New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I kinda sorta shit myself last night by starmummy on Feb 21,2007 10:56am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 21,2007 10:56am
So I was sitting on my couch curled up with a blanket watching American Hardcore by myself when all of a sudden my stomach started rumbling. I run to grab a magazine, pinching my ass cheeks as I hop to the bathroom. I sit down and this huge shit explosion splashes into the toilet soaking my ass with shit water.

Anyway, after I'm done, I go to pull up my underwear and I notice a small amount of a brownish mucus-like sludge in my undies. I tried to wash them in the sink and eventually just put them in a plastic bag to go out with the trash.

This is the third out of the last 4 nights that I have had the squirts. I think I have worms or something.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Feb 21,2007 11:03am
I hate when you feel like you have to fart, and when you push it out, it feels moist and you find out you leaked about a teaspoon of diarrhea in your pants.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 21,2007 11:47am edited Feb 21,2007 11:48am
starmummy said:
just put them in a plastic bag to go out with the trash.

Why didn't you just wash them?

toggletoggle post by JDDomination   at Feb 21,2007 12:04pm
Ryan_M said:
I hate when you feel like you have to fart, and when you push it out, it feels moist and you find out you leaked about a teaspoon of diarrhea in your pants.

I may never use a teaspoon again because of this.

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 21,2007 12:08pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
starmummy said:

Uh, eww.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Feb 21,2007 12:10pm
JDDomination said:
Ryan_M said:

I may never use a teaspoon again because of this.

Hahaha I can picture having to make something that calls for a teaspoon of whatever:
"Oh God, some guy on RTTP made a post about having a teaspoon of diarrhea in his pants! Fuck this!"

toggletoggle post by Dissector NLI at Feb 21,2007 12:22pm
starmummy said:
So I was sitting on my couch curled up with a blanket watching American Hardcore by myself when all of a sudden my stomach started rumbling. I run to grab a magazine, pinching my ass cheeks as I hop to the bathroom. I sit down and this huge shit explosion splashes into the toilet soaking my ass with shit water.

Anyway, after I'm done, I go to pull up my underwear and I notice a small amount of a brownish mucus-like sludge in my undies. I tried to wash them in the sink and eventually just put them in a plastic bag to go out with the trash.

This is the third out of the last 4 nights that I have had the squirts. I think I have worms or something.

Where'd you get American Hardcore already?

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 21,2007 12:30pm
Dissector NLI said:
starmummy said:

It came out yesterday. Great movie and book.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2007 12:37pm
hahaha that sucks, see i learned to control my bowels at a very young age.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Feb 21,2007 12:49pm
this is definately the wrong thread for lunchtime entertainment...

toggletoggle post by farfegnugen at Feb 21,2007 12:50pm
b.e.t

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 21,2007 1:28pm edited Feb 21,2007 1:43pm
starmummy said:
starmummy said:

Uh, eww.

So you shit all over your own ass every single day for life, then clean it up with a dry piece of semi-absorbent paper. Then, while in the shower hours later you rinse luke-warm soapy water over your turdcutter for two and a half seconds and consider that clean. Yet having your washing machine vigorously clean your underpants in scalding hot water, soap, and bleech for 45 minutes after you've already removed most fecal remnants from said underpants is disgusting? Makes sense.

toggletoggle post by Dissector NLI at Feb 21,2007 1:31pm
starmummy said:
Dissector NLI said:
starmummy said:

It came out yesterday. Great movie and book.

Yeah saw the movie and read the book, I didn't know it came out already. I'll be picking that up tonight/

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2007 3:20pm
starmummy said:
starmummy said:

Uh, eww.

So you shit all over your own ass every single day for life, then clean it up with a dry piece of semi-absorbent paper. Then, while in the shower hours later you rinse luke-warm soapy water over your turdcutter for two and a half seconds and consider that clean. Yet having your washing machine vigorously clean your underpants in scalding hot water, soap, and bleech for 45 minutes after you've already removed most fecal remnants from said underpants is disgusting? Makes sense.

i can see your point, but to me, once you've shit on some form of clothing, its tainted forever. i however dont get the whole "shitting your pants" thing. i havent shit my pants since i was little, i have control over my bodily functions. weirdos.

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 21,2007 3:24pm
starmummy said:
starmummy said:

Uh, eww.

Let me come to your house next time you do laundry and take a shit in your washing machine. Do you really think that's going to get it clean. Shit needs to be disposed of, not washed. As far as the washing your ass thing goes, I am a vigorous ass washer (for obvious reasons). That's the cleanest part of my body from the time I shower to the time I shit.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Feb 21,2007 3:25pm
Yeti said:
starmummy said:
starmummy said:

Uh, eww.

i can see your point, but to me, once you've shit on some form of clothing, its tainted forever. i however dont get the whole "shitting your pants" thing. i havent shit my pants since i was little, i have control over my bodily functions. weirdos.

i would have to agree.. shit and puik.. once it's touched clothes... trash... mostly b/c i dont have the stomach to actually pick it up and put it in the washer to begin with.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2007 3:26pm
puking is different, i've done that many times. shit is an entirely different world.

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 21,2007 3:29pm
Yeti said:
puking is different, i've done that many times. shit is an entirely different world.

The last time it happened was when I was a teenager and I just ripped a fart and ended up painting my undies brown. I remember jumping out my bedroom window and running into the woods and throwing the evidence into a bush.

I still think its worms.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 21,2007 3:30pm edited Feb 21,2007 3:31pm
starmummy said:
Let me come to your house next time you do laundry and take a shit in your washing machine. Do you really think that's going to get it clean. Shit needs to be disposed of, not washed. As far as the washing your ass thing goes, I am a vigorous ass washer (for obvious reasons). That's the cleanest part of my body from the time I shower to the time I shit.

after you've already removed most fecal remnants from said underpants

I'm going to have to fight you over this, I hope you know.

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 21,2007 3:31pm
starmummy said:

after you've already removed most fecal remnants from said underpants

I'm going to have to fight you over this, I hope you know.

Bring it on bitch!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 21,2007 3:33pm

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 21,2007 3:34pm
starmummy said:
Bring it on bitch!

toggletoggle post by starmummy at Feb 21,2007 3:35pm
Come to think of it, I think it was old cheese that did it. I had some salsa con queso in my shed from a week ago. I figured it was cold enough and I wouldn’t have to refrigerate it. I mixed in some Smoked Chipotle Tabasco sauce and had some Tostitos and about 30 minutes later…

I'm not sure why I had the shits Friday and Saturday nights though. Maybe it is worms.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 21,2007 3:58pm

toggletoggle post by ZenErik   at Feb 21,2007 4:02pm
That was fucking br00tal...

And I'm just about to have a bite to eat.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][4:35:08pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02577 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]