New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Have you ever wondered why Coke comes with a smile? by W3 nli on Dec 19,2006 3:29pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 19,2006 3:29pm
It’s because it gets you high. They took the cocaine out almost a hundred years ago. You know why? It was redundant.

In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.
20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get it’s hands on into fat. (There’s plenty of that at this particular moment)
40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dialate, your blood pressure rises, as a response your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in your brain are now blocked preventing drowsiness.
45 minutes: Your body ups your dopamine production stimulating the pleasure centers of your brain. This is physically the same way heroin works, by the way.
>60 minutes: The phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your lower intestine, providing a further boost in metabolism. This is compounded by high doses of sugar and artificial sweeteners also increasing the urinary excretion of calcium.
>60 Minutes: The caffeine’s diuretic properties come into play. (It makes you have to pee.) It is now assured that you’ll evacuate the bonded calcium, magnesium and zinc that was headed to your bones as well as sodium, electrolyte and water.
>60 minutes: As the rave inside of you dies down you’ll start to have a sugar crash. You may become irritable and/or sluggish. You’ve also now, literally, pissed away all the water that was in the Coke. But not before infusing it with valuable nutrients your body could have used for things like even having the ability to hydrate your system or build strong bones and teeth.

http://healthbolt.net/2006/12/08/what-happ...body-if-you-drink-a-coke-right-now/

toggletoggle post by anthony at Dec 19,2006 3:37pm
It's good for studying. I don't drink that crap otherwise.

toggletoggle post by anthony at Dec 19,2006 3:37pm
And yes I am a nerd.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 19,2006 3:40pm
if Coke's that bad... Imagine what Mountain Dew does to you...

they also forgot to explain what happens to the enamel on your teeth when you drink Coke

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 19,2006 3:41pm
DreamingInExile said:
if Coke's that bad... Imagine what Mountain Dew does to you...

they also forgot to explain what happens to the enamel on your teeth when you drink Coke

see i thought of other sodas and its not soda id really wanna see a study on i wanna see a study on those soda/energy drinks

that shit has to be poison

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Dec 19,2006 3:49pm
W3 nli said:

most likely... now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go finish my Monster Assault Energy Drink

and proceed to keel over and die from chemical overdose

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 19,2006 3:51pm
DreamingInExile said:
W3 nli said:

most likely... now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go finish my Monster Assault Energy Drink

Ha -- Diet Rockstar before every practice / show. And I wonder why I get heart palpitations at night.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 19,2006 3:54pm
largefreakatzero said:
DreamingInExile said:
W3 nli said:

Ha -- Diet Rockstar before every practice / show. And I wonder why I get heart palpitations at night.

clearly no connection what so ever

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 19,2006 11:20pm
largefreakatzero said:
DreamingInExile said:
W3 nli said:

Cuz you are just such a spazz onstage.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 20,2006 12:15am
My favorite (non-alcohol) drink...

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Dec 20,2006 12:22am
Best combination of drugs ever is cocaine and Red Bull.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Dec 20,2006 12:23am edited Dec 20,2006 12:24am
that's writen in such a retarded way.

" This is physically the same way heroin works, by the way. "

What a snoddy way to get the point accross. Conclusions like that can be drawn with anything.

It reminds me of those truth comercials: "Amonia is found in dog poop. tobacco companies add it to cigarettes"

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Dec 20,2006 12:44am
Good thing soda sucks anyways, I see no reason why people drink it.

Milk, juice, and water for me.

hahah all you asians and native americans that can't drink milk!!!

toggletoggle post by Kevord  at Dec 20,2006 12:49am
You convinced me. More Cocaine less Coca Cola. It's safer that way.

toggletoggle post by Pdidle at Dec 20,2006 12:50am
I've been preaching this shit long before I quit soda two years ago. For the first six months after quiting cold turkey, I went through withdrawal symptoms. Now if I have just a sip I get nauseous and a headache. Also it no longer taste good to me, it's actually pretty gross.

I've been telling everyone this shit is just that... shit. I also tell people that they must be putting some addictive drug in it. People usually respond to that with "NO, they can't do that." I just say "Hey, this is a billion dollar industry here, don't think the FDA isn't against getting their palms greesed to let some extra ingrediants slide."

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Dec 20,2006 1:03am
If I care about my body or mind I would drink alcohol or do drugs. So this isn't gonna stop me from drinking soda.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Dec 20,2006 1:54am
Pdidle said:

I've been telling everyone this shit is just that... shit. I also tell people that they must be putting some addictive drug in it. People usually respond to that with "NO, they can't do that." I just say "Hey, this is a billion dollar industry here, don't think the FDA isn't against getting their palms greesed to let some extra ingrediants slide."

Yea, it's called........Caffeine

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Dec 20,2006 3:23am
i try to always drink water but now that i work afternoons i stay up to late and i HAVE to put caffeine in my body to be any use to anyone at my job so i'll probably never be able to give it up altogether...

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Dec 20,2006 3:26am
Wow, I am no longer drinking Coke or Pepsi after reading this thread.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 20,2006 6:46am
I only really drink soda when I go out to eat at restaurants, aside from that, milk, juice, and water it is.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Dec 20,2006 12:39pm
Shit ... I think I'm a coke fan now

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 20,2006 12:44pm
root beer is the only soda i drink. of all the sodas available it causes the least amount of bodily damage, if any at all due to how natural it is. i almost never drink soda anyways, but something like Burger King cannot be washed down with water or milk. beer preferably but even that doesnt go well with BK.

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Dec 20,2006 1:51pm
coke ingredients are shipped to the factories in a truck covered in hazard signs. fun fact for you. also, if you put a tooth in coke overnight it will dissolve, as well as coke is a great way to get rust off anything. just leave it in coke overnight, no more rust, but it tastes sooo good.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Dec 20,2006 2:04pm
Thank you Bill Nye.

W3 nli said:
It’s because it gets you high. They took the cocaine out almost a hundred years ago. You know why? It was redundant.

In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.
20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get it’s hands on into fat. (There’s plenty of that at this particular moment)
40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dialate, your blood pressure rises, as a response your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in your brain are now blocked preventing drowsiness.
45 minutes: Your body ups your dopamine production stimulating the pleasure centers of your brain. This is physically the same way heroin works, by the way.
>60 minutes: The phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your lower intestine, providing a further boost in metabolism. This is compounded by high doses of sugar and artificial sweeteners also increasing the urinary excretion of calcium.
>60 Minutes: The caffeine’s diuretic properties come into play. (It makes you have to pee.) It is now assured that you’ll evacuate the bonded calcium, magnesium and zinc that was headed to your bones as well as sodium, electrolyte and water.
>60 minutes: As the rave inside of you dies down you’ll start to have a sugar crash. You may become irritable and/or sluggish. You’ve also now, literally, pissed away all the water that was in the Coke. But not before infusing it with valuable nutrients your body could have used for things like even having the ability to hydrate your system or build strong bones and teeth.

http://healthbolt.net/2006/12/08/what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-drink-a-coke-right-now/

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 20,2006 2:10pm
thank you old timer

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Dec 20,2006 2:14pm
11th grade science

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 20,2006 3:13pm
hybrid said:
coke ingredients are shipped to the factories in a truck covered in hazard signs. fun fact for you. also, if you put a tooth in coke overnight it will dissolve, as well as coke is a great way to get rust off anything. just leave it in coke overnight, no more rust, but it tastes sooo good.

i watched this show on those tests, and it takes about a year for the tooth to decay, but it decays horribly. it also takes dried battery acid off of the terminal, and will partially degrease an engine.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Dec 20,2006 5:22pm edited Dec 20,2006 5:22pm
Things like this are reasons why at my worst I treat myself to a coke once a month or so now. Water is the way to go.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Dec 20,2006 11:46pm
W3 nli said:
thank you old timer

No problem there kid.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 20,2006 11:47pm
horror_tang NLI said:
W3 nli said:
thank you old timer

No problem there kid.

woo hoo

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 21,2006 12:39am
hybrid said:

i've heard coke is or at least has been used to clean blood off the road by whoever takes care of that stuff after a bad car accident or something of the sort. and i still drink it. fuck.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Dec 21,2006 1:35am
MarkFuckingRichards said:
hybrid said:

i've heard coke is or at least has been used to clean blood off the road by whoever takes care of that stuff after a bad car accident or something of the sort. and i still drink it. fuck.

never trust a junkie

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 21,2006 1:41am
no one ever says "i wanna be a junkie when i grow up"

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Dec 21,2006 6:04am
hybrid said:

Urband legends. I have a beautiful smile that says otherwise to Coke dissolving teeth.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang NLI at Dec 21,2006 6:06am
Oh, if you drink a Coke at midnight and say "screaming fairy" three times while looking into a mirror you will turn gay.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Dec 21,2006 7:36am
Dissector said:
If I care about my body or mind I would drink alcohol or do drugs. So this isn't gonna stop me from drinking soda.

i hear that...you think not drinking soda is gonna help any....high fructose corn syrup man its in everything and its gonna fucking kill you...read meat filled with enough antibiotics and chemicals to make a girl have her period at the age of fucking nine are gonna kill you..butter(i don't think i need to tell you al about that)...everything in life is gonna fucking kill you thats why i just dont give a fuck

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2006 8:34am
I basically stopped drinking soda in 95 anyhow

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][8:09:42pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.03079 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]