New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> PETA-too close to home by powerkok on Jun 11,2005 1:31am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 11,2005 1:31am
This am my wife had some fucking PETA magazine sitting on her 'bookpile' (swear to God, that woman reads like 15 books a week)
Anyway long story short, I told her to throw it out, and she said she couldnt because she was borrowing it.
I told her then to get it out of my house or she could get out of my house.
(I had a migraine...see the post)
When I asked her why she had it, she said because her friend donated money to them and passed it along.

I said Tanika (yes, shes white) wasnt allowed in my house anymore, and God would punish her for giving them money.

Was I too harsh?

toggletoggle post by ltdec-1000  at Jun 11,2005 1:38am edited Jun 11,2005 1:40am
Absoloutely not. To me, Peta should be brought down. If you dont eat meat, fine. I can respect that. Dont shove it down our throats by getting naked and wrapping yourselves up. Do not get in cages. Do not sry out, and march in front of my local KFC. Active PETA members should be burned at the stake. PETA reminds me of these people.... Goddayum i hate feminists...

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/ma20050330.shtml

Excerpts:

One FAL member’s monologue follows: “Hello, my name is Mary Man-Hating-Is-Fun. I am 23 years old, and I am what a feminist looks like. Ever since I learned to embrace my feminist nature, I found great joy in threatening men's lives, flicking off frat brothers and plotting the patriarchy’s death. I hate men because they are men, because I see them for what they are: misogynistic, sexist, oppressive and absurdly pathetic beings who only serve to pollute and contaminate this world with war, abuse, oppression and rape.”

And the grand finale....

"Other members of the FAL wore scissors around their necks and sang a song about castration."

There are some crazy women in NH...

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jun 11,2005 1:38am
haha thats awesome man, heres what i think of peta http://www.mattrossi.com/flash/fuckpeta.html i made that for entensity.net

toggletoggle post by dan. at Jun 11,2005 1:38am
thank god you clarified that she was white! i was worried for a minute!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 11,2005 1:41am
Thats great flash, man.

dan. do I sense sarcasm?
I stated she was white because her name is Tanika!
If arrowhead can make fun of a black guy not getting a cab, I can make fun of a white chick from vermont with a name like a black chick from Jamacia plains.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jun 11,2005 1:43am
here is the follow up, for entensity, it was too graphic heh http://www.mattrossi.com/flash/fuckpeta2.html

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 11,2005 1:44am
ec-1000-
Bitches like that need to be made into a titted vest, ala buffalo bill sty-lee.
No ?'s asked.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Jun 11,2005 1:45am
ha, i was just being a dick.

peta are awesome because they have supplied some of the most brutal imagery of the 21st century. they are so fucking insane its passed retarded and gone back to amazing.

the peta southpark covered this well

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 11,2005 1:45am
thedeparted said:
here is the follow up, for entensity, it was too graphic heh http://www.mattrossi.com/flash/fuckpeta2.html

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA The sun pissing is fucking great.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 11,2005 1:46am
looks like someone just learned how to use flash.

toggletoggle post by ltdec-1000  at Jun 11,2005 1:47am
powerkok said:
ec-1000-
Bitches like that need to be made into a titted vest, ala buffalo bill sty-lee.
No ?'s asked.

The scary thing is, these women full of self doubt and low self esteem live reasonably close to my testosterone-filled household. I wonder if they can smell me.....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 11,2005 1:52am
same girls that will put "lesbian" on their myspace.
in 4 years, they will have two kids.

toggletoggle post by ltdec-1000  at Jun 11,2005 1:54am
do they, even in the height of their beliefs in the evilness of men, not understand that we are required for any single living person to exist?? I dont understand the logic these women have...

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jun 11,2005 2:15am
peta clearly takes it too far and some feminists are overly extreme, but these people only help to discredit their respective movements. I think many animal rights and feminist agendas are reasonable.

and to the original post, I think that respectfully disagreeing with your wife's friend is more reasonable than banning her from your house. Why blow things up and make it a big deal? Any strife you deal out to someone else will come right back to you.

That being said, its obviously your choice to do whatever you want, I'm only putting in my two cents because you asked.

toggletoggle post by hanlon666  at Jun 11,2005 3:08am
God forbid someone bring an idea into your home, next thing you know people will start thinking for themselves!

toggletoggle post by mOe_rk at Jun 11,2005 3:25am
thank you hanlon...thank you

toggletoggle post by Sinistas   at Jun 11,2005 7:56am
I would agree with the last two posts, but any organization that uses THIS image on their website is clearly out of their fucking minds:

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jun 11,2005 9:32am
Yeah, my girlfriend's friends are cunts.

toggletoggle post by aeser   at Jun 11,2005 9:46am
peta sucks but your reaction was gay too.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jun 11,2005 9:48am
you were too harsh
you don"t like peta, that's cool
but as long as Tanika isn't shoving it down your throat then why be so mean about it?

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 11,2005 10:46am
ltdec-1000 said:
Dont shove it down our throats by getting naked and wrapping yourselves up.

I'm not gonna say anything except: It bothers you that hot supermodels and actresses walk around naked? Oooookkkkk..... Good reason to complain I guess if you're gay or asexual.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 11,2005 11:14am
hey, I appreciate all your opinions.
I obviously am not actually banning my wifes friend from coming in my house...that part was a joke between me and her, but I also think that is what seperates me from extremist vegans.

toggletoggle post by ltdec-1000  at Jun 11,2005 12:44pm edited Jun 11,2005 12:45pm
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
ltdec-1000 said:
Dont shove it down our throats by getting naked and wrapping yourselves up.

I'm not gonna say anything except: It bothers you that hot supermodels and actresses walk around naked? Oooookkkkk..... Good reason to complain I guess if you're gay or asexual.

Basically, im saying that people should go to those exterems to get their beleifs out there. If girls wanna get naked, believe me, i have nooo objection to that at all. But women putting themselves in giant meat containers kinda creeps me out. And who said anything about supermodels and actresses.??

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 11,2005 1:06pm
hanlon666 said:
God forbid someone bring an idea into your home, next thing you know people will start thinking for themselves!

as moe said...thank you hanlon.

The best thing about PETA and feminism and other social movements like them, on a very general level, is that it challenges and exposes the close-minded. You don't have to agree with the content of the beliefs to be able to admit that value...

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 11,2005 1:43pm
or, one can argue that its boredom induced propaganda invented by leftist liberals.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jun 11,2005 1:47pm
pretty much everything is propaganda and everything is a response to, or proactive avoidance of, boredom

in the long run

this just happens to be leftist...there's righty equivalents...oh, we're a silly breed

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 11,2005 1:50pm
you got that right, mister man.

toggletoggle post by Soloman   at Jun 11,2005 2:12pm

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jun 11,2005 3:15pm edited Jun 11,2005 3:17pm
Soloman said:
http://petakillsanimals.com

what was that about propoganda?
a very good site for the easily led. peta runs an animal shelter, shelters cost money. food and medicine and surgical procedures cost money.
notice it makes no mention of the condition the euthanized animals.

if everyone donated time/money/anything to animal shelters, or better yet, if people would be responsible for their pets instead of giving them up to a shelter whenever Fluffy requires $900 worth of surgery, then euthanizing sick or injured animals wouldn't be necessary.
It's called triage, and it's a common practice in ALL medicine, including human medicine.
This site mentions Peta funding the defense for arsonists who have burned down animal testing labs, and other "government classified" terrorist groups. I hate to break it to ya, but our government has been funding terrorist groups, dictators, etc. for decades.
At least Peta hasn't sent any of your children over seas to kill the very same people that they once funded, supplied arms to, trained in military exercises...

we all can believe and live how we want. like someone posted earlier, there are and always will be people who are fanatical about their beliefs.
John Salvi runs into an abortion clinic and starts blowing people away. This doesn't mean all Catholics are bad. (My mother happens to be quite a nice lady.)
basically all i'm saying is that site is garbage aimed at the easily swayed american.
"they don't want me eating animals! Fuck them! They must all be crazy. If eating and wearing animals was good enough for my daddy, then i don't need to do no research! How would i look my intolerant alpha male friends in the face?!"

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jun 11,2005 3:22pm
oh yeah. just for the record, i don't do any volunteer work. i think about it now and again, but never get off my ass. any money i donate to various organizations is occassional.
just so no one attacks me as a hypocrite. i'm not telling anyone how to live. i just call it like i see it, from all sides.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Jun 11,2005 4:13pm
uhhh, fuck peta.

toggletoggle post by Soloman   at Jun 11,2005 5:46pm
uh yeah thanks for the rant. But anyway that petakills site is propaganda I agree. At the same time it surely is an interesting read with all the statistics it provides, but definitly not a be all end all reason to be at odds with Peta. No propaganda should be. My reason for completely disagreeing with Peta is their message - "Animals are not ours to eat" "Animal Liberation!" which to me is absurd. I have friends who are vegetarian, and knew several vegans in college. I could care less about what people choose to eat, but peta clearly cares about what I choose to eat and, when I seriously stop and think about it, it's for bullshit reasons. Yes believe what you want. Make sure you give it some thought before you stand up for Peta though. They are a twisted organization sitting on too much money.

toggletoggle post by Soloman   at Jun 11,2005 5:49pm
Clearly lisa's never heard about the foooood chain.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 11,2005 7:19pm
What I really want to know is when all of you, given your educated rants and supreme omniscience, are going to get off of your computers and get real jobs? The opinions and educated rants fly around this place like seagulls circling garbage. Why not put your heads to some good use and become brokers, or scientists instead of cleaning hallways and framing houses? If you claim to be truly intelligent, then why aren't you doing anything to better society? Is it because you are intelligent but lazy? I'm just fed up with hearing everyone's pseudo intelligent philosophy on everything. Stop talking and start doing, that's all. Nobody can post a simple topic on this board without getting someone else's horseshit philosophical hippy stop giving me an aneurism reply. Give it a fucking break and get a real job where you can rant on about how wonderful your philosophy is. You all sound like the politicians that you claim to hate so much. Now stop being a bunch of pussy little wimps and talk about something cool like taking a dump, or farting in your girlfriends face, or throwing rocks at stuff, or how funny it is when people trip over random shit and fall. Enough said cockbites, I'm going to eat a juicy steak that was made from the flesh of a dead cow. Come out to Chili's in Dover and we can have a philisophical discussion about how tasty my steak is, and how cool the beer feels as it falls down my throat.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 11,2005 7:36pm

toggletoggle post by dan. at Jun 11,2005 7:42pm
dude, you are getting steak at chili's? what the fuck?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jun 12,2005 12:27am
hoser said:
What I really want to know is when all of you, given your educated rants and supreme omniscience, are going to get off of your computers and get real jobs? The opinions and educated rants fly around this place like seagulls circling garbage. Why not put your heads to some good use and become brokers, or scientists instead of cleaning hallways and framing houses? If you claim to be truly intelligent, then why aren't you doing anything to better society? Is it because you are intelligent but lazy? I'm just fed up with hearing everyone's pseudo intelligent philosophy on everything. Stop talking and start doing, that's all. Nobody can post a simple topic on this board without getting someone else's horseshit philosophical hippy stop giving me an aneurism reply. Give it a fucking break and get a real job where you can rant on about how wonderful your philosophy is. You all sound like the politicians that you claim to hate so much. Now stop being a bunch of pussy little wimps and talk about something cool like taking a dump, or farting in your girlfriends face, or throwing rocks at stuff, or how funny it is when people trip over random shit and fall. Enough said cockbites, I'm going to eat a juicy steak that was made from the flesh of a dead cow. Come out to Chili's in Dover and we can have a philisophical discussion about how tasty my steak is, and how cool the beer feels as it falls down my throat.

This thread needs more discussion about peeing in girls.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 12,2005 8:15am
Oh ya, and peeing in girls damnit!

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jun 12,2005 9:46am
powerkok said:
This am my wife had some fucking PETA magazine sitting on her 'bookpile' (swear to God, that woman reads like 15 books a week)
Anyway long story short, I told her to throw it out, and she said she couldnt because she was borrowing it.
I told her then to get it out of my house or she could get out of my house.
(I had a migraine...see the post)
When I asked her why she had it, she said because her friend donated money to them and passed it along.

I said Tanika (yes, shes white) wasnt allowed in my house anymore, and God would punish her for giving them money.

Was I too harsh?

What genetic defect does your wife carry that made her think being with you was a good idea?

toggletoggle post by n.w.a (niggers without assholes at Jun 12,2005 10:44am
It's good news though someone in your family can read

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jun 12,2005 10:56am
Ha!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 12,2005 12:36pm
What genetic defect does your wife carry that made her think being with you was a good idea?

The defect of loving a real man with a more than satisfactory peni injecti.

what defect do you have that makes you suck so much frank and beans?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jun 12,2005 12:42pm

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 12,2005 12:45pm

Ribeyes for vegans!

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Jun 12,2005 3:12pm
succubus said:
you were too harsh
you don"t like peta, that's cool
but as long as Tanika isn't shoving it down your throat then why be so mean about it?

yeah.....

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 12,2005 3:56pm
powerkok said:

Ribeyes for vegans!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 12,2005 4:13pm
Now Im fuckin hungry for a steak.
Pork chops will have to do tho.
with Carribean Jerk seasoning
FUCKIN YUMMY!!!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 12,2005 4:13pm
btw...that steak pic is my new desktop

toggletoggle post by Jesus_Slaves  at Jun 13,2005 1:05pm
that makes me hungry for Mary's boob

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 13,2005 1:52pm
You banned a broad from your house because of a PETA book?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 13,2005 2:07pm
Lol no man....like I said, that was a *joke.
But if I had my way.....heh.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 13,2005 2:21pm
Oh. I was gonna say, that is harsh. You should have just put raw bacon under the insoles of her shoes. But no matter. It was allll a dreeaaaam.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Jun 13,2005 2:27pm
I hate PETA so much. I noticed that someone posted the link that I'm assuming talks about PETA killing more animals it houses in "shelters" than other real animal shelters. But I don't know if anyone's mentioned that veganism, in it's current state of popularity, kills over 1 billion animals each year. Imagine if the whole world went vegan...

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jun 13,2005 2:33pm
wait what? veganism does who now? billions and billions served?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Eviscerated Multi-Phallic Witch
[default homepage] [print][7:17:27am May 07,2024
load time 0.08253 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]