New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> haunte section of the palladium (where i did lacuna coil/mucopus promos) on ghost hunters NOW! by succubus on Apr 5,2006 9:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 5,2006 9:06pm
sci fi channel..

it started at 9pm...but there are a couple of haunted segments in one episode...

if you want to see the haunted rooms upstairs in the palladium tune in to the sci fi channel

these are abandoned rooms and full of dust..man my lungs were black after those 2 photoshoots....

anyhow, after we told cristina about the rooms being haunted, she started walking around snapping pics .. there were some orbs in some of my pics too

heh

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 5,2006 9:18pm
orbs=dust particles catching the flash.

I got that douchebag Brian fired from General Dynamics, and I think he's since been fired from that show. We used to clean the phones with disinfectant every time he used them. He fucking sucks.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 5,2006 9:19pm
or maybe the orbs are the ghosts of bad bands....

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 5,2006 9:29pm
lol
my "orbs" were me playing with the flash i'm sure...but it's about to start if anyone is interested!

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 5,2006 9:33pm
i may just have to check that out

then the south park episode about family guy

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 5,2006 9:34pm
tim is on tv
woooo
he got me all my outlet plugs for my shoot!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 5,2006 9:36pm
wow, I haven't been to the palladium in awhile, that garage is way further ahead than I last remembered

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 5,2006 9:47pm
Dan from GOREALITY / ANOXIA called me and told me to watch.

toggletoggle post by wade nli at Apr 5,2006 9:47pm
ross sewage on HGTV now this!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 5,2006 10:01pm
i expected more!
oh well, it was interesting

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Apr 6,2006 12:33am
heh, I would've thought the basement in that place..where are the rooms? up around the balcony?

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Apr 6,2006 1:25am
I thought it was pretty cool, I was gonna post about it ,but was too interested to go in the other room and get online.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Apr 6,2006 3:14am edited Apr 6,2006 3:17am
One of my friends mentioned this to me years ago, but I think it's safe to assume there are no haunted rooms in the Palladium. It's all hogwash (and coincidentally: perfect for that show).

Still waiting for proof of any ghosts, anywhere, any time.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 6,2006 10:36am
it was cool to see the palladium being investigated, but i dont like those guys, and just because a supernatural occurence didnt happen in the 6 hours they were there doesnt mean shit. the building has been around for a long fucking time. i'm certainly not saying it IS haunted, but that show didnt prove or disprove anything. in fact it was pretty much a waste of time.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 6,2006 10:41am
exactly!
Actually, they are going back again..not sure of when but they are setting it up now.
those "orbs" were NOT the ones that Timmy and everyone sees - that the orbs are ON the stage - not in the balcony

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 6,2006 10:43am
the thing that interested me the most is how at the end they were talking about the lack of records on the building. no architect, no blueprints, no records of it ever being built. its like it appeared out of nowhere. i'd like to do my own research on it. i dont know how those guys became "ghost hunters". they could have picked way more enthusiastic, or even interesting people to do it. hell i'll do it for free

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 6,2006 10:48am
yeah, i found that interesting too...and they didn't show them researching ANYTHING..how hard did they really try. Worcester even has a historical library..oh well

toggletoggle post by mikexmike @ work at Apr 6,2006 11:44am
I heard some kid killed himself because he paid $12 to see Gorguts. He still haunts the palladium. If you listen closely at night you can still faintly hear a shitty guitar solo wafting through the night air.

And that kid......................................

WAS ME!!

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 6,2006 12:44pm
hahahaha

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 6,2006 1:21pm
hahaha. yeah i am going to go to the library and see if i can find anything. there are many bizarre things about worcester, like the intricate set of tunnels running under all the streets around Main St. and no they arent just sewers. Worcester State Hospital has a jaded and somewhat checkered past.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Apr 6,2006 1:23pm
you forgot to mention the first huge underground "fight club-esque" bare-knuckle boxing ring they had goin on under main st.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][8:06:56am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02291 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]