New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Desaster/Pentacle/Metal Inquisitor : BEST SHOW EVER by armageddanne on Aug 21,2005 11:16am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by armageddanne   at Aug 21,2005 11:16am
That was last night in Wermerskirchen in Germany (South of Koln). I flew from Montreal on Friday night with 3 hours delay, got in Paris took the train to Koln, then the bus to Wermerskirchen. Barely no sleep at all and a huge hangover.
In the bus I met 3 German metalheads. We got at the show at 9 pm and it was sold out but one of the German talked to the door guy to let us go in cause we all travelled from far away.
Straight to the bar, 0.50 euro for a beer, then you return your bottle and it's free. I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT.
I hit the distro tables straight away, bought shirts and a lot of records. KK Warslut (Destroyer 666 was there) in the meantime the distros were so good that I missed the first band which was Nocturnal and I'm pissed cause I didn't realize that at all.
METAL INQUISITOR were fuking great, totally old school heavy metal nothing else. They did a Judas Priest song (dont ask I dont know the title). The singer ripped; they had an awesome stage presence, no bullshit no poser crap no attitude and the crowd went ape shit.
PENTACLE was delicious, there was only one guitar player but it didnt really matter. Good as fuck, old singer from Asphyx, I wasnt that familiar with them before so I mostly observed.
DESASTER, oh shit son they kicked my ass so hard, open with Divine Blasphemie close with Necropolis. I just couldnt believe their set motherfucking kicked ass never headbang like this before.

There was 300 people at that show (Desaster CD release party) just die hard metal heads. My pentagram was burning.
I've never witness that much headbanging in my life.
A lot of mustaches, long hair, patched up jean jackets, drunks, hot chicks....a lot of fucking fun: I HAD A BLAST.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Aug 21,2005 11:33am
good to know you're having fun out there, Anne.

Rock the fuck out.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Aug 21,2005 11:35am
Armageddanne lives my dream life.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Aug 21,2005 11:39am
that sounds like a fucking good time to me!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Aug 21,2005 3:08pm
Fuck yeah!

PENTACLE rules.

toggletoggle post by armageddanne   at Aug 22,2005 7:52am
I really have to say this show is the best thing that happened to me in a long time (beside finding a boy friend
Now I'm at my moms...it's been 2 years and I'm basically having a culinary vacation...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 22,2005 8:17am
glad to hear you had a blast and are getting to visit your family too

awesome!
i miss europe and hopefully will be back there soon with aaron so he can experience it.

so many things i miss...you need to tell me about montreal too!

toggletoggle post by armageddanne   at Aug 23,2005 7:20am
Montreal just plainly fucking rules, I live on Iberville and St Catherine with - other people. I'm starting all the immigration crap once I go back (most likely for the Sabbat show). I got a job under the table until I get my papers (bike messenger) and then will either work in a club soon to open and work for a friend who does piercing jewelry, or do translation for video games. Got a boyfriend (and that's a small word, I'm totally hooked, his name is Stian, he's Norwegian and wicked hot). I'm so glad I can speak both French and English, started to learn Norwegian as well.
I love Canada.

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon nli at Aug 23,2005 10:31am
awww

congrats on finding a boyfriend and being happy!

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Aug 23,2005 10:37am
but anne...i thought you said i was your turbo lover?!?!?!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Aug 23,2005 5:07pm
Anne, have you met Roxanne up there yet? She's Peruvian. We crashed at her house by the olympic park sorta...

toggletoggle post by diamond_dave  at Aug 23,2005 5:50pm
armageddanne said:
I live on Iberville and St Catherine...

that's right between the loudhouse and the nudie breakfast place isn't it?

toggletoggle post by ben dropdead at Aug 23,2005 7:57pm
I'm going to kill this fucking STIAN!

toggletoggle post by armageddanne   at Aug 24,2005 6:19am
diamond_dave said:
armageddanne said:
I live on Iberville and St Catherine...

that's right between the loudhouse and the nudie breakfast place isn't it?

Dave, I live at the Loudhouse...in the basement so far and we might build a room at some point or move out with other peeps. Not sure yet.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Aug 31,2005 8:36pm
Daniel from NOCTURNAL seemed really psyched about how the gig went!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][7:01:59am May 02,2024
load time 0.01143 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]