New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> how many men like older women? by morgonna71 on Mar 6,2006 9:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:01pm
How many young guys, younger than 30, like older women? (Women in their 30's and above) and why?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:03pm
I'm 29, and don't even like women older than 25.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:06pm
that is too bad, you could learn a few things that would help you when you are older! LOL

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 6,2006 9:08pm
i like women who take geritol.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:08pm
morgonna71 said:
that is too bad, you could learn a few things that would help you when you are older! LOL

I already know how to slap a bitch.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:10pm
that is TOO old! LOL

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:11pm
then you are not a man. The questions was geared towards REAL men, sweety, not little boys that think they need control!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:12pm
Lifetime's back from commercial, Sophia.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:14pm
I am not Sophia sweety, and I am not interested in adding another slave to my stables, thanks!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:14pm
30= waaaaay too old

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:15pm
Good luck with that whole earning 25% less than a man for doing the same job thing.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:16pm
wheres that fuck yeah gif when you need it

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:16pm
OK< maybe I should restate my meaning. I am talking to MEN, not boys! MEN! Is there any MEN that like older women and why?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:16pm
im more man then you'll ever meet in your life, and that i promise.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:17pm edited Mar 6,2006 9:18pm
Also, good luck with being 45 and just deciding that you were goth and into S&M last week because your husband left you for the babysitter.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:19pm
Just to let you know, you are still a little boy, your age proves it and your replies. So, I am not worried about your replies. I enjoy men that have their own opinions and have grown and matured a little before boys that think they still got it. lol, just fuckin with you sweety
Have a good life

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:20pm
I hope all your children develop a substance abuse problem.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:20pm
wow, you know nothing! So don't presume that you do. It was a simople question. Not asking little boys to get laid, just a questin. So get off the cross because others need the wood!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:21pm edited Mar 6,2006 9:21pm
I just said I hope your childredn grow up to be junkies. Stop being so sensitive.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:22pm
wow, your age is showing through. Try not to hurt yourself hun. Besides, my children are in high school on the honor rule, unlike you. I have had enough talking to you little boys
good evening to you.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:22pm
yes, others obviously need the wood.

come on rich, jeez

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:23pm
well tell them to teach you how to spell roll.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:23pm
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BUILD THIS TOOLSHED?! FUCK YOU, LADY

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 6,2006 9:24pm
KeithMutiny said:
yes, others obviously need the wood.

come on rich, jeez

sounds like this lady wants the wood pretty bad

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:24pm
They ALL want the wood.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:24pm
thats what i was getting at

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 6,2006 9:24pm
good evening little ones. Be sure to have your mommies tuck you in tonight. You need it. Good lives to you all. Blessed be.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:25pm
I thought you already left? Just like a fucking woman.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:26pm
ill have my model girlfriend tuck me in, who's on the deans list for the 4th straight semester in college... since she likes the little boys.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 6,2006 9:27pm
i like old women who shit themselves all day

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:27pm
And I'll cry myself to sleep after beating up the neighbor's dog.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 6,2006 9:29pm
how low do your tits hang? got n00dz? metamy00cil?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 6,2006 9:29pm
are your kids hot at least?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 9:30pm
anyone dig older chicks? dig em right out of the grave?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 6,2006 9:31pm
I love how many women complain that men don't want to be with them once they get older than 30. Well obviously... you're old and decaying. DO THE RIGHT THING AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR DAYS IN THE ELEPHANT GRAVEYARD WITH THE REST OF YOUR KIND.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 6,2006 9:44pm
i'm actually interested in getting a gumjob. seriously.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 6,2006 9:45pm
I like em. I had a crush on my 40 + spanish teacher years ago...I saw her at a wake not that long ago, nonetheless I stiffed up like middle school. I love pussy, fuck you.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 6,2006 9:46pm
ha

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 6,2006 9:47pm
BornSoVile said:
I like em. I had a crush on my 40 + spanish teacher years ago...I saw her at a wake not that long ago, nonetheless I stiffed up like middle school. I love pussy, fuck you.

funerals are the best place to pick up lonely bitches

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 6,2006 9:51pm
older women are the best for relationships,but who needs that?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 6,2006 10:00pm
they know how to cook, don't want to go to the bar which doesn't make you worry, they know what they're doing in bed, they typically have money, why not!!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 6,2006 10:04pm
im fond of the whole, tight body thing of the early 20's girls...

but thats just me.

plus, most younger women, at least that i had spoken with, tend to be more intelligent than older women, just due to growing up in a different time.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 6,2006 10:08pm
well yeah, I definately perfer them too, but it won't stop me from wanting to give Sophia Loren and Dolly Parton a facial!

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Mar 6,2006 11:01pm
I'm 24 and I'll take a 30ish to cook for me and let me plow them like a young buck. But that's about it.
And lady, I gotta know?
Do you have daughters that are high school age, hot and can suck a mean cock?
I mean, isn't that what this was all leading up to?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 6,2006 11:21pm
Ok, I am in my early 30's and I am dating someone 10 yrs old then me. She is a mother and I must say, she treats me really well and always shows me she cares and is thinking about me. I've dating younger and some older women in my time and currently she is one of the best things to come my way. If she were closer to my age and things were different, I would marry her just for the nice and naughty things she does for me. Yes, sex is great, because she is open and caring about my needs as well as I am for hers. Yet the differences are there, but it does not stop how we feel about each other. Yet, I am still a male pig, but we all have different sides to us all!! Older, younger, wild whatever, as long as it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Pink Freud at Mar 7,2006 12:40am
I'd peg you as a Lifetime TV viewer.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Mar 7,2006 12:44am
I guess one would have to define 'older', as it's really a relative thing...I'm 31, so 'older' to me is obviously different than some of the other cats here.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 12:54am
Liking women is for homos.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 7,2006 1:29am
anonymous said:
Ok, I am in my early 30's and I am dating someone 10 yrs old then me. She is a mother and I must say, she treats me really well and always shows me she cares and is thinking about me. I've dating younger and some older women in my time and currently she is one of the best things to come my way. If she were closer to my age and things were different, I would marry her just for the nice and naughty things she does for me. Yes, sex is great, because she is open and caring about my needs as well as I am for hers. Yet the differences are there, but it does not stop how we feel about each other. Yet, I am still a male pig, but we all have different sides to us all!! Older, younger, wild whatever, as long as it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice try grandma, nobody believes this is a real person.

toggletoggle post by GodlessRob at Mar 7,2006 8:28am edited Mar 7,2006 8:30am
I like older women, my last chick was 10 years older than me. The truth is, is that they really like to fuck. They know what they want, they're not embarrassed to experiment like younger chicks. They don't give a shit about doing whatever it is to get them off. Which perfectly fits with my humongous freak streak.
The only thing I have found to be negative about women that are older is they tend to be jaded as all hell. Also, to me, there is something wrong with a women who's 40 and still single!
Plus older women I have known really like to be tied up!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Pink Freud at Mar 7,2006 8:34am

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 7,2006 8:52am
ha

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Mar 7,2006 9:19am
Hello Gentlemen,

I musy say that Morgonna71 is a very good friend of mine since we were kids. She is a wild ass woman who could show any man a thing or two. As for us woman in our 30’s, we are more experienced……..love to fuck………are more open to things than 20 year old chics to afraid of touching an actual dick. We have jobs and don’t play games and can support ourselves and are not golddigging needy bitches. We want men with OPEN minds not boys that are willing to drill any old hole!!!!!

So if you want a real woman...try one in her 30's!!!!!

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 7,2006 9:21am
Im 29 and like younger women.Some older women are sexy but I prefer younger

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 7,2006 9:23am
The thing with some older chicks is that they could be divorced with kids .I dont want a chick with fucking rugrats.FUCK THAT NOISE!!!!!

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Mar 7,2006 9:35am
Does the expression 'scouring the interweb for beautiful long-haired metal bois like Kip Winger' mean anything to anyone?

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Mar 7,2006 9:41am
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
Does the expression 'scouring the interweb for beautiful long-haired metal bois like Kip Winger' mean anything to anyone?

Do you look like Kip Winger????

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 7,2006 9:42am
age is just a number

i just think it's funny (and wrong) when teenage boys hit on me...i'm always told i look younger than i really am.

I've dated guys younger and older than me and it really depends on the person.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Mar 7,2006 9:42am
ram_girl said:
DrinkHardThrashHard said:

Do you look like Kip Winger????

Fuck no. I'd have shot myself long ago. I'm not even remotely attractive, in fact I frighten most children under 7.

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Mar 7,2006 9:44am
succubus said:
age is just a number

i just think it's funny (and wrong) when teenage boys hit on me...i'm always told i look younger than i really am.

I've dated guys younger and older than me and it really depends on the person.

Hey Succie Lady............you hit the nail right on the head!!!
Absolutely correct!!!!

toggletoggle post by HUNGERoftheUNDEAD at Mar 7,2006 11:05am
Im 35 and personally, I love women in general. Sure, I like young girls because their tits still have lots of shelf life, but older women in their 30's and 40's are always the most fun, because they love to fuck! They know what they want and they are eager to please as well. No bullshit or games with women in their 30's and 40's. No trendy silly little girls playing silly little games. I dont have the time or patience for that shit.
I have a professional career and own my own house. I like to meet real women, so Morgonna71 and ram_girl, (or any other woman here for that matter) if youre looking for a real man, look no further.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 11:16am
I'd like to meet real women and punch them in the face with a brick.

Kip Winger is myspace friend, and I've told him that you're unclean.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 11:22am
Pink Freud said:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/morgonna71

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who needs a man when you have the dollar menu at Wendy's, am I right?

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Mar 7,2006 11:49am
brun

and double brun.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Mar 7,2006 12:02pm
HUNGERoftheUNDEAD said:
Im 35 and personally, I love women in general. Sure, I like young girls because their tits still have lots of shelf life, but older women in their 30's and 40's are always the most fun, because they love to fuck! They know what they want and they are eager to please as well. No bullshit or games with women in their 30's and 40's. No trendy silly little girls playing silly little games. I dont have the time or patience for that shit.
I have a professional career and own my own house. I like to meet real women, so Morgonna71 and ram_girl, (or any other woman here for that matter) if youre looking for a real man, look no further.

Couldn't agree with you more!!! Yeah, what he said!!!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 7,2006 12:04pm
rich, you are hilarious

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 12:05pm
I'm just doing my part to make women binge and purge.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 2:42pm
well, thank you hunger, you sure as shit sound like a real man compared to the little ones from earlier! Let's chat!

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 7,2006 2:45pm
I like to go on the internet and invent fake people and pretend that they're my friends so that strangers will think I'm cool

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Mar 7,2006 2:49pm
i'm 21 and i dont doubt that i'd be attracted to a woman over 30

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Mar 7,2006 2:49pm
two threads on this and still no hott pix.

LetDownFest 2006

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 2:50pm
Of course not. That's why God invented the Lifetime Channel and assisted suicide.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 2:51pm
most of you people are fucked!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 2:51pm
They're over 30, Nick. The only "hott pix" would be them having hot flashes.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 2:54pm
If RichHorror needs to be assisted with his suicide, I will be more than willing to help! LOL

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 2:55pm
No, I'm a man and am therefor able to do thing by myself. I also know how to program a VCR and put up curtains without help.

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 7,2006 2:56pm
Younger call girls are always cool LOL!!!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 7,2006 2:59pm

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 3:02pm
that picture is too funny, maybe RichHorror and him can pick out curtains together and put them up as a team!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 3:03pm
KeithMutiny said:

Look, a man your age.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Mar 7,2006 3:05pm
Older women rule. They know exactly what theyre doing and know exactly what they fuckin want...for the most part.....at least when it comes to me they know what they want. No, they arent interested in my conversation or random bullshit thoughts or even my wallet. They want penis. And that I can give them. Out of all the girls Ive fucked it was always the older ones that were more generous and experienced in their craft. They understand that all a guy my age (or any age) wants is to get fucked and thats all older women really want too so it works out great! I never mind hearing them talk about shit I dont care about because at least I know that in this case my penis is about to get played with in a matter of minutes where as most of the time if I were in that situation with a younger girl all I would be doing is listening to her talk about shit I dont care about. Then if I tried to interrupt her mindless jabber with my penis Id get the inevitable "all you care about is sex" talk to which Id reply "Well yea..." which never seems to be the right answer with younger girls. Older women don't give a shit about my opinion and know fully well that I dont give a shit about theirs so they save the bullshit conversation for their girlfriends and focus on whats really important. Like sex and blowjobs.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 3:05pm
nah, men that old can hold stimulating conversatins, that is it. That is why little boys in their 20's are good as toys. They are not intelligent, but can fuck and that is all that they are good for

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 3:07pm
See, finally, a boy toy with brains! You rock on little toy, stay hard!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Mar 7,2006 3:09pm
werd

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Mar 7,2006 3:14pm
omg wanna cyber?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 7,2006 3:16pm
morgonna71 said:
See, finally, a boy toy with brains! You rock on little toy, stay hard!

shutup, slut.

toggletoggle post by tomx nli at Mar 7,2006 3:20pm
you look divorced

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 3:21pm
This broad is straight from fatchicksinpartyhats.com

toggletoggle post by Nope at Mar 7,2006 3:22pm
personally not me, no way. but i have a friend who is 28 that "dates" cough cough married women in their 30's and some of them have kids. don't ya think that's rotten to the core!

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 3:23pm
aww, hurt someones feelings did I? You think your pansie little remarks and insults hurt? Grow up and buy a real cock! Little boys! None of you are worth the snot that comes out your nose!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 3:23pm
If by "rotten to the core" you mean "side-splittingly hilarious", then yes.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 7,2006 3:23pm
Nope said:
personally not me, no way. but i have a friend who is 28 that "dates" cough cough married women in their 30's and some of them have kids. don't ya think that's rotten to the core!

not when they're horny as hell and begging for more while they're squirting.

toggletoggle post by Nope at Mar 7,2006 3:23pm
Christraper said:
Older women rule. They know exactly what theyre doing and know exactly what they fuckin want...for the most part.....at least when it comes to me they know what they want. No, they arent interested in my conversation or random bullshit thoughts or even my wallet. They want penis. And that I can give them. Out of all the girls Ive fucked it was always the older ones that were more generous and experienced in their craft. They understand that all a guy my age (or any age) wants is to get fucked and thats all older women really want too so it works out great! I never mind hearing them talk about shit I dont care about because at least I know that in this case my penis is about to get played with in a matter of minutes where as most of the time if I were in that situation with a younger girl all I would be doing is listening to her talk about shit I dont care about. Then if I tried to interrupt her mindless jabber with my penis Id get the inevitable "all you care about is sex" talk to which Id reply "Well yea..." which never seems to be the right answer with younger girls. Older women don't give a shit about my opinion and know fully well that I dont give a shit about theirs so they save the bullshit conversation for their girlfriends and focus on whats really important. Like sex and blowjobs.

you said it just like my friend

toggletoggle post by Nope at Mar 7,2006 3:29pm
BornSoVile said:
Nope said:

well he's into MILF hunting as he calls it and most of them are 'stay at home' moms he finds. i don't understand how its so easy, but i mean they got kids i mean sure they look incredible but... they got kids man!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 3:30pm
morgonna71 said:
aww, hurt someones feelings did I? You think your pansie little remarks and insults hurt? Grow up and buy a real cock! Little boys! None of you are worth the snot that comes out your nose!

Eat a salad, fatty.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Mar 7,2006 3:33pm
Nope said:
BornSoVile said:
Nope said:

well he's into MILF hunting as he calls it and most of them are 'stay at home' moms he finds. i don't understand how its so easy, but i mean they got kids i mean sure they look incredible but... they got kids man!

its not like their kids are gonna be in bed with you when youre fuckin their mom

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 3:39pm
RichHorror said:
morgonna71 said:

Eat a salad, fatty.

At least my weight can come off. Your ugliness will last forever, inbreed!

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 7,2006 3:40pm
morgonna71 said:
RichHorror said:
morgonna71 said:

Eat a salad, fatty.

who hurt whose feelings now?

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Mar 7,2006 3:41pm
Christraper said:

Jay........you still rock........and who gave you pointers with your younger Miss...right???

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 3:42pm
davefromthegrave said:
morgonna71 said:
RichHorror said:
morgonna71 said:

Eat a salad, fatty.

who hurt whose feelings now?

Believe me, no hurt feelings, none what's so ever. I just like fucking with dum little boys! Especially those that have an IQ smaller than their shoe size!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 7,2006 3:45pm
i need me a mature woman.

toggletoggle post by Morganna71sSon at Mar 7,2006 3:46pm
morgonna71 said:

Mom, quit screwing around online, you were supposed to pick me up from school two hours ago!

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Mar 7,2006 3:46pm
BornSoVile said:

Josh, you have met me...........do I look like a dried up old hag?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 7,2006 3:47pm
morgonna71 said:
I have had enough talking to you little boys
good evening to you.

and here i was thinking we were all done with this.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 7,2006 3:47pm
ram_girl said:
BornSoVile said:

naw, not at all!

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Mar 7,2006 3:49pm
BornSoVile said:
ram_girl said:
BornSoVile said:

naw, not at all!

Thank you!!!

toggletoggle post by Nope at Mar 7,2006 3:50pm
i guess but it creeps me out. he's really into MILFs like crazy, its like a sport to him. my friends call him a scumbag because he ruined one family last year as they got caught yet he still does what he does. i'd be afraid of pissing off the wrong husband!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 7,2006 3:52pm
it dont matter how old you are... ugly is still ugly.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 7,2006 4:06pm edited Mar 7,2006 4:12pm
whoops!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 7,2006 4:08pm edited Mar 7,2006 4:12pm
sorry, wrong thread!

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Mar 7,2006 4:14pm
that was weird

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 4:17pm
Morganna71sSon said:
morgonna71 said:

Mom, quit screwing around online, you were supposed to pick me up from school two hours ago!

Please. She sold her children for a box of Devil Dogs years ago.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 4:18pm
morgonna71 said:
RichHorror said:
morgonna71 said:

Eat a salad, fatty.

Hahaha... you got mad at the internet.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Mar 7,2006 4:21pm
i dated a 38 yr old a few years ago. her favorite band was alice cooper and she didn't shave her vagina. that's all i needed to know...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 7,2006 5:28pm

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Mar 7,2006 5:49pm
morgonna71 said:
nah, men that old can hold stimulating conversatins, that is it. That is why little boys in their 20's are good as toys. They are not intelligent, but can fuck and that is all that they are good for

You are the dumbest cunt in America. If I ever see you, I am going to jerk off until I blow a wad in my hand, and slap you in the face as hard as I can. You were stupid enough to take Rich seriously when he was just fucking around being a sarcastic dick, like he always does. Now, you won't let up because you've already made a huge ass of yourself, and you think stopping now would make it worse, so you act righteous and important. Fuck off.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 5:52pm
^ What he said.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Mar 7,2006 5:56pm
Arrrr! The white whale!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 7,2006 6:06pm
thanks for making me sick.

toggletoggle post by Pink Freud at Mar 7,2006 6:08pm
Tragic. She ate all of her fingers to the knuckle.

toggletoggle post by morgonna71 at Mar 7,2006 6:10pm
MikePile said:
morgonna71 said:

You are the dumbest cunt in America. If I ever see you, I am going to jerk off until I blow a wad in my hand, and slap you in the face as hard as I can. You were stupid enough to take Rich seriously when he was just fucking around being a sarcastic dick, like he always does. Now, you won't let up because you've already made a huge ass of yourself, and you think stopping now would make it worse, so you act righteous and important. Fuck off.

Who the fuck are you? I was playing as well! Do you think I give a fuck what you pansies think? Grow up and get off your momma tit! How about if you fuck off and get a fucking life, loser! Geez, little boys rein supreme here! You all need to grow up! Little pieces of crap! And guess what? Do you think I give to fucks that you posted my pic? Hell no, say what you will, but I don't care about any of you's! I was having fun, fucking around with little minded people. So you can all fuck off, get a job and a fucken face lift because you are all ugly and you know it. LITTLE BOYS! One and all! Small minded little boys! DEATH TO PEONS!

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 7,2006 6:10pm
who brought the pork?

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 7,2006 6:11pm
morgonna71 said:
MikePile said:
morgonna71 said:

Who the fuck are you? I was playing as well! Do you think I give a fuck what you pansies think? Grow up and get off your momma tit! How about if you fuck off and get a fucking life, loser! Geez, little boys rein supreme here! You all need to grow up! Little pieces of crap! And guess what? Do you think I give to fucks that you posted my pic? Hell no, say what you will, but I don't care about any of you's! I was having fun, fucking around with little minded people. So you can all fuck off, get a job and a fucken face lift because you are all ugly and you know it. LITTLE BOYS! One and all! Small minded little boys! DEATH TO PEONS!

do you ever shutup?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 7,2006 6:14pm
Hahaha... you're fat and white trash.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 7,2006 6:19pm
It looks like you have a microwave right next to your bed. Does walking to the kitchen tire you out or something?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 7,2006 7:32pm
morgonna71 said:

Right, death to peons...yeah. We're the small minded ones here. I beg your forgiveness my doughy liege, please accept this feeding trough of molten cheese and chocolate cake as a tribute to your greatness.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 7,2006 7:35pm
Me. Cause why not. The're not as dumb as most younger chicks. Oops. not that young chicks are dumb or that older chicks are any smarter. Age doesnt really matter that much to me really.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Mar 7,2006 7:38pm
no wonder she keeps calling everyone little...

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 7,2006 7:43pm edited Mar 7,2006 7:44pm
morgonna71 said:
MikePile said:
morgonna71 said:

I feel like an object. :(

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Mar 7,2006 8:29pm
Older women are great, as long as you're not into anal.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Mar 7,2006 8:32pm
What?!?

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Mar 7,2006 11:04pm
I was gonna say that Christraper hit it on the head pretty good about older women and younger men. It's like the best of both worlds for people that just wanna bone and not have a wall of bullshit between them and wild fucking.
Then this Morganna chick kept talking and walking right into a pit of sarcastic evil wit so everyone could eat her alive and put up pictures that will make her kids experiment with drugs.

Ram Girl, I'll take Josh's opinion that you must be a good looking woman to heart.

Keith, drink lots of flat ginger ale and crackers

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Mar 7,2006 11:07pm
Dankill said:
and put up pictures that will make her kids experiment with drugs.

hahaha looking back on my moms behavior as a child maybe thats why im so fucked up

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Mar 7,2006 11:10pm edited Mar 7,2006 11:11pm
I'm not going to jump on the wagon and make weight jokes, since I don't particularly care about that, but I will say that giving RTTP posters your nude/partial nude pic was probably the stupidest idea you've had in a LONG time, M71.

toggletoggle post by Morganna71sSon at Mar 8,2006 12:40am
Leave mamma alone! Don't make her mad, or she'll come after me with the belt again!

toggletoggle post by Cathach at Mar 8,2006 7:30am
Big fan of Mrs. Robinson.

toggletoggle post by scoracrasia   at Mar 8,2006 8:03am
Holy shit, she is merely enormous.

toggletoggle post by NECTrepresent at Mar 8,2006 10:32am
morgonna71 said:
How many young guys, younger than 30, like older women? (Women in their 30's and above) and why?

i like older women because i have a thing with picking scabs

toggletoggle post by MetalcoreSUCKS at Mar 8,2006 10:56am
Do u like older women?
The kind with maggots in their cunts
The kind where when u stick your dick in them they break in half
Heres one for ya
Necropheliac!!!!!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Heralding Homocidal Cult
[default homepage] [print][10:25:27am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.07072 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]