New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by wade at 2005-09-01 21:45:04
wade said:
uncle sam said:
wade said:
yeah fuck all those kids who have no choice 'cause of their parent's predicament and/or decision. the looting/shooting/mayhem is bullshit but sorry, can't say fuck everybody that's waiting for assistance.

once upon a time there was a country where people were held responsible for the decisions they made back then people wouldnt be crying for help and complaining that the government wasnt saving them fast enough, theyd save themselves ..imagine what the world would be like if washington,jefferson etc just sat around complaining that england wasnt doing enough for them and wah wah wah i guess what im saying is if your to stupid to evacuate when your told to or to ignorant to leave a disaster zone when you get hungry maybe the world would be a better place without you!

yeah, let's ignore them. you should be in public office with those views. i'm so psyched that you and VON death know exactly what ALL THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE did to handle the hurricane. were some of them ignorant? sure. ALL of them? obviously not.

So we should send aid overseas and ignore our citizens or are you one of those burly "fuck EVERYONE" types?

how do you turn into what you already are anyway?

infants are lazy degenerates? c-ya jagoff.

[default homepage] [print][6:53:26am May 07,2024
load time 0.02296 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]