New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> it's going to get worse by wade nli on Sep 1,2005 4:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by wade nli at Sep 1,2005 4:45pm
NEW ORLEANS - Fights and fires broke out, corpses lay out in the open, and rescue helicopters and law enforcement officers were shot at as flooded-out New Orleans descended into anarchy Thursday. "This is a desperate SOS," the mayor said. Anger mounted across the ruined city, with thousands of storm victims increasingly hungry, desperate and tired of waiting for buses to take them out.

that was from an AP story via Yahoo...this is truly fucked.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 1,2005 4:46pm
We need Snake Plisken.

ESCAPE FROM NEW ORLEANS!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 4:47pm
if the terrorists were a threat, they would strike right now.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Sep 1,2005 4:49pm
uhhh what?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2005 4:50pm
I've seen nothing of iraq in the news for a few days.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Sep 1,2005 4:51pm
more about this terrorists theory...i dont quite follow

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 4:53pm
if the terrorists were smart they would attack now, the gulf is crippled, all the humanitarian aide/homeland security/army? is there.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Sep 1,2005 4:57pm
BornSoVile said:
if the terrorists were smart they would attack now, the gulf is crippled, all the humanitarian aide/homeland security/army? is there.

yeah your right, but i personally don't think they can.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Sep 1,2005 5:00pm
why would all of homeland security be there? i havent read that. the current code is elevated...so i think that homeland security is probably a priority over hurricane relief, as far as those who directly report to the homeland security counsel (or however that works).
i kinda just dont think the terrorists give a shit about humanitarian aid and whether people get it or not. i also think it would be pointless in their view to attack the south, if they could even get somewhere to do so. and i think itd be just as hard as it was lets say last month to attack anywhere else....

toggletoggle post by VOMITING KERMIT at Sep 1,2005 5:06pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
We need Snake Plisken.

ESCAPE FROM NEW ORLEANS!

ha!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 1,2005 5:12pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
We need Snake Plisken.

ESCAPE FROM NEW ORLEANS!

I thought he was dead...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 5:14pm
dan_bloodblister said:
why would all of homeland security be there? i havent read that. the current code is elevated...so i think that homeland security is probably a priority over hurricane relief, as far as those who directly report to the homeland security counsel (or however that works).
i kinda just dont think the terrorists give a shit about humanitarian aid and whether people get it or not. i also think it would be pointless in their view to attack the south, if they could even get somewhere to do so. and i think itd be just as hard as it was lets say last month to attack anywhere else....

they're all over the television, most of the press briefings dealing with humanitarian aid and reconstruction/analysis have been from homeland security. Bush put them in charge of that yesterday in his speech. Of course it won't be smart to attack the south, it's already devestated. it's not a theory, just a thought.

toggletoggle post by VON Death at Sep 1,2005 5:18pm
Fuck em' ... The ones that got left behind were too dumb or weak to leave. Survival of the fittest. This is the law.

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 9:29pm
yeah fuck all those kids who have no choice 'cause of their parent's predicament and/or decision. the looting/shooting/mayhem is bullshit but sorry, can't say fuck everybody that's waiting for assistance.

toggletoggle post by VON Death at Sep 1,2005 9:35pm
Why not? Their children come from the same moronic stock as them. I'm sure they'll all grow up to welfare recipients just like mommy and daddy. Either that or rap artists which is better off null and void anyways. Face the cold harsh reality of the laws of nature and the earth will be better off.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 9:37pm
wade said:
yeah fuck all those kids who have no choice 'cause of their parent's predicament and/or decision. the looting/shooting/mayhem is bullshit but sorry, can't say fuck everybody that's waiting for assistance.

once upon a time there was a country where people were held responsible for the decisions they made back then people wouldnt be crying for help and complaining that the government wasnt saving them fast enough, theyd save themselves ..imagine what the world would be like if washington,jefferson etc just sat around complaining that england wasnt doing enough for them and wah wah wah i guess what im saying is if your to stupid to evacuate when your told to or to ignorant to leave a disaster zone when you get hungry maybe the world would be a better place without you!

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 9:38pm
yeah, that's a rather simple viewpoint.

glad you know how they'll all turn out, too.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 9:39pm
wade said:

theyll turn into what they already are ignorant lazy degenerate sacks of shit that dont deserve to live !

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 9:41pm
uncle sam said:
wade said:

once upon a time there was a country where people were held responsible for the decisions they made back then people wouldnt be crying for help and complaining that the government wasnt saving them fast enough, theyd save themselves ..imagine what the world would be like if washington,jefferson etc just sat around complaining that england wasnt doing enough for them and wah wah wah i guess what im saying is if your to stupid to evacuate when your told to or to ignorant to leave a disaster zone when you get hungry maybe the world would be a better place without you!

yeah, let's ignore them. you should be in public office with those views. i'm so psyched that you and VON death know exactly what ALL THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE did to handle the hurricane. were some of them ignorant? sure. ALL of them? obviously not.

So we should send aid overseas and ignore our citizens or are you one of those burly "fuck EVERYONE" types?

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 9:42pm
uncle sam said:
wade said:

theyll turn into what they already are ignorant lazy degenerate sacks of shit that dont deserve to live !

okay, you're ignorant.

nice grammar, too.

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 9:45pm
wade said:
uncle sam said:
wade said:

yeah, let's ignore them. you should be in public office with those views. i'm so psyched that you and VON death know exactly what ALL THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE did to handle the hurricane. were some of them ignorant? sure. ALL of them? obviously not.

So we should send aid overseas and ignore our citizens or are you one of those burly "fuck EVERYONE" types?

how do you turn into what you already are anyway?

infants are lazy degenerates? c-ya jagoff.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 9:48pm

>>

im glad you caught on to my political aspirations wade , my platform for the next election will be "vote for me ...ill straighten shit out" heres my plan...1no more welfare 2 no state paid rehabs for drug addicts if your dumb enough to do heroin or whatever knock yourself out ...then die in the gutter but people who get out of bed and go to work everyday arent go to pay for it anymore 3absolutely no more foreign aid in or out 4 the border is CLOSED 5 PAVE ISRAEL 6expell from the country anyone with an iq under 110 7 kill everyone who disagrees ......what do you think wade? can i count on your vote?

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 9:50pm
you won't need me. you'll surely get the Christian right.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 9:52pm
i forgot about them they would be tied to stakes and burned old school style except for the pretty ones theyd be locked up in my personal harem "breeding stock"

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 10:39pm
well we do hope there'd be more like you...you're touched.

yeah, i get it, taking my points literally, pretending to not recognize sarcasm. good good. congrats on being awesome and brutal and heartless.

but the thing is, what you're saying isn't true. you won't run for any office. ever. you would have no success with your stances. ever.

you could never burn all Christians and have a harem (nice Arabian reference but I'm sure that was unintentional humor).

so anyway, yeah, best of luck.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:42pm
wade said:

so anyway, yeah, best of luck.

thanks after my landslide victory im going to personally ship you off for a "holiday in cambodia"i think it would do you wonders!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2005 10:42pm
BornSoVile said:
...all the humanitarian aide/homeland security/army? is there.

see thats the thing...its NOT there.
theyre delaying the rescue attempts to weed out stupids, that wont evacuate cuz theyre stupid or poor or both (usually the case)
two words...
FUCK UMM.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 10:47pm
powerkok said:

FUCK UMM.

man, and you were in the service! it's times like these we need you guys and that's all you got to say! no wonder the military gets a bad wrap.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 10:49pm
BornSoVile said:
powerkok said:

FUCK UMM.

man, and you were in the service! it's times like these we need you guys and that's all you got to say! no wonder the military gets a bad wrap.

be careful powerkok this guy is as liberal as the day is long he probably plays a solid state amp too.!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2005 10:53pm
No, actually, I unlike most males in my family, did not join the service....I instead went the 'black shhep of the Montana family' route, and followed my dream of being a dirtneck in a metal band.
And dont get the wrong idea....I didnt mean fuck all the people stranded....I mean fuck all the looting, raping, sideways gun shooting (notice no one was hit?! amazing isnt it?), pieces of catshit, that are ruining it for the rest of them.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2005 10:54pm edited Sep 1,2005 10:55pm
and IMO....they had 5 FUCKING DAYS to evacuate....theyre still there why?
I dont feel bad for them, but I will not wish them harm.
For today anyway, cuz I'm in a good mood.

*edit sp

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2005 10:59pm
uncle sam said:
BornSoVile said:
powerkok said:

FUCK UMM.

be careful powerkok this guy is as liberal as the day is long he probably plays a solid state amp too.!

NOOOOOOOOO not a solid state!!! OHH MAN hahahah not this again. lol

Josh is a good guy...Ive met him, and shot the shit a bit, but what I dont understand Josh, is even after being literally physically attacked by, without demeaning them, foriegners, you still have pity for people who would stab your back faster than theyd fuck a white chick.

Im just wondering what itd take to open your eyes to this? What if YOU were the one they were shooting at while you tried to rescue them?

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 11:00pm
some people you just cant reach

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 11:05pm
btw, i totally agree with no sympathy for anyone trying to deter rescuers...what the fuck is THAT? also, looters? shot them fuckin dolts on sight. anybody running through sewage out of a Best Buy with a DVD player? take 'em out.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 11:07pm
wade said:
btw, i totally agree with no sympathy for anyone trying to deter rescuers...what the fuck is THAT? also, looters? shot them fuckin dolts on sight. anybody running through sewage out of a Best Buy with a DVD player? take 'em out.

that doesnt sound like what you said earlier you were wah wah wah help them its sooooo sad ...i thought you were a broad for aq minute thier

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 11:10pm
when did i say help everyone you retard?

you're all-encompassing LACK of sympathy is just dumb.

show me when I said, "help everyone," please. show me when I said "help the looters."

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 11:11pm
wade said:
when did i say help everyone you retard?

you're all-encompassing LACK of sympathy is just dumb.

show me when I said, "help everyone," please. show me when I said "help the looters."

pinko commie bastard

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 11:12pm
haha. continue to show how bright you really are.

thanks. i haven't laughed like that since...well, your last post.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 11:12pm
for the record if your gonna build a house below sea level dont come crying to me when it gets flooded out

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 1,2005 11:14pm
That attack was encouraged by my boss. Personally I got over it by the end of the week. if they really want my job that bad, they can have it, i can do better in life than working there.
I'm in no way shape or form standing up for them shooting at people, that's incredibly fucked up. I heard a chilling phone call today from one dude in the convention center who reported at least 2 dozen people taking position at the convoy of buses gearing up for shuttling people to the astrodome. It's times like this, when anarchy is rampant, and hope is smashed that people turn to nearly insane actions stimulating even more turbulant events. If I was hit it could very well be my fault for not adapting to the conditions and mentality of the scenario.
Why havn't they left? I have no idea. I'm not there I can't tell you. Most likely none of the people have any where to go. If the superdome crowd is going to the astrodome they'll probably all wait around to get shipped to there. Everybody has their own life to live with seperate motives and reasonings for prompting their actions, it's nearly impossible to reasonably rationalize an entire group of people like that.
Jesse, I coulda sworn you were in the service, my bad.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 11:14pm
wade said:
haha. continue to show how bright you really are.

thanks. i haven't laughed like that since...well, your last post.

thats the idea fucko if youve taken anything uncle sam has said seriously your the not so intelligent one ,do you really think im here for a battle of the wits with some dipshit pot/metalheads i think you are overestimating your position in the chain of command son

toggletoggle post by wade at Sep 1,2005 11:18pm
hahaha. perfect.

toggletoggle post by uncle sam at Sep 1,2005 11:19pm
wade said:
hahaha. perfect.

i had you going there for a while didnt i ..ha ha ha im a goddamned dog !

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][2:19:57pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01798 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]