New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> so it is basically christmas... by xanonymousx on Dec 23,2006 11:47pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 23,2006 11:47pm
what is everyone doing for the holiday?
eve or day it doesn't matter.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Dec 23,2006 11:56pm
I'm working until 6 for Christmas eve. After we open presents the next day, we're going to my uncle's for dinner. I might visit my girl and her family later on, but I don't know yet. Should be a good day though.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 24,2006 12:11am
Mother's house for Christmas morning then going to the girlfriend's for the rest of the day.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_logged_in at Dec 24,2006 12:13am
Working until potentially as late as 10 Christmas Eve (Depends on if people are going to stock up on beer & wine...if not, then it'll be dead enough to close between 6 and 8)...Christmas day I'm opening presents at my girlfriend's, driving home and opening presents there, driving to my aunt's and opening presents and eating there, and then driving to my girlfriend's sister's and opening presents and eating there.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Dec 24,2006 1:47am
fucking.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 24,2006 4:06am
Burning full churches.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 24,2006 4:34am
Sitting in my room.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 24,2006 4:49am
^ Worshipping Satan ^

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 24,2006 4:52am
Satan worships me.

I will be eating and pounding beers, And passing out.

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Dec 24,2006 5:10am

May you all have good health, peace and prosperity for the new year.

toggletoggle post by Josh Martin is bored and in Connecticut at Dec 24,2006 5:14am
I'm not a faggot christian so I'm going to not give a fuck about this stupid gay holiday.

toggletoggle post by BlackMetalLady at Dec 24,2006 5:15am
Josh Martin is bored and in Connecticut said:
I'm not a faggot christian so I'm going to not give a fuck about this stupid gay holiday.

Don't pose as Josh

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 24,2006 8:58am
ALOT of eating and drinking. Having a big dinner at my house tonight. My son is FINALLY going to help me cook the damned dinner for a change.

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Dec 24,2006 11:27am
Today I'll be playing with my new iPod. woo!

I go to the mother-in-laws in a little while for the day, then tomorrow I get woken up at dawn by Zoe bouncing up and down on my head screaming about Santa. I get to watch her tear through 2 months of shopping and hours of wrapping in approximately five minutes and if this year is like last year, Zoe will gasp dramatically and say "Oh! It's just what I've always wanted!" after everything she opens.
THEN I get to pack up and go to my moms where Zoe will do all of the above again. I will eat prime rib and open endless impossibly packages toys for the next week. Then I get to pack and move somewhere else because my landlord is a cunt.

Merry Xmas scumbags, see you at the Hangover.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 24,2006 12:03pm
in canada with carina's family. they celebrate the eve.
then back to portsmouth in the morning to do some xmas'ing with carina at home.
then to my aunt's house to spend xmas like I have all my life, with my grandmother.
finally, a RTTP radio show to beat all RTTP radio shows!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 24,2006 6:59pm

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Dec 24,2006 7:32pm
Today was xmas at my foster family's place, so we exchanged gifts, ate cinnamon buns and watched Shaun of the Dead.
Tomorrow I spend the morning at my dad's place with my sister, exchangine gifts. Then we go to my aunt and uncle's, exchange gifts, I'll get pissed off and yell at everyone making fun of my mom, we'll leave, then I'll go home and read.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 24,2006 10:33pm
im 25 years old, and my girlfriend bought me a nerf automatic weapon, and its the best thing ive gotten in years. So far, so good, haha.

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 24,2006 10:35pm edited Dec 24,2006 10:35pm
Damn. All I've got so far is lots of whiskey. I really wish someone had bought me a Nerf gun. I used to have a nerf bow and arrow and it was the bomb.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 24,2006 10:36pm
normally, i would have gotten all booze, but since i stopped drinking a little over a month ago, i passed it up.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 24,2006 11:38pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Burning full churches.

Yeah ok, scary dude.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 25,2006 12:02am
i've been getting stoned and drunk while listening to Autopsy, Benediction, Judas Priest and Mercyful Fate.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Dec 25,2006 2:03am
It is 2:07am and I just got done putting out all the presents for the kids under the big ass shrub. I can barely walk through my living room, those ungrateful little bastards. I am half drunk half hungover right now. I feel like I swallowed a cat.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 25,2006 2:17am
anonymous said:
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Burning full churches.

Yeah ok, scary dude.

A fantasy I would love to fulfil.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][7:47:55pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01373 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]