New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> STONE AND STEEL FEST POSTPONED by SacreligionNLI on Jul 24,2005 10:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 24,2005 10:45pm
They had issues when some asshole(the owner of Patriot's Bar and Grill) got his panties in a bunch when he found out they were going to do the show without an outdoor entertainment license or some bullshit...but now it looks as if the show will be either aug 27 or sep 3

more to come soon

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 24,2005 10:53pm
Bad idea to change the date.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 24,2005 10:55pm
I like Jay. Nothing but good things to say about him. But he really should have thought of the outdoor license. I don't blame the Bar guy...gotta be thorough about things.

toggletoggle post by anonymous nli at Jul 24,2005 11:03pm
::cough::go.to.Coos.County.Chaos.Fest::cough::

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 24,2005 11:03pm
thats more of the bar's fault...they have an entertainment license but it didn't occur to them that they'd need an outdoor one

jay would keep it on the same date but they only have town meetings on the 18th or something so he has to wait til then anyhow now that it's past the meeting for this month

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 24,2005 11:04pm
anonymous nli said:
::cough::go.to.Coos.County.Chaos.Fest::cough::

::cough:: put sacreligion and black harvest on it ::cough::

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 24,2005 11:29pm
ah well, yeah i agree about how he should have looked into the outdoor license, im a paranoid bastard, so that would be the first thing i would have asked....oh and brian, your new song is fucking awesome. you guys think about the 20th anymore?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 24,2005 11:42pm
thanks matt,

and we didn't really discuss the 20th tonight because we were working on another new song all practice. but I think we all kinda decided that we should be good to go by then...maybe we won't have a full set, but we'll have something for y'all...I'm not confirming though...don't want to jump the gun and be attacked by my peers!

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 24,2005 11:45pm
haha its cool man, well like i said its informal, i think we might try to setup like 2 setups, so we can keep the music rolling, dunno, just an idea. you guys should come down this week and hang out

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jul 25,2005 1:07am
now you only have 2 choices.....palladium or chaos fest....choose or die!

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jul 25,2005 1:10am
Chaos Fest or die

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 25,2005 1:35am
we had the chance to play that palladium show too...but didn't because we didn't wanna leave jay hangin after we told him we'd play

in the undying words of doc brown: "damn, damn"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][1:23:09pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01701 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]