New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Vital Remains in Worc MA Dec 17th by Abyss on Dec 5,2005 1:36pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Abyss at Dec 5,2005 1:36pm edited Dec 5,2005 2:05pm
Worcester MA Palladium Dec 17th (Saturday) upstairs doors open at 6:30pm
Vital Remains
Porphpyia
Inacantation
Cannae
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder
Bury my remains
Skulltobogan

toggletoggle post by spaldino at w3rk at Dec 5,2005 2:16pm
why is cannae on this show? i seriously dont get why the palladium sticks bands like them on death metal shows. so gay...

toggletoggle post by BSV at Dec 5,2005 2:18pm
Spalding, the same asshole who booked sausage fest booked this one, go figure. DON'T SUPPORT THIS SHOW, JOIN THE BOYCOTT WITH OVER A DOZEN BANDS AND 100+ STRONG!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Abyss at Dec 5,2005 2:21pm
I actually never heard of cannae what style do they play?
I'm going for Vital Remains, Incantation,&Porphyia if the other bands are good that a plus

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 5,2005 2:23pm
I think Cannae has gotten better, looks like they went more in the metal direction than hardcore.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 5,2005 2:31pm
BSV said:
Spalding, the same asshole who booked sausage fest booked this one, go figure. DON'T SUPPORT THIS SHOW, JOIN THE BOYCOTT WITH OVER A DOZEN BANDS AND 100+ STRONG!!!!!!

Despite who booked 'Sausage Fest' (c) 2005, ME. You and others who attended always seem bring up what a good time it was quite often even months after the show.

oh yeah...and don't support Vital Remains or any band that plays a show with them!

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Dec 5,2005 2:32pm
spaldino at w3rk said:
why is cannae on this show? i seriously dont get why the palladium sticks bands like them on death metal shows. so gay...

scott lee manages them. that's why.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2005 2:42pm
plus. cannae's new stuff is all very metal.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 5,2005 2:49pm
skulltoboggan is the worst excuse for a band ever though.

i'll still be there.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Dec 5,2005 2:50pm
that was me.

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 3:10pm
Josh so Vile sucks dick noones boycotting this show because noone cares they listen to music what are the fucking Hitler of the "metal scene"? fuck that I mean yeah I'd be pissed if I sucked at bass and Kenney busted a nut in my mouth too but I mean thats no reason ttto boycott his shows but than again you probably have a Thursday show to got to or Death Cab For Cutie or some shit!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 5,2005 3:12pm
that was stupid. i doubt josh listens to thursday or death cab for cutie.

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 3:12pm
If you like to point out english grammer errors have a field day

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 3:13pm
Well whys he got to talk fucking shit all it does is piss people off it's fucking pointless if he has something to say why does'nt he go to the show the 17th and tell everyone to fuck off I admit I am a pussy for using this as a forum but I won't sit around and let him talk shit about ther 3 or 4 good bands that are on the show!

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Dec 5,2005 3:15pm
I'd go if Porphyia was playing, but I've heard that Porphpyia isn't very good.

toggletoggle post by Timmy Porphyria (yeah the singer) at Dec 5,2005 3:28pm
Anthony nli said:

we are playing retard.

toggletoggle post by spaldino at w3rk at Dec 5,2005 3:28pm
cannae is hardcore... i mean... ever since i can remember they have been booking like this... i mean, im used to it but i would think that they would have adopted a more "homogenized" booking regimen. oh well...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 5,2005 3:32pm
Timmy Porphyria said:
Anthony nli said:

we are playing retard.

he was joking timmy.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 3:39pm
RustedAngel said:

Despite who booked 'Sausage Fest' (c) 2005, ME. You and others who attended always seem bring up what a good time it was quite often even months after the show.

oh yeah...and don't support Vital Remains or any band that plays a show with them!

Yeah, so what's your point? I've seen Vital tons of times, it's not a huge deal I'm missing out on them, I don't think they're crying about it either.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 3:43pm edited Dec 5,2005 11:41pm
BANDS BOYCOTTING KENNY AS A RESULT OF BEING RIPPED OFF
Abhorred
Burn in Silence
Cryptic Warning
December Wolves
Defyunlearn.com
Dehumanized
Dissector
Extinction Agenda
Goratory
Neuraxis
Pillory
Rigor Mortis
Sacreligion
Sexcrement
Teratism
Terminally, Your Aborted Ghost
Throwing Shrapnel

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 3:44pm
NoneSoVileAsI said:
Josh so Vile sucks dick noones boycotting this show because noone cares they listen to music what are the fucking Hitler of the "metal scene"? fuck that I mean yeah I'd be pissed if I sucked at bass and Kenney busted a nut in my mouth too but I mean thats no reason ttto boycott his shows but than again you probably have a Thursday show to got to or Death Cab For Cutie or some shit!

FIGHT ME

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 3:50pm
Only if it's in a cage! And whats the deal man Kenney has ripped off a million people its not Kenny Remains it's Vital Fucking Remains which is worth the price alone

toggletoggle post by Timmy Porphyria (yeah the singer) at Dec 5,2005 3:50pm
RustedAngel said:
Timmy Porphyria said:
Anthony nli said:

we are playing retard.

he was joking timmy.

hhhaaaaa, I'm a goon.

but seriously, just to clear the air I talked to the guys in Vital and they said they were really bummed about Josh not coming to the show. They said that this show was for the most elite of meat...uhh I mean metal heads. ha ha I kill me.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 3:52pm
I'm an elitist cause I can't stand seeing bands get ripped off??? Riooght, sweet logic.

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Dec 5,2005 3:53pm
NoneSoVileAsI said:
Well whys he got to talk fucking shit all it does is piss people off ...!

actually he's got a very good point.
but i'd rather go to the show. for free.
then tell kenny he's a scumbag.

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 3:56pm
Thats what I am saying we could talk shit about Kenny all day which is what most do including I but 1 it wont make the show any worse or any better and 2 why does'nt Josh fucking book a show this good and call it FUCK KENNY FEST I mean it would be more effective

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 3:57pm
diamond_dave said:
NoneSoVileAsI said:
Well whys he got to talk fucking shit all it does is piss people off ...!

actually he's got a very good point.
but i'd rather go to the show. for free.
then tell kenny he's a scumbag.

JOIN THE BOYCOTT!! SOLIDARITY!!!
Be careful though, if you believe in something the witchhunters will call you an "elitist".

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 3:58pm
What makes you an Elitist Josh man thats one thing that pisses me off all these fucking labels the scene an elitist why dont we all just call ourselves musicians or metal heads nothing make you more elite than I or Diamond Dave I only use him as an example cause he is above my post

toggletoggle post by Timmy Porphyria (yeah the singer) at Dec 5,2005 3:59pm
BornSoVile said:
I'm an elitist cause I can't stand seeing bands get ripped off??? Riooght, sweet logic.

joking josh, joking. Go ahead and boycott the show dude, your opinions are your own and I'm not holding that against you. We have had far more goodtimes than bad for me to take a personal offense to your actions, I was pissed at first but now I'm over it. You have a right to think what you want, ay least your taking action for something you beleive than just crying over it on RTTP. I seriously have nothing against you, next time I see you I'm still gonna high 5 and say what's up.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:00pm
NoneSoVileAsI said:
Thats what I am saying we could talk shit about Kenny all day which is what most do including I but 1 it wont make the show any worse or any better and 2 why does'nt Josh fucking book a show this good and call it FUCK KENNY FEST I mean it would be more effective

I had this show booked until Kenny fucked over Neuraxis.
My lineup was,

Vital Remains
Incantation
December Wolves
Goratory
Hirudinea
Abhorred

I looked into booking this at the Atrium, the fucking owner gave me and Kenny a personal tour. Maybe if Kenny wasn't such a fuck up, I wouldn't feel this way.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:01pm
Timmy Porphyria said:
BornSoVile said:

joking josh, joking. Go ahead and boycott the show dude, your opinions are your own and I'm not holding that against you. We have had far more goodtimes than bad for me to take a personal offense to your actions, I was pissed at first but now I'm over it. You have a right to think what you want, ay least your taking action for something you beleive than just crying over it on RTTP. I seriously have nothing against you, next time I see you I'm still gonna high 5 and say what's up.

exactly dude!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 5,2005 4:02pm
BornSoVile said:

I had this show booked until Kenny fucked over Neuraxis.
My lineup was,

Vital Remains
Incantation
December Wolves
Goratory
Hirudinea
Abhorred

IF YOU had this booked then why isn't it still happening?

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 4:04pm
Dude straight up I have met you and I didnt think you were a bad dude I mean no doubt Kenny is a fuuck up I mean we all know this but why punish decent local bands at Kennys expense he himself is not worth it. I could understand if you were pissed cause he stole your show or some shit but thats not how your coming off your coming off as fuck all those bands because Kenny is a fag and that's just lame I think for myself and thats why I will go anyway and if I see Kenny Ill say fuck off enjoy my money you toothless fuck and enjoy the few good bands that do get a decent break that night playing with Vital Fucking Remains

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:04pm
Because I told Kenny to fuck off! That triggered the boycott. Kenny didn't book these bands cause he knows nothing about metal.

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 4:08pm
That I will agree with you on 100% has he asked the Abhorred yet to play with fucking Nu Metal bands cause I have heard of Kenny doing shit like that there is no doubt he is a dumbass but I would personally say by going to this show and saying fuck Kenny is way more effective I mean if you dont like the bands on the show thats one thing man I feel for the dudes Kenny fucks over I was at the Neuraxis show those guys ruled and Kenny fucked em and thats bullshit but he fucked everyone equally I mean the mass metal scene would be much stronger if we stood united a show is a show dude you know that you can say priciples but I doubt anyone but Vital and Incantation will get paid so all those other dudes are just doing it to get thier name out there in the Mass metal scene

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 5,2005 4:10pm
BornSoVile said:
Because I told Kenny to fuck off! That triggered the boycott. Kenny didn't book these bands cause he knows nothing about metal.

but if YOU were booking it why would it matter what Kenny did?

because Kenny had the contact to book Vital and you don't?

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Dec 5,2005 4:15pm
Timmy Porphyria said:
Anthony nli said:

we are playing retard.

--- whoosh ----

that was the sound of my joke going over your head

I think Porphyria is great dude!

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 4:17pm
Toms got a point and by the way Porphyria rules

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 4:18pm
Thats all I am saying Josh just think about it with all this boycotting its like Kenny is ruining your life and truth be told he is'nt worth the time man

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:20pm
NoneSoVileAsI said:
Dude straight up I have met you and I didnt think you were a bad dude I mean no doubt Kenny is a fuuck up I mean we all know this but why punish decent local bands at Kennys expense he himself is not worth it. I could understand if you were pissed cause he stole your show or some shit but thats not how your coming off your coming off as fuck all those bands because Kenny is a fag and that's just lame I think for myself and thats why I will go anyway and if I see Kenny Ill say fuck off enjoy my money you toothless fuck and enjoy the few good bands that do get a decent break that night playing with Vital Fucking Remains

First off, who are you? Where did I meet you?
He didn't steal the show, I backed out of it.
I'm not doing this to hurt local bands, so don't think that way. Porphyria isn't exactly hurting if you ask me, they have a strong local fan base, play reguarly and have the respect of several parties including myself they're quite qualified to play the palladium(same goes for Vital etc..). With no disrespect to the other two local bands, yes they caught a total break cause they hardly ever play metal shows, but at the same time they havn't worked nearly as hard as Porphyria-I think that's fucked but it's not my motivation at all for doing this.
I see Kenny as a great disservice to this community and region. Sure we've all played shows where we don't get paid and yes maybe that respected promoter can compensate it to us in the future by hooking us with another show. But with Kenny it isn't like that. Sure he'll fuck you over then give you a Palladium show, but I view that as dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit. The guy is a fucking liar. He knows 0 about metal. He smokes crack and has a bad drinking problem. Now, I know several people that fit that discription but they arn't in situations and positions of power like this asshole is. Instead of me supporting this assholes actions by me giving him my money, I choose to take a step towards disrupting his motives, in hopes of preventing shit storms like this in the future so other people won't be subjected to this bullshit.
So whatever. I'm curious to see what will happen. Why does this boycott bother you so much?? The average fan knows nothing about it, I don't think the show will be hurt that much, but I view it as a step towards something.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:25pm
RustedAngel said:
BornSoVile said:

but if YOU were booking it why would it matter what Kenny did?

because Kenny had the contact to book Vital and you don't?

I'm still in contact with the manager and have been since August, I advised him heavily not to do this and I gave him a thorough (sp?) report on the Neuraxis show once it was finished. Apparently he raised the price on Kenny. It's the same deal like every other metal show Kenny handles, he puts up the money and leaves someone in a band in charge charge of the booking the show, like SausageFest. It's retarded logic.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:26pm
NoneSoVileAsI said:
I doubt anyone but Vital and Incantation will get paid so all those other dudes are just doing it to get thier name out there in the Mass metal scene

Wait until Cannae hears that!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 5,2005 4:27pm
okay, so then why would he choose to go with Kenny over You even after you gave him a negative full report on him?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:28pm
cause he raised the price....other than that I have no idea, he obviously hasn't met him.

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 4:28pm
Understood I dunno I just think vocalizing things like this is lame and yea Porphyria has been around for awhile and no offense to them at ALL I like them a lot but what makes them better than the other bands now I have'nt heard of some ooof them but how do you know those guys don't work thier asses off?You have good enough reasons but for someone Born So Vile I figure you would just take some money and book a better show and like I said call it fuck Kenny Fest. Maybe I am a dick for coming off this way your words put me on the defensive for no reason but I just think the bands are the ones being screwed especially the ones not getting paid cause all they are hoping for is to look out and see some familiar faces supporting them like most of themwould do for you regardless of what toothless asshole set it up. I just think there are way too many politics in this metal scene what happened to people supporting people cause they liked their music ya know

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 4:30pm
Well Cannae as well

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Dec 5,2005 4:30pm
gay

toggletoggle post by NoneSoVileAsI at Dec 5,2005 4:32pm
Yea Its Really All Gay Who Cares Boycott if you want sucks you're goin to miss a pretty good show. And a hell of a dechristanization

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 4:33pm
I agree, poltics in the metal scene suck, it's unfortunate that people have to resort to these tactics, but maybe if Kenny didn't suck so much we wouldn't have to do this. Maybe these bands shouldn't work with Kenny if they don't want to get fucked over. They only have to blame themselves for putting themselves in harms way.
Seriously kid, who are you. Are you in BMR?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 5,2005 4:35pm
BornSoVile said:
cause he raised the price....other than that I have no idea, he obviously hasn't met him.

Say if Kenny was the John Finberg of Booking Agencies... and he offerred for Abhorred to do a FULL U.S. TOUR with KREATOR, SODOM, & KRISIUN. You would turn that down because a few bands he's booked didn't get paid?

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Dec 5,2005 5:08pm
BornSoVile said:
BANDS BOYCOTTING KENNY AS A RESULT OF BEING RIPPED OFF
Abhorred
Burn in Silence
Cryptic Warning
December Wolves
Dehumanized
Extinction Agenda
Goratory
Neuraxis
Pillory
Rigor Mortis
Sacreligion
Teratism
Terminally, Your Aborted Ghost
Throwing Shrapnel

That's a pickett line I'll never cross.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 5:13pm
RustedAngel said:
BornSoVile said:

Say if Kenny was the John Finberg of Booking Agencies... and he offerred for Abhorred to do a FULL U.S. TOUR with KREATOR, SODOM, & KRISIUN. You would turn that down because a few bands he's booked didn't get paid?

There's a dramatic difference between a local show with a big local band, then doing a full scale U.S. tour with two bands who havn't been here in forever. John Finberg told me to fuck off years ago too, I'd be shocked if that was proposed to Abhorred.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Dec 5,2005 5:20pm
the main issue that josh is trying to get everyone to see is that by supporting a show that kenny has at least some control over, kenny has more power to book, potentially screw over, and make enemies with bands of all shapes and sizes.

the main problem that this "scene" faces is the fact that there are only a handful of people that book and promote shows on a regular basis, with secure booking abilities and at least 1 or 2 venues to book at regularly. when i started going to metal/hardcore shows 7 years ago, there were 10 shows to choose from each weekend, there were hardly any shows or venues getting shut down, all sorts of people could book with almost 100% freedom of choice/location, and there was a lot more positivity all around that helped to keep the "scene" thriving. obviously the times have changed tenfold, which brings us to the whole boycott on kenny thing...

kenny has too much booking power for the type of person he is, and doesn't deserve it at all. he has put together some good shows as far as lineup goes, yes, but most of the time that's just luck. he's usually had someone to help pick the right bands, but when it comes to everything else he's fucking retarded and has no business sense whatsoever. josh, and everyone else that supports the boycott on anything kenny has anything to do with, including myself, want to eject him from this position so someone else that deserves that privilege can book shows that matter to more than the bands playing and a few of their friends, on a regular basis to boot. there aren't many options these days to get around something like this unless you've got a shitload of money to invest in shows.

as for people getting sick of hearing shit about this, tough. that's life. some people have decided to take a stand against kenny's bullshit, and if anyone doing it really cares, they're not just going to sit on their asses and keep their opinions to themselves. some of you may think josh is being a dick or just "talking shit," but he's taken a stand and is voicing his opinion, trying to get others to see his point, whether you agree or disagree. that's all i'll say for now.

josh, add Sexcrement to the list of bands boycotting kenny.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 5:30pm
thanks Mark! Sexcrement is on the list!

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Dec 5,2005 5:40pm
no josh, thank YOU.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 5,2005 5:52pm
and come to conn on the 18th, its kenny free.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Dec 5,2005 6:20pm
just for future reference...we never got fucked over

he just doesn't know what he's doing and has no place putting shows together

the fact that he had booked a national band at a tiny ass place, with no PA reserved is just dumb

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Dec 5,2005 6:28pm
I gotta back for Mark for this one.
The fact of the matter is, if some of you choose to face this fact, that Kenny is ultimately EXPLOTTING the scene around here and all of these bands.
He really is a moron in terms of metal. He has no idea what is good or will pull unless someone that DOES know tells or shows him.
He has fucked over a ton of bands and blown good shows because he also can't promote worth a damn.
If he finds a band, like Porphyria, that can be a constant pull, he will attach himself to them and ride their coattails, while fucking over everyone else to get his payday. He will down the line fuck them over though, if it's his ass on the line.
This is not the first time he's done this.
Some people may want to fiend for a show like this, but you have to look at the big picture. Kenny will only gain more influence here if he is able to book at places like the Palladium and lead people by the nose because "Well, he is a scumbag and odds are he'll rob us blind or fuck up a perfectly good show because he is a dumbass, but hey why not?"
Maybe if people not just took an effort for something that Josh is organizin, but took a step toward something like what myself, Mark and others are planning to start within the next year so force Kenny out by forming a group that books and promotes HONESTLY and can pull just as good and even better bands then that assclown could without having to swing off everyones dicks so we know who to book where because we know what the fuck we are doing!
Seriously, fuck Kenny.
If you don't think it will not happen to you if you deal with him, you are saddly mistaken.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Dec 5,2005 6:35pm
luckily we only played 2 of his shows and got the hell out of there fast

i remember my sister talkin shit about him way back in the days of schekta and auditory dysfunction

hilarious

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 7:00pm
Evan's sister beat the shit out of Kenny in 8th grade, I find that hilarious, still.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2005 7:24pm
josh..are you online?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2005 7:25pm
by online i meant on IM.my IM is messed so i can't see

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 7:47pm
yeah

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 8:09pm
fuck, my aim can't be reached!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2005 8:15pm
ok i'll do what we discussed...and let you know..

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 8:19pm
I'm adding Defyunlearn.com to the list

toggletoggle post by Eddie  at Dec 5,2005 8:23pm
BornSoVile said:
fuck, my aim can't be reached!

yours and everyone elses

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2005 8:59pm
Dissector should join the campaign!
somebody call the thrash police!!

toggletoggle post by rigor penis at Dec 5,2005 9:10pm
who does vocals for vital remans now? also tony's guitar is so cheese (wasp wants there guitar back)

toggletoggle post by Eddie  at Dec 5,2005 9:55pm
BornSoVile said:

don't you mean the STD

toggletoggle post by Eddie  at Dec 5,2005 10:01pm
I think the MMP should put a price on his head. Or give him a black dot.

is the mmp more like pirates or cowboys?

i'm still pissed about rigor mortis, i dunno what really happened, but i'm pissed. yeah pissed...

dissectors in

toggletoggle post by BMR at Dec 5,2005 10:02pm
BornSoVile said:
Seriously kid, who are you. Are you in BMR?

I really fucking hope not.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALLNLI at Dec 5,2005 11:39pm
I say fuck Kenny Lanning! fuck this show! fuck this thread!
I'm just gonna walk right thru the door and see how many palladium staff it takes to throw me out on my ass!!

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALLNLI at Dec 5,2005 11:41pm
The show in Natick on the 16th is gonna be way better!! You won't want to go to this show after the Natick surprise!

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Dec 5,2005 11:57pm
by the way vital remains, incantation and throwing shrapnel are playing danbury, ct for ten bucks on dec 18th

you know incase anyone forgot.....there is a thread about it i believe.

toggletoggle post by Morbid_Mike at Dec 6,2005 8:41am

DEATH2ALLNLI said:
I say fuck Kenny Lanning! fuck this show! fuck this thread!
I'm just gonna walk right thru the door and see how many palladium staff it takes to throw me out on my ass!!

Yes thats what I like to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to see that go down.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 6,2005 8:43am
It would take one palladium staff member

toggletoggle post by Morbid_Mike at Dec 6,2005 9:43am
Yea the Palladium staff are some pretty big dudes!

toggletoggle post by toothlessagressor at Dec 6,2005 9:50am
I think its time to start a new Fuck Kenny Lanning Thred

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh nli at Dec 6,2005 10:04am
Didn't Mortician beat him up before?

toggletoggle post by BMR at Dec 6,2005 10:05am
Joe/NotCommon said:

I guess it depends on if he took some PCP or not, I saw an epsiode of Cops once where this big naked black dude was reeking havoc in Des Moines or something and it took like 7 officers to get him down.

toggletoggle post by Morbid_Mike at Dec 6,2005 11:15am edited Dec 6,2005 1:17pm
AHahaha thats funny shit Joel!!! How bout the drunk guy who claims his stuffed bear was driving?

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALLNLI at Dec 6,2005 6:03pm
BMR said:
Joe/NotCommon said:

I guess it depends on if he took some PCP or not, I saw an epsiode of Cops once where this big naked black dude was reeking havoc in Des Moines or something and it took like 7 officers to get him down.

PCP will be part of the scenario. I will be smoking crack all day as well, that way my better judgement will be really stupid.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Dec 6,2005 7:49pm
Eddie said:
BornSoVile said:

don't you mean the STD

i want that on a shirt.

now.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 6,2005 9:14pm
KillerKadoogan said:
Eddie said:
BornSoVile said:

don't you mean the STD

i want that on a shirt.

now.

it's a sweet design, but underneath the insignia where it says "commonwealth of massachusetts," red spraypaint writing should be over the mass so it says "thrash"-achusetts

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Dec 6,2005 9:16pm
^ i said that

toggletoggle post by Eddie  at Dec 6,2005 9:20pm
anonymous said:
KillerKadoogan said:
Eddie said:
BornSoVile said:

don't you mean the STD

i want that on a shirt.

now.

it's a sweet design, but underneath the insignia where it says "commonwealth of massachusetts," red spraypaint writing should be over the mass so it says "thrash"-achusetts

hmmm to the photoshop!

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 7,2005 4:40pm
So i guess dave is actually gonna be playing drums for vital at this.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 7,2005 4:58pm
Aegathis said:
So i guess dave is actually gonna be playing drums for vital at this.

nice!

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 7,2005 5:12pm
yea but still, no leads from him on guitar, but i guess its great to get a taste of all the different wonders everynow and then

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALLNLI at Dec 7,2005 5:15pm
I still haven't seen dave on guitar. he's nasty on drums though

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 7,2005 5:44pm
DEATH2ALLNLI said:
I still haven't seen dave on guitar. he's nasty on drums though

it's safe to say he's just as nasty on guitar as drums.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 8,2005 12:02am
it's safe to say he's fucking incredible on drums

toggletoggle post by CarrotsandSticks  at Dec 8,2005 12:07am
He's a fucking machine. I'm going.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALLNLI at Dec 8,2005 1:14am
He is Vital Remains

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Dec 8,2005 1:16am
DEATH2ALLNLI said:
He is Vital Remains

agreed

toggletoggle post by InventorofEvil  at Dec 8,2005 11:17pm
If Glen Benton were doing the vocals Id go.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Dec 8,2005 11:21pm
InventorofEvil said:
If Glen Benton were doing the vocals Id go.

Glen Benton's the absolute least fucking important part of the band.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 8,2005 11:23pm
Yeah, I could care less about Benton. Dawn of the Apocalypse kills Dechristanize.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALLNLI at Dec 8,2005 11:37pm
I wanna see Thorn back on vox!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][5:44:10am May 01,2024
load time 0.06788 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]