New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Rhode Island Death Militia... by AUTOPSY_666 on Nov 17,2006 9:11pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 17,2006 9:11pm

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 17,2006 9:13pm
how can it be the "rhode Island" chapter of the "new York" death metal scene? its not new york, its rhode island.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 17,2006 9:18pm
thats like having the california chapter of the massachusetts national guard.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Nov 17,2006 9:26pm
Who ever wants to should be able to have their own , And not have to be a "chapter" of the new york DM one, that is gay, I remember the whole ordeal when porphyria tried to start a NHDM thing and that chick from NYDM got all pissy and told them they could not do it, what a stupid arguement that was

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 17,2006 9:28pm
I agree with todd's message

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 17,2006 9:28pm
i agree with todd.

and who the fuck are they to say you cant start your own shit, thats the gayest thing ive ever heard of.

toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Nov 17,2006 10:12pm
The NYDM people take themselves wayyyyyyyy to seriously.

toggletoggle post by brad weymouth at Nov 17,2006 10:32pm
what are these idiots in high school? a militia? they probably pay dues too, the morons

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Nov 17,2006 11:07pm
Dude leave the NYDM-RI militia alone, they have WAY more cd's of underground/unknown death metal bands than you do...they're way more extreme and true than you ever will be

</sarcasm>

toggletoggle post by pointless thread at Nov 17,2006 11:17pm
YAWN

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 18,2006 8:07am
I just started the Massachusetts Penis Colonial Militia.

MPCM 4 lizife!

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 18,2006 9:04am
Dwellingsickness said:
Who ever wants to should be able to have their own , And not have to be a "chapter" of the new york DM one, that is gay, I remember the whole ordeal when porphyria tried to start a NHDM thing and that chick from NYDM got all pissy and told them they could not do it, what a stupid arguement that was

I've never heard of any one getting shit for trying to start there own death metal shit, as long as it's not N.Y.D.M.. it's a fucking free country! we don't try to tell people what to do.

toggletoggle post by paytoplayisgay at Nov 18,2006 9:18am
neverpurified said:
Dude leave the NYDM-RI militia alone, they have WAY more cd's of underground/unknown death metal bands than you do...

no shitty ass coffin birth though fuckhead!

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 18,2006 9:34am
don't be rude.

toggletoggle post by neverpurified  at Nov 18,2006 10:25am edited Nov 18,2006 10:26am
paytoplayisgay said:
neverpurified said:
Dude leave the NYDM-RI militia alone, they have WAY more cd's of underground/unknown death metal bands than you do...

no shitty ass coffin birth though fuckhead!

I'm not in that band anymore, mr anonymous poster

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 18,2006 2:58pm edited Nov 18,2006 3:01pm
Duff's!

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Nov 18,2006 3:06pm
fishcakes said:
Dwellingsickness said:

I've never heard of any one getting shit for trying to start there own death metal shit, as long as it's not N.Y.D.M.. it's a fucking free country! we don't try to tell people what to do.

Get in touch with porphyria (Tom), Or I think he posted part of the conversation on here in a thread somewhere, But it did happen

toggletoggle post by december wolves at Nov 18,2006 3:15pm
we are everywhere

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 18,2006 3:16pm
porphyria are on the N.Y.D.M. MASS. chapter top friends list. whoever sed that they can't do what they want is wrong.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 18,2006 3:22pm
I know that tom got shit for putting nhdm on the shit. they told him that he had to follow the rules to do it (and make a chapter). that definitly happened. if I was online at home I would make tom post what happend again. the "stink" though only lasted a few minutes.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Nov 18,2006 3:25pm
I can't find the thread, but it was pretty entertaining

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 18,2006 3:29pm
yeah, I can't find it either.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 18,2006 3:31pm
I believe you. as long as it isn't N.Y.D.M. N.H. chapter I don't see the problem. I'm done, peace out

toggletoggle post by Troll at Nov 18,2006 11:50pm edited Nov 18,2006 11:58pm
Interesting topic. I know some good folks in the NYDM so I have no reason to talk shit. I know a few that would have liked and would have pushed for me to start a chapter in NH but, I've never been a "group" kinda person. Besides, I'm not head over heals for death metal anyways.
I don't like to live by anyones principles but my own. It May sound a bit cliche but I'm truly a loner and my overall experience with people has been more than bitter sweet, therefore have no ambition to be a part of any unified group of people and I don't see how anyone can seriously grow from a club/gang lifestyle. besides it's seems rather marginal being based upon a musical genre.....But hey, thats just my personal opinion. I can't betray myself by not saying what I think and feel so if anyone as a problem with that....Tough fucking shit.
I like death metal but doesn't mean I like all "death metalers". I've met more non-extreme music listeners that I can relate to better on a most levels than any with the same musical interests. I would hope most of you would agree, but I won't hold my breath.

Don't stay"sick" or "brutal" folks.
Stay true to yourself...
....and far away from me.

toggletoggle post by dftg at Nov 19,2006 12:18am
I don't really like anyone who takes death metal too seriously.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 19,2006 2:08am
Good, fuck you all.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 19,2006 2:39am
I think more people dislike AUTOPSY 666 than N.Y.D.M. haha

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Nov 19,2006 3:25am
fishcakes said:

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 19,2006 12:43pm
fishcakes said:

he touches little boys, ive seen it.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 19,2006 2:18pm
Florida death metal makes my ballocks quiver and quake

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 22,2006 2:58am
As it should.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Nov 22,2006 3:18am
CNV said:

I used to have these 2 demo's by this florida band called "Acrimonium", They were so killer. I seen them many times when I lived down there. I cannot find my demos anymore, and no one seems to have heard of them, I would kill to have those back. Don't know why I posted all that, just the mention of FLA death metal I guess haha

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 22,2006 4:20am

toggletoggle post by F.A.C.E. at Nov 24,2006 12:59pm
N.F.L.A.D.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 24,2006 1:35pm
No disrespect to anybody, but I find it mildly amusing having been a supporter of death metal in CT for 13+ years and a member of what I have been told on several occasions to be CT's sole and/or premiere death metal band (ie NO BREAKDOWNS, NO CORE), that I do not know nor do I recall ever meeting any of these people claiming to represent CTDM. Is there some secret scene I am not aware of? Just sayin...

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 24,2006 2:02pm
I'm sure the whole NYDM thing is great for some people but I don't really get the desire to be judged on your metal worthyness to join some exclusive death metal club. All I can picture is a tree fort full of longhairs with a sign that says INCANTATION FANS ONLY on the front. If you're into that sort of thing though I guess it's cool for you.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 24,2006 2:06pm
isn't baphomets horns from CT.? they are the best band there. maybe not death metal, but still the best....

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Nov 24,2006 2:09pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=33129

Yes Dwyer, I know they are on metal archives,Does not help me find their demos though,and it is all info I already knew

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 24,2006 2:15pm
say what you want but it is growing every day, they are sponsering more and more big shows and I will enjoy seeing people change there tune when they try to get on those shows. HA!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 24,2006 2:23pm
GoatOfCatalyst said:
I do not know nor do I recall ever meeting any of these people claiming to represent CTDM.

I thought you knew that blonde chick, Crimson.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 24,2006 2:40pm
fishcakes said:
isn't baphomets horns from CT.? they are the best band there. maybe not death metal, but still the best....

yes, they are also my favorite band from CT...

but as they are quick to point out, they are neither black nor death metal...

they are SATANIC WAR FUCKING METAL

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 24,2006 2:43pm
S.W.F.M.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 24,2006 2:43pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
GoatOfCatalyst said:
I do not know nor do I recall ever meeting any of these people claiming to represent CTDM.

I thought you knew that blonde chick, Crimson.

no sir - not that i can remember...

though funny things happen when i drink and/or smoke and then don't remember

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 24,2006 2:53pm
SATANIC WAR FUCKING METAL!!!!!!! me likey

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 24,2006 2:54pm
fuck, i love Baphomet's Horns!

toggletoggle post by PaganMegan   at Nov 24,2006 2:55pm
fishcakes said:
SATANIC WAR FUCKING METAL!!!!!!! me likey

Baphomet's Horns rule

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 24,2006 2:58pm

toggletoggle post by Mary  at Nov 24,2006 8:27pm
Dwellingsickness said:
CNV said:

I used to have these 2 demo's by this florida band called "Acrimonium", They were so killer. I seen them many times when I lived down there. I cannot find my demos anymore, and no one seems to have heard of them, I would kill to have those back. Don't know why I posted all that, just the mention of FLA death metal I guess haha

I remember them. This chick Audra sang for them. I used to dig their one song "Hymn to the Ancient Ones". Good times.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 25,2006 12:27am
fishcakes said:
say what you want but it is growing every day, they are sponsering more and more big shows and I will enjoy seeing people change there tune when they try to get on those shows. HA!

See, that is what annoys me. If you're not in the club, you get excluded from shows and shit. It's like a highschool clique and I think it's detrimental.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Nov 25,2006 8:37am
fishcakes said:
..... I will enjoy seeing people change there tune when they try to get on those shows. HA!

pam said:
.......It's like a highschool clique.

So you got be in the NYDM clan to get on one of there sponered shows, hmm nothing to do with if your band is any good. Ah the music biz, now metal bands can use the term "its who you know & blow".

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 25,2006 8:43am
Can't say we've ever been denied a show for lack of affiliation, nor can I imagine that happening to us in CT.

Doesn't mean it isn't peculiar that I cannot call to mind ANY of these CTDM people supporting Catalyst or Capharnaum (and I'd wager I could count on one hand the "CTDM" people who were going to shows when Capharnaum was playing out)... ever. Hence, they are not on my radar.

Just sayin...

toggletoggle post by Troll at Nov 25,2006 8:47am
nothing misanthropic about metal these days

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 25,2006 1:25pm
noone sed they had to be part of N.Y.D.M to get on these shows, people talk shit about it and then when they want to play on the shows they sponser i'ts a diferant tune. don't put words in my mouth!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 25,2006 1:27pm
You're all gay.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 25,2006 1:31pm
hi suzan

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 25,2006 1:35pm
Hi Steven.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 25,2006 1:36pm
fishcakes said:
noone sed they had to be part of N.Y.D.M to get on these shows, people talk shit about it and then when they want to play on the shows they sponser i'ts a diferant tune. don't put words in my mouth!

Do you wanna fight or somethin', Fish!?!? ;)

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 25,2006 1:38pm edited Nov 25,2006 1:38pm
name the time and place!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 25,2006 1:39pm
oh it's on.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 25,2006 2:01pm
you hit like a girl

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Nov 25,2006 2:06pm
She has a nice rack though. You can tell by her image on the new Hekseri shirt. She also is riding a steed.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 25,2006 3:05pm edited Nov 25,2006 3:08pm

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 25,2006 3:09pm
Fish knows, he adores me.

toggletoggle post by fishcakes at Nov 25,2006 3:54pm
sad but true

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 25,2006 4:37pm
hehe.

toggletoggle post by cool-like-all-of-you at Nov 27,2006 11:32am
all of you people should really look into something before you start talking shit about it.

toggletoggle post by GoatOfCatalyst at Nov 27,2006 12:30pm
cool-like-all-of-you said:
all of you people should really look into something before you start talking shit about it.

who's shit-talking, mr. cool?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 27,2006 1:27pm
sounds pretty gay to me. when did death metal become a "clique"? to me, belonging to an organization like that decreases your credibility.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 27,2006 1:29pm
If you're not from my mom's basement, you wouldn't understand my mom's basement. So stay the fuck outta my mom's basement.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Enthroned Abhorrent Embryo
[default homepage] [print][9:44:16am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.04516 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]