New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> you seriously got to be fucking kidding me.... by hungtableed on Aug 1,2006 9:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Aug 1,2006 9:52pm
so yeah, I came home and made myself a burrito and realized that I keep hearing a thumping noise coming from my living room
....it was a bat flying around crashing into my ceiling fans
wtf!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 1,2006 9:52pm
I'm insanely jealous.

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Aug 1,2006 9:55pm
i'd sell the house and move

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Aug 1,2006 9:57pm
I had my front door open for a little while and a window, but I think the reason that I'm not seeing em' is because he keeps going up stairs...
I'm just going to forget about it and close my door in my room.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Aug 1,2006 9:58pm
Lube it up and Richard Gere that thing.

toggletoggle post by ct borderpatrol at Aug 1,2006 10:00pm
i've had bats in the house before. just dont let it lick your eyes incase its rabid

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Aug 1,2006 10:01pm
I'm steering clear away from that bastard. If you get bit you're f'd because there is no such thing as a rabies test so everyone who does get bit has to get the vaccination just in case.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Aug 1,2006 10:03pm
i had a bat in my chimney once when i was 3 years. i can still hear my mother's screams!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Aug 1,2006 10:07pm
One time a bat somehow got into my Dad's office in our house. Hahaha that was pretty funny.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Aug 1,2006 10:26pm
found a dead bat hanging from it's feet in my window first day I moved into my last apartment.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 1,2006 10:30pm
Whena black bat from Chicago moves in with a white family in suburbia, things are sure to get BATTY, BATTY, BATTY.

"Wings don't fail me now."

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 1,2006 11:17pm edited Aug 1,2006 11:18pm
Dood...I had a bat in my old place wake my wife up, by landing on her FACE!!!

HAHAHAH she freaked out and ran, left the cat in the room.
My cat at the time, "The Goat", subsequently caught and ate the fucking thing.
We quarantined him in our closet for a week, but he turned out to be fine.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 1,2006 11:22pm
anyone ever see the movie "I Drink Your Blood" where the kid injects rabies infected blood into pies and satanic hippies eat them and go bananas? not a bad flick at all.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 1,2006 11:24pm
I love that movie. I picked it up in the used bin for 5 bucks. I rule.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 2,2006 10:38am
Most bats are actually herbivores and dont bit at all... but kudo's to the walmart discount bin.. most of the best movies can be found in there

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Aug 2,2006 10:56am
anonymous said:
Most bats are actually herbivores and dont bit at all...

I did not know that. As far as I know, the bastard flew out the door when I left it open for a 1/2 hour or so. If not he is still somewhere in my house.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 2,2006 11:18am
hungtableed said:
anonymous said:

I did not know that.

You smoke a lot of herb, dude, so I can understand why it got confused...

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Aug 2,2006 11:22am
ShadowSD said:
hungtableed said:
anonymous said:

I did not know that.

You smoke a lot of herb, dude, so I can understand why it got confused...

I honestly don't even smoke that much weed anymore....I can't afford it and the only reason I could before is that one of my buddies who now lives in cali used to be able to hook it up with some of the best prices I have ever come across. Now, I just drink cheap whiskey.

toggletoggle post by jared_the_zompire  at Aug 2,2006 11:23am
Just call Adam West, he'll solve all your bat related problems.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 2,2006 11:32am
hungtableed said:
I honestly don't even smoke that much weed anymore....I can't afford it and the only reason I could before is that one of my buddies who now lives in cali used to be able to hook it up with some of the best prices I have ever come across. Now, I just drink cheap whiskey.

It all comes down to how long you can ration herb vs. rationing alcohol, and also whether you got to the point as pot smoker where only kindbud would do. If you get a quarter of commerical weed for the same price as a couple big bottles of that cheap Canadian whiskey (I forget what the brand is called but it's pretty good), it should last just as long or longer if you drink and smoke evenly. The cost of cheap weed <= the cost of cheap alcohol.

But I can understand not wanting to smoke schwag; at the point where I'm at, I'd much rather save money taking cheap whiskey over Jack Daniels than taking commerical weed over kindbud.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 2,2006 11:49am
horror_tang said:
Whena black bat from Chicago moves in with a white family in suburbia, things are sure to get BATTY, BATTY, BATTY.

"Wings don't fail me now."

No one knows this reference? You all need to be taken out back and beaten within inches of your lives.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 2,2006 11:51am
and poop blood.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 2,2006 11:53am
Yes, someone else here is in the right state of mind.

toggletoggle post by chris_from_shit_fuck  at Aug 2,2006 1:08pm
I got it Jeff, Ferngully I believe.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 2,2006 1:13pm
<Just call Adam West, he'll solve all your bat related problems. >

Thank you tinkle fairy

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 2,2006 3:23pm
shadowsd- Its called canadian mist.. i get the same thing... can't beat it.. not too bad for the price

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 2,2006 3:23pm
ferngully? holy shit.. totally forgot about that movie.. use to watch it all the time.. good call

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Aug 2,2006 11:02pm
ShadowSD said:
hungtableed said:

It all comes down to how long you can ration herb vs. rationing alcohol, and also whether you got to the point as pot smoker where only kindbud would do. If you get a quarter of commerical weed for the same price as a couple big bottles of that cheap Canadian whiskey (I forget what the brand is called but it's pretty good), it should last just as long or longer if you drink and smoke evenly. The cost of cheap weed <= the cost of cheap alcohol.

But I can understand not wanting to smoke schwag; at the point where I'm at, I'd much rather save money taking cheap whiskey over Jack Daniels than taking commerical weed over kindbud.

I have not even had the slightest clue as to where to get shwagg since I was in highschool (about 5 1/2 years ago) and have been on, till about June 06', a steady diet of dank nugs for the past 6 years.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Aug 2,2006 11:03pm
oh yea, and about hat cheap whiskey, I was talking about Segrams 7 - $12.99 a HANDLE in NH

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Aug 2,2006 11:04pm
hungtableed said:
so yeah, I came home and made myself a burrito and realized that I keep hearing a thumping noise coming from my living room
....it was a bat flying around crashing into my ceiling fans
wtf!

BATS!!
IN THE BELLFRY!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 3,2006 10:44am
damn that is cheap..

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 3,2006 10:50am
hungtableed said:
oh yea, and about hat cheap whiskey, I was talking about Segrams 7 - $12.99 a HANDLE in NH

That's pretty good, although I think the last big bottle of Canadian Mist Whiskey I got (here in CT) was also eleven or twelve bucks.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 3,2006 10:53am
hungtableed said:
I have not even had the slightest clue as to where to get shwagg since I was in highschool (about 5 1/2 years ago) and have been on, till about June 06', a steady diet of dank nugs for the past 6 years.

Ah, so then nothing else will do. I've had a similar experience; for years I didn't care what kind of weed I smoked, but about four or five years ago, I got used to the good stuff and never turned back.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker not logged in at Aug 3,2006 11:31am
Yeti said:
anyone ever see the movie "I Drink Your Blood" where the kid injects rabies infected blood into pies and satanic hippies eat them and go bananas? not a bad flick at all.

haha this movie is fucking awsome "lets all freak out man" satanic acid taking hippies with rabies

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 3,2006 12:51pm
ShadowSD said:
hungtableed said:

i have more respect for my lungs than to smoke schwag. it doesnt do anything anyways except make your chest hurt.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 3,2006 5:58pm
ShadowSD said:
hungtableed said:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

toggletoggle post by Andy. at Aug 3,2006 5:58pm
that was me.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 3,2006 6:14pm
BEST QUOTE

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Bloodshot Eternal Goat-Manbeast
[default homepage] [print][8:30:18pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01944 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]