New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Dankill at 2005-12-05 18:28:02
I gotta back for Mark for this one.
The fact of the matter is, if some of you choose to face this fact, that Kenny is ultimately EXPLOTTING the scene around here and all of these bands.
He really is a moron in terms of metal. He has no idea what is good or will pull unless someone that DOES know tells or shows him.
He has fucked over a ton of bands and blown good shows because he also can't promote worth a damn.
If he finds a band, like Porphyria, that can be a constant pull, he will attach himself to them and ride their coattails, while fucking over everyone else to get his payday. He will down the line fuck them over though, if it's his ass on the line.
This is not the first time he's done this.
Some people may want to fiend for a show like this, but you have to look at the big picture. Kenny will only gain more influence here if he is able to book at places like the Palladium and lead people by the nose because "Well, he is a scumbag and odds are he'll rob us blind or fuck up a perfectly good show because he is a dumbass, but hey why not?"
Maybe if people not just took an effort for something that Josh is organizin, but took a step toward something like what myself, Mark and others are planning to start within the next year so force Kenny out by forming a group that books and promotes HONESTLY and can pull just as good and even better bands then that assclown could without having to swing off everyones dicks so we know who to book where because we know what the fuck we are doing!
Seriously, fuck Kenny.
If you don't think it will not happen to you if you deal with him, you are saddly mistaken.
[default homepage] [print][5:39:57pm May 21,2024
load time 0.00686 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]