Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Rottrevore by dug-a-hole on Jun 4,2005 6:57pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dug-a-hole at Jun 4,2005 6:57pm
holy crap! Listening to some mp3s now. I forgot how good this band was. I saw them all the time when I lived in Pittsburgh, most memorably with Bolt Thrower. Good times. The 'Burgh had some good bands, except of course Crayon Death. They sucked more than sucking itself.

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Jun 4,2005 7:51pm
awesome band,They have a demo discography CD coming out on Necroharmonic, shortly, I think it was delayed for some reason, Should have been delayed for the artwork, because it does not fit them at all

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 4,2005 8:58pm
I have the CD in my distro now.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jun 5,2005 1:31am
I'll snag one Dwyer, I've been lookin' for this

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 5,2005 3:40am
Todd NLI said:
awesome band,They have a demo discography CD coming out on Necroharmonic, shortly, I think it was delayed for some reason, Should have been delayed for the artwork, because it does not fit them at all

its out, sarah got it at deathfest. good stuff.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 5,2005 3:44am
It is SO good.

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Jun 5,2005 7:44am
Fuckin fag needs to update his site then,It still says it is not out yet, I want this badly,I also have a Live set by them on cassette,It is on the B-side of one of the demos they sent me way back when. Does anyone know how or have the capability to put this on CD for me? I would be so greatful!!

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jun 5,2005 11:20am
I could try. I'm workin' on CD-ing the Leviathan demos cassette and a Mercyful Fate live show. It would sound as is though, because I have no EQ/compressor between my stereo and the sound card

toggletoggle post by tomx at Jun 5,2005 1:28pm
todd:

www.goregiasticrecords.com

itll take care of all your rottrevore needs

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jun 5,2005 3:44pm
Or you could support a local distro and buy from me.

toggletoggle post by tomx at Jun 6,2005 3:10am
john, you should really set up a web site for your distro, you have a ton of stuff no one else carries. i bet you'd do pretty well if you did, im sure alot of people here would rather buy from a RI distro than a new york or missouri one.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 7,2005 7:24am
tomx said:
john, you should really set up a web site for your distro, you have a ton of stuff no one else carries. i bet you'd do pretty well if you did, im sure alot of people here would rather buy from a RI distro than a new york or missouri one.

Yeah, What he said, And I just might have to get the Rottrevore disc from Goregiastic,Because I don't know when I will see you again John, And I may not have the $$ for it at an upcomming show,I will try to make the palladium show on the 11th ,but I am not sure on that yet.I may try to hit the show at Evo's the night before too ,so that will take up alot of money gas -wise.We'll see. And as far as the offer from Litacore, That would be awesome if you could do that for me, I have only listen to it a few times, because it is on cassette and I did not want to ruin it,The sound quality is pretty decent.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jun 7,2005 9:34am

I'll also try and make the Palladium show, maybe we can discuss it then. I don't have a fancy setup, just a Mac and SoundEdit but it does the trick

that's me with the glasses

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 8,2005 5:54pm
Yea I remember seeing the pics that Carina took of your band,And the ones from the Bostons Dead show that I could not get to,That one of you 2 there is hilarious

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Infernal Sonic Afterbirth
[default homepage] [print][5:50:22am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03497 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]