New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Greatest/Grossest/Goriest Movie Death Scenes by Beaver McD on Aug 16,2006 2:46pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Aug 16,2006 2:46pm
I got this idea from another board I was at. What do you think is the the goriest best death scenes from a movie. They don't all have to be death scenes but just awesome gory shit that makes your stomach turn or you just think are really bad ass. Some of my favorites are

The end lawnmower scene from Braindead (Dead Alive) hands down best scene ever. Everything else in this movie just has the best type of gore in it. The sound effects are really done well in this.

A lot of the Fulci stuff like when the guy is tortured in the beginning of The Beyond, and the head drilling in Gates of Hell.

A cool one that's not so much gory but creepy as hell is that scene from
Adaptation where the girl is sticking all the needles into that guy and she uses that wire to cut him with.

The crazy 88 ninja fight from Kill Bill Vol. 1 with the ridiculous amounts of blood.

Pretty much all of first Hellraiser.

The George Romero Dead series.

The scene from Poltergeist where she tears the skin off of her face at
the sink.

Battle Royale, i don't know if anyone has seen this its a japanese movie, fucking awesome death in it.

Johnny Depp's death in the first Nightmare on Elm St when he gets eaten by the bed and there is just tons of blood gushing out of it onto he ceiling.

There are a lot more, those are just some i thought off the top of my head. What do you all think are some of the best ones?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Aug 16,2006 3:10pm
ichi the killer has some sweet gore/death scenes.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 16,2006 3:20pm
Beaver McD said:
A cool one that's not so much gory but creepy as hell is that scene from
Adaptation where the girl is sticking all the needles into that guy and she uses that wire to cut him with.

you're thinking of Audition. there is one key one that i am surprised you forgot, the end of Raiders when they open the Ark.

the guy who falls in the chemicals and gets hit by the truck in the first Robocop

Event Horizon when the guy is disemboweled and strung up

Blaine, Billy, Hawkins, and Mack from Predator

toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Aug 16,2006 3:23pm
Yeah, I mean Audition, not Adaptation. Adapatation is that movie stupid with Nicholas Cage with split personality and they go orchid hunting, definitely not nearly as good as Audition.

Yeah Raiders without a doubt one of the best death scenes ever, when Bullock, Toht and the Nazi general all perish in those great ways.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 16,2006 3:57pm
"Let off some steam, Bennett"

Commando.

The log scene in fd2 was neat.
The ship movie where all the people get sliced by a rig wire was neat.
The 'Cube' deaths were neat.

Gore goes to Dead Alive, hands down.
Or Demons.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 16,2006 3:58pm
Jason smashing the hewer in the sleeping bag against the tree.
Any other Voorhees murder.

toggletoggle post by BOBDEAD at Aug 16,2006 4:06pm
some of the scenes from Jorg Buttgereits "Nekromantic" were pretty fuckin brutal...

toggletoggle post by kevord  at Aug 16,2006 4:31pm
I watched Murder-Set-Pieces yesterday. It's like one long snuff film. They used real strippers and prostitutes in it instead of actresses. Awesome gore scenes.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Aug 16,2006 4:49pm edited Aug 16,2006 4:49pm
jesus's flogging in "the passion of the christ"....wasn't a death scene (yet) but brutal nonetheless

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Aug 16,2006 5:31pm
I love the scene in Johnny Mnemonic when the dude gets cut into three pieces by the little laser wire thing that the main villain has. Only thing worth seeing in the movie, aside from Dolph Lundgrin kicking Henry Rollins ass. Im not sure if that would go over like that in real life though.

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Aug 16,2006 5:36pm
YES!

jason with the sleeping bag is classic.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Aug 16,2006 7:20pm
The curb stomp in American History X, hands down.

But I like the death scene in Resident Evil where the guy is sliced into little pieces by a lazer then he falls apart.

I'm also surprised nobody mentioned the movie High Tension where every death scene in it was amazing. A guy with his head stuck between a stair railing and gets a piano pushed at his head instantly decapitating him or the part where the chic basically takes this huge saw, jumped on the car, cuts through the wind shield with it and is just ripping this guy apart as blood sprays everywhere.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Aug 16,2006 7:55pm
'Head on a Stick' scene, Wolf Creek

Dickie's death by oar in 'Talented Mr. Ripley'

Crow pecks out Joan Hart's eyes in Damien Omen II

and the family being murdered in 'Henry'

sometimes realism makes gore look silly

toggletoggle post by nick   at Aug 16,2006 8:33pm
anything from the remake of the blob.

toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Aug 16,2006 8:52pm
when the guy falls off the cliff in Bad Taste, and the peice of his skull falling off and the seagull eating it

toggletoggle post by Notorious_D.U.G. at Aug 16,2006 9:12pm
Final Destination 3 had a few cool ones. The nail gun through the head. The big sign splat on the goth kid and the truck engin fan shredding the guys head.

High Tension had some neat deaths.

The shotgun suicide in the Hills Have Eyes remake.

The torso rip in Day of the Dead.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Aug 16,2006 9:40pm
None of you people mentioned the wood-chipper scene in Fargo?

And the suicide scene in Monster's Ball was brutal.

toggletoggle post by Notorious_D.U.G. at Aug 16,2006 9:44pm
they might have been shocking but not gory or gross. in my book anyways.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 16,2006 9:59pm
Final Destination series has a ton of bad ass deaths. Pane of glass, barbed wire fence, highway logs, nail gun, engine fan... all bad ass ways to die.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Aug 16,2006 10:48pm
1.Halloween 2 when Michael Myers kills the fat security guard with a hammer.And when he kills that nurse in the hot tub

2.Reanimator when Herbert West kills Dr. Hill with a shovel

3.Candyman when Candyman kills the shrink towards the end

4.Night of the Zombies,all the death scenes in that movie rule

5.Wrong Turn when that hot brunette gets decapitated

6.Zombie when the chick gets the splinter in the eye

7.All the death scenes in Hellraiser 1-4

8.Dawn of the Dead,Day of the Dead all very cool zombie kills

9.Any death scenes in Ft13

10.Dead Alive when Lionel goes bezerk with the lawn mower

11.The Beyond when the redhead gets her head blown off

12.The Omen(original) when the Priest gets killed and when the reporter gets decapitated

toggletoggle post by retzam at Aug 16,2006 10:55pm
Beaver McD said:
Johnny Depp's death in the first Nightmare on Elm St when he gets eaten by the bed and there is just tons of blood gushing out of it onto he ceiling.

That is what I immediately thought of. I agree with whoever mentioned the laser scene in Resident Evil, that was pretty cool. Also, there's some pretty ridiculous ones in war movies. I think it's The Patriot that has the guy's head exploding from a canon ball or something?

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Aug 16,2006 11:11pm
The death scene of Tina in Nightmare on Elm St. is way more evil than when Johnny Depp gets killed.Im shocked that Im the first one to mention this.

Tina...Tina...

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Aug 16,2006 11:12pm
retzam said:
Beaver McD said:

That is what I immediately thought of. I agree with whoever mentioned the laser scene in Resident Evil, that was pretty cool. Also, there's some pretty ridiculous ones in war movies. I think it's The Patriot that has the guy's head exploding from a canon ball or something?

The Resident Evil movies suck big time!! What the fuck was up with the Nemesis doing karate in part 2??

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Aug 16,2006 11:38pm
Hellraiser:Hellworld when the chick gets her neck sliced open in the torture chair

Slaughterhouse when the dude gets ground up in the meat grinder

Tourist Trap when Tanya Roberts gets the hatchet in the head

Omen 4 when the private investigator gets killed by the wrecking ball

Venom when that hot chick gets impaled by a tree branch

Undead all the death scenes in that movie are cool

Texas Chainsaw Massacre(orignal) when the chick gets put on the meat hook

Eaten Alive when Robert Englund gets eaten by the crocodile

Night of the Bloody Apes when the Apeman kills the retarded servant

Cigarette Burns when that old dude feeds his intestines into the film projector

Dreams in the Witch House when the guy gets killed at the end by the rate that has a human face

Dolls when that punk chick is shot by the toy soldiers

Child's play when Chucky kills the babysitter with a hammer then she pummels to her death

Nightbreed when that hick cop gets killed by the porpcupine creature

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Aug 17,2006 12:25am
Dead Alive, lawn mower, come on!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (orginal)- door opens, heres leatherface, bashes the dood over the head, and the guy starts twitching, one of the first horror films i ever saw when i was a child and that scene is foever burned into my head.

Nightmare City- zombie cuts off a breast and eats it, awesome head shot in the film

Street Trash! oh man what a horrible movie! but people melting and shit! hilarious!

Evil Dead 1 & 2

Anything Fulci - The New York Ripper: razor blade through nipple, Zombi: splinter in the eye, -city of the living dead- stomach vomit, and drill through the head, everything about the Beyond.... to much to name

to many to think of, props for "wrong turn" with the barb wire beheading!

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Aug 17,2006 12:29am
vomitthesoul said:

Night of the Bloody Apes when the Apeman kills the retarded servant

That movie is AWESOME!

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 17,2006 12:34am
best scene ever... i forget which hellraiser it is... and its the only part of any hellraiser movie i have seen... its the beginning of the movie and there is huge dance party thing going on and then out of nowhere all these chains start flying around and ruining everyone's shit. the chains secure the door so no one can escape and it goes to outside the room and blood is pouring out from under the door. that was the best thing i have ever seen. i shut the movie off after that scene because i was so amped.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 17,2006 4:46am
my faves

Faust
Cemetary Man
Dead Alive
Evil Dead whole series
The Shining
Deranged

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 17,2006 6:10am
tesco 100 records?

toggletoggle post by Notorious_D.U.G. at Aug 17,2006 6:21am
thegreatspaldino said:
best scene ever... i forget which hellraiser it is... and its the only part of any hellraiser movie i have seen... its the beginning of the movie and there is huge dance party thing going on and then out of nowhere all these chains start flying around and ruining everyone's shit. the chains secure the door so no one can escape and it goes to outside the room and blood is pouring out from under the door. that was the best thing i have ever seen. i shut the movie off after that scene because i was so amped.

hellraiser 3 featuring the mighty Armored Saint!

toggletoggle post by A.Nolan at Aug 17,2006 10:46am
Beaver McD said:

the sink.

wasn't that one of the tech guys that helped set up all that sensory equipment?

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Aug 17,2006 10:47am
The death scenes in The Thing all fucking rule.Easily the best Scifi/Horror movie of all time in my opinion

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 17,2006 10:49am
hunterhunter said:
when the guy falls off the cliff in Bad Taste, and the peice of his skull falling off and the seagull eating it

FYI thats Peter Jackson.

toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Aug 17,2006 11:56am
A.Nolan said:
Beaver McD said:

the sink.

wasn't that one of the tech guys that helped set up all that sensory equipment?

Yeah it was, that was my fault in saying the wrong person, if you notice i also called Audition Adapatation by accident as well. It was one of the tech guys, the one that went to get food, then while he was eating the chicken leg there are maggots all over it and then he went to the bathroom, started spitting out the maggots and then that scene happens. Weird fact about that did you know that the hands that are ripping the flesh off his face are in fact Steven Spielberg's hands.

toggletoggle post by htb at Aug 17,2006 11:57am
Notorious_D.U.G. said:

High Tension had some neat deaths.

hell fuckin yeah

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Aug 17,2006 12:07pm
posers, all of you!
HELLRAISER: HELLBOUND - Browning on a matress, carving his skin with a straight blade, "GET THEM OFF ME!!!"

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 17,2006 12:42pm
that movie rules. i havent seen it in a long time.

Jason X had alot of creative death scenes.

toggletoggle post by Aegathi nli at Aug 17,2006 12:43pm
Just saw Cannibal Holocaust last night...............

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 17,2006 1:03pm
what did you think of it? i enjoyed it, its one of the most, if not the most realistic movie around. the girl thats impaled looks remarkably real, the native getting shot in the ass, and the guy being torn apart at the end look so fucking real.

toggletoggle post by Aegathi nli at Aug 17,2006 1:33pm
yea and the guy getting his dick cut off was quite real looking, atleast from what i saw till i turned away, haha

toggletoggle post by retzam at Aug 17,2006 10:12pm
vomitthesoul said:
retzam said:
Beaver McD said:

The Resident Evil movies suck big time!! What the fuck was up with the Nemesis doing karate in part 2??

The first one wasn't too bad. Nothing too special of course, but it wasn't especially cheesy or anything. The second one I never saw though.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 18,2006 12:21am
Any snuff film you sick fucks.

toggletoggle post by nickyhelliot  at Aug 18,2006 1:01am
"Undead" had a little girl punch a hole through this old womans head and the camera cut back to the other side of the womans head and the girls holding her brain, she pulls it out and just chews on it. This movie is one of the best zombie movies out

"Silent hill" When Pyramid head ripped off the girls skin

"Hell raiser: inferno" When the main charector gets his face ripped off from his cheeks being pulled back by hooks.

In the hills have eyes I was like "FUCKIN' GET OUT OF THAT GOD DAMN BOX NOW!" haha that scene was pretty cool.

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Aug 18,2006 3:03am
In dog soldiers when they go into the van or is it the barn, and they see all the wolves feeding on entrails and a head rolls off.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][5:20:56am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.05607 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]