running. The best Noisecore today comes from Brazil and Japan. Bands like Existencia Frustrada. The Japanese Noise scene is very strong. For me Noisecore represents an explosion of pure raw energy - without rules or structure. Freedom and brutality combined and represented in sound. I have had this need to express myself in this way since 1990 and it has never left me.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 26,2007 9:22am
I don't know about the best noisecore, but it seems like a lot of the best stuff out there period these days comes from Brazil and Japan.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Feb 26,2007 9:42am
Niccolai said:
I hold boobs all day.

toggletoggle post by C.Dead at Feb 26,2007 10:22am
Also, Extreme Smoke 57, the most insane noisecore ever. That one sided 7in is fucking ace.

Some peoples perception on this is WAY off. Man is the Bastard noisecore? Locust even being mentioned as noise is retarded.
I just dont know sometimes.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 26,2007 1:11pm
Making up your own Noisecore and enjoying yourself is what noise is about. Fuck musical value. Noise not music. Most of the stuff other people regard as good is just too weak for me. What comes out of Brazil and Japan in the Noisecore and Grindcore genre is just awesome.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 26,2007 4:24pm
I'd say Germany's got the best overall grind scene running.

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 27,2007 6:24am
Have you heard GOREGAST ? Excellent german grind band. Intense and crazy as fuck. Pure Raw Energy.

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Feb 27,2007 12:37pm
Never heard Extreme Smoke 57 - but there is some very good Noise coming out of Bulgaria at the moment. V.O.A. being the best Ive heard in ages.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 17,2007 11:40am
where are you guys now?

toggletoggle post by NoisecoreWarrior  at Mar 19,2007 11:16am
I am in UK, looking for vocalist in USA for joint NOISE project.

toggletoggle post by Super Happy Funtime Harry at Mar 19,2007 11:18am
i'll take the case !

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Mar 26,2007 11:18pm
do it yourself

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][10:29:31am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01611 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]