New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Celtic Frost, Emperor - Coming To the US? by KillerKadoogan on Nov 15,2005 4:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Nov 15,2005 4:21pm
Celtic Frost, Emperor - Coming To the US?
posted on 11-15-2005 @ 1:04 AM

According the Virginia based venue Jaxx's official site you should E-mail them at jaxxwebmaster@comcast.net if you would be interested in seeing CELTIC FROST and EMPEROR perform live - therefore hinting at the possibility of the bands coming to the US for a tour

http://smnnews.com/index.php?subaction=sho...2034655&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

toggletoggle post by wade nli at Nov 15,2005 4:22pm
me skeptical yo!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 15,2005 4:49pm
Jaxx fuckin rules. I had so much fun at that place. Thats where we met Corky The Cowboy!!!

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Nov 15,2005 5:04pm
i'd believe Celtic Frost since they're putting together a new record but Emperor wow

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 15,2005 5:52pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
i'd believe Celtic Frost since they're putting together a new record but Emperor wow

holy shit...how did I not hear about this until just now?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Nov 15,2005 6:02pm
Seminal avant-garde metal pioneers Celtic Frost announce the completion of their new studio album, tentatively titled "Dark Matter Manifest", their first in 13 years and the culmination of some three and a half years of songwriting and recording work. Although the album was largely produced by the band themselves and financed by their own production company, Celtic Frost enlisted Hypocrisy/Pain mastermind Peter Tägtgren to co-produce with them the final recording and mixing sessions at Horus Sound Studio in Hanover, Germany, in August/September 2005. Negotiations with a variety of labels are currently underway, and the album is scheduled for a release in early 2006.

Having declined innumerable reunion show propositions over the years, Celtic Frost once again deemed it essential to manifest themselves creatively with a new album before embarking on the live circuit next year.

Original Celtic Frost members Tom Gabriel Fischer (voice and guitars) and Martin Eric Ain (bass) are joined by Erol Unala (guitar) and Franco Sesa (drums). The band are now managed by Antje Lange for The A Label in Berlin, Germany (info@thealabel.com). For real-time exclusive information and rare visual glimpses, see Celtic Frost's official website at http://www.celticfrost.com and Tom Gabriel Fischer's blog at http://apollyonsun.blogspot.com.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 15,2005 6:08pm
this would be utter and total domination. holy fucking crap this needs to happen. this must happen. i want Emperor to play my wedding someday

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Nov 15,2005 6:21pm
Both of them together, on the same tour?

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Nov 15,2005 7:30pm
Circle of the Tyrants mode, or Cherry Orchards?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 15,2005 7:43pm
if this happens, my dick will go pop or maybe even kapow!

toggletoggle post by MASlayer at Nov 15,2005 7:49pm
wow...that's all i can say

toggletoggle post by bestial onsluts at Nov 16,2005 12:10am
I hope that new album isn't like the last couple of shit albums they made

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 17,2005 2:33am
A mix of the first 3 CDs would be ideal.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 17,2005 10:03am
Also, make sure and catch Mayhem with original line-up. Should be great.

I heard that Reed St. Mark went to Mega Therion.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][8:46:07pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01399 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]