New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ltdec-1000 at 2005-06-11 01:38:03
Absoloutely not. To me, Peta should be brought down. If you dont eat meat, fine. I can respect that. Dont shove it down our throats by getting naked and wrapping yourselves up. Do not get in cages. Do not sry out, and march in front of my local KFC. Active PETA members should be burned at the stake. PETA reminds me of these people.... Goddayum i hate feminists...

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/ma20050330.shtml

Excerpts:

One FAL member’s monologue follows: “Hello, my name is Mary Man-Hating-Is-Fun. I am 23 years old, and I am what a feminist looks like. Ever since I learned to embrace my feminist nature, I found great joy in threatening men's lives, flicking off frat brothers and plotting the patriarchy’s death. I hate men because they are men, because I see them for what they are: misogynistic, sexist, oppressive and absurdly pathetic beings who only serve to pollute and contaminate this world with war, abuse, oppression and rape.”

And the grand finale....

"Other members of the FAL wore scissors around their necks and sang a song about castration."

There are some crazy women in NH...
[default homepage] [print][10:23:35pm Jun 04,2024
load time 0.00705 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]