New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> They're Here (rttp comp) by Josh_hates_you on Apr 13,2005 12:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 13,2005 12:39pm
Just received 7 boxes totaling 250 pounds.

opened the first one and they look sweet.

Bands and sponsors contact me about getting the copies I owe you. If I can get them to you in person without driving all over new england that would be awesome. If anyone wants to meet up with me at the metal fest that would be sweet.

Anyone wanna help pass them out at metal fest? I'm fairly antisocial and dont think I want to talk to 500 people.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 13,2005 12:42pm
I will.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 13,2005 12:43pm
Are you going to send any out to local radio stations? *hint* *hint*

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 13,2005 12:51pm
I'm not personally sending them to radio stations but i think the Rev said he was going to do that. He mentioned something about free shipping from his radio station.

either way find me at the metal fest or at the lucky dog on the 27th(first 30 people get a comp)

toggletoggle post by dourcursiva  at Apr 13,2005 12:54pm
hey josh, we can meet up at the metalfest to get our copies and to help hand them out. i also have a flier for a show at the living room featuring (us)dour cursiva, a terrible night, and the taste of silver (3 bands from the comp) that we will be handing out. so we dont mind helping out with the distribution. let me know....

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Apr 13,2005 12:55pm
Can't wait to have a listen to this, and get our copies

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 13,2005 1:02pm
dour cursiva i'll send you an e-mail or send me one and i'll give you my cell # or something so you can find me at the fest. I'll be between the fest and my buddies apartment up the street all day. (until 6 when there is no re-entry)

Anyone else e-mail me as well and we will arrange getting the copies to you.

aural_defecation_records@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Apr 13,2005 1:05pm edited Apr 13,2005 1:10pm
D'oh under 21 and not going to metalfest, any chance you'll be at the Watchmaker show on the 29th?

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Apr 13,2005 3:25pm
you goin to any shows in the future i can meet you at to grab teratism's copies???(before the metal fest)

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Apr 13,2005 3:32pm
Josh were are you from if we can hook up that would be cool if not is there any way you could ship them to us

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Apr 13,2005 3:46pm
Let me know what i'd have to do to come get our copies.

toggletoggle post by adam_time   at Apr 13,2005 5:03pm
within the fray is playing the lucky dog show on the 27th. we can meet up and get copies then. either that or i think i might be at metalfest to hand out fliers/smoke rediculous ammounts of butts, but i can some out then, too depending on my attendance.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 13,2005 5:12pm
I live around here http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searc...address=&city=&state=&zipcode=01526 if anyone really wants to come get them. E-mail me for time/directions.

If anyone from this area is going to the abhorred cd release show saturday maybe they could grab copies on the way up for a bunch of people.

I'll go look for packaging that will fit 10 cds so I can ship whatever copies I need to ship.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 13,2005 5:16pm
maybe i can get a bunch of copies to josh so vile and he could pass them on to everyone at dee dee's.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Apr 13,2005 5:26pm
yes i will be there sat...give him our copies!!

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Apr 13,2005 5:36pm
are u going to be in RI anytime soon

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 13,2005 6:21pm
if you get me some and some addresses (like the radio stations) I can mail them out for free.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 13,2005 6:21pm
how many are there?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 13,2005 6:26pm
josh, ill come out to you and pick an assload of them up and bring them to every show, id be down with that, i can get out there easily.

toggletoggle post by dourcursiva  at Apr 13,2005 7:38pm
josh, we will be heading up to worcester from ri around 11-12 on friday....so either we can stop by your place on the way. or meet up with you there....email me at dour_cursiva@hotmail.com and let me know what you want to do.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 13,2005 8:27pm
I hope someone has a few boxes of these for Saturday's show.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 13,2005 11:46pm
sinofangels-ray said:
are u going to be in RI anytime soon

I was in woonsocket earlier today.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 13,2005 11:47pm
the_reverend said:
how many are there?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 14,2005 12:07am
Josh are you gonna be in Woooon suck it tomorrow !

toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Apr 14,2005 12:18am
deathamphetamine will score our copies at the 27th show, thanks!

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 14,2005 12:21am
wasn't planning on going to woony tomorrow but it can be arranged i think.........

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 14,2005 12:26am
oh i was gonna say i'm gonna down there tomorrow picking up an amp to use on friday, and was going to be down in PVD at the Livingroom after my set friday night and then gonna be at the Dee Dee's show saturday i could meet up with people at these easier locations if it's cool. just trying to make it easy for folks.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 14,2005 12:27am
how are you going to woony? I might be on the way.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 14,2005 12:29am
haha def doubt that, i'm in Natick going 128/95/295

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 14,2005 12:30am
unless you can meet where rt 9 and 495 meet up

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 14,2005 12:41am
you are going down the other way....i always think natick is more north than east.

Where rt.9 and 495 meet is like 30 minutes from here. i'd be better off just going to woony. depending on what part of woony i can get on 146 or 122 and be there in 25 minutes.

Or you could take 146 back from woony to here then take 146 to the mass pike and then straight back to natick?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 14,2005 7:24am
Josh_hates_you said:

that is a spicy meat ball!

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Apr 14,2005 7:55am
where are you located Josh?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 14,2005 8:24am
Keith, can you pick up mine and Abhorred copies today to bring to DeeDees on saturday?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 14,2005 11:09am
FOR EVERYONE GOING TO DEE DEE'S SATURDAY:

i just spoke with Josh and will be picking up your copies tonight and will have them saturday. I belive this list includes:
-Joe's
-Raising Kubrick's
-Abhorred's
-Bane of Exhistance's
-Jess's
-Rob's

... and whatever else he gives me for whoever is gonna be there, any issues, let me know.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 14,2005 11:17am
Who has listened to these yet? Are they normalized ok? all the tracks sound even n stuff?

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Apr 14,2005 11:18am
KeithMutiny said:

i just spoke with Josh and will be picking up your copies tonight and will have them saturday. I belive this list includes:
-Joe's
-Raising Kubrick's
-Abhorred's
-Bane of Exhistance's
-Jess's
-Rob's

... and whatever else he gives me for whoever is gonna be there, any issues, let me know.

Could you please add hekseri's copies to that list? I'll be at that show on saturday
thanks

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 14,2005 11:20am
added

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Apr 14,2005 11:29am
KeithMutiny said:
added

excellent

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Apr 14,2005 11:36am
Any chance on getting one sent to my radio station in Vermont? Or a few so i can do some on air givaways??

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 14,2005 11:49am
Josh, if you wanna give Keith a box to give to me to give out, I will also be there on Sat.

toggletoggle post by TerribleNightSteve   at Apr 14,2005 2:31pm
A Terrible Night can pick theirs up at the Metal Fest Saturday or Sunday.

toggletoggle post by dugoxistance at Apr 14,2005 4:32pm
KeithMutiny said:

-Bane of Exhistance's

um . . . who?

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 14,2005 5:51pm
i just gave keith copies for:
Raising Kubrick
Joe NC
Abhorred
Jess HR
Teratism (rob)
Hekseri
BOE

Powerkok: are you questioning my authoritaar?
I normalized everything to the same volume. I did not mess with any EQ nor did I compress or limit anything. Some songs where more heavily compressed or have insanely boosted eq curve so they appear louder, I turned down a few of these.

I nailed your girlfriend backwards: I'm gonna get a box to the Rev. for sending them to a few radio stations. and hopefully he can get a few inside the palladium too.

Terrible nite: e-mail me or whatever i'll get you my cell# so you can contact me at the fest.

Autopsy666: I'll be getting a bunch to you to give out at MDF. Spread em out of new england.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 14,2005 5:59pm
Rich from Lost Disciple (MASlayer on here) will have a merch table, he can give them out to customers at his table if you give him a bunch.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 14,2005 6:09pm
paganmegan said:
KeithMutiny said:

-Joe's
-Raising Kubrick's
-Abhorred's
-Bane of Exhistance's
-Jess's
-Rob's

I think it's safe to say that between all these bands, Keith shouldn't need to buy alcohol at DeeDee's Saturday night.

Could you please add hekseri's copies to that list? I'll be at that show on saturday
thanks

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Apr 14,2005 6:12pm
...sorry for the sloppy quoting

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 14,2005 6:22pm
yep, i have them, the those listed have to be nice too me now, haha

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Apr 14,2005 6:33pm
that blows. you aint worth shit.

toggletoggle post by maslayer at Apr 14,2005 6:42pm
i'll totally help out if you want me to give them away no prob

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Apr 14,2005 9:49pm
hey, just send the CDs to the address that my check came from, and i will drop one at the uconn campus station

toggletoggle post by humanbonedeathmachine at Apr 14,2005 9:51pm
or you can IM me at relayfordeath and we can work something else out

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Apr 15,2005 3:13pm
Josh could you please just mail them to us Thanx so much . send them to the address that was on the check or the envalope it came in or you could just email me thanx again and I can't wait to see them

toggletoggle post by subjugate - aka j of boe at Apr 16,2005 2:50pm
KeithMutiny said:
yep, i have them, the those listed have to be nice too me now, haha

yo man you gonna be at the show at dee dee's the 29th i missed that other show i was in canada on vacation just got back today

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 17,2005 7:00pm
i'll be at metalfest on sunday. i can pick up the copies for dreaded silence there. email me your number so i can get in touch with you. daebreak80@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 18,2005 1:19pm
did Raising Kubrick, Joe NC, Abhorred, Jess HR, Teratism (rob), Hekseri, BOE get their copies saturday? I saw the thread with joe holding them but did everyone else get them ok?

I still need to get some more adresses for the ones i have to ship. will hopefully get ont hat by the end of the week.

Anyone have contact in for maslayer? getting them inside the palladium through lost disciple would be awesome.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 18,2005 1:20pm
I have Bane of Existence's copies at my house, RK and Abhorred got their copies. I can't say whether or not Jess or Teratism got there copies, but they did show up to the show so probably.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 18,2005 1:39pm
MASlayer's email is ALHuman@aol.com

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 18,2005 1:39pm
I saw Rob holding the box with his and Jess' copies inside.

toggletoggle post by killerkadoogan   at Apr 18,2005 3:47pm
i know hekseri got their copies, but then megan left them in our van.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Apr 18,2005 3:59pm
all of the people whos copies i had, recieved them.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Apr 18,2005 4:01pm
killerkadoogan said:
i know hekseri got their copies, but then megan left them in our van.

shhhhhhhhhh

my band members are gonna throw cinder blocks at me at practice for that

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Apr 18,2005 4:04pm
uh-oh! (*in a teletubbies voice*)

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Apr 18,2005 4:16pm
now look what you've done kadoogan ben!

toggletoggle post by greggdeadface at Apr 18,2005 4:31pm
hey thenightmarecontinues... and sin of angels need to get our copies please email gregg at dyingfaith@excite.com as soon as mutha fukn possible!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 18,2005 5:17pm
where these songs converted to low-fi mp3s or something before being pressed? some of the songs I was already familiar with do not sound as good as they do off their respective albums

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Apr 18,2005 5:30pm
And the volume goes up & down.

toggletoggle post by killerkadoogan   at Apr 18,2005 6:01pm
paganmegan said:
now look what you've done kadoogan ben!

AHEM

my name is Travis J. Zaremski

you of all people should know...

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 18,2005 9:16pm
for the 50th time. the volumes all have the same peak but the songs that are the most compressed or most limited have the loudest average volume so they appear to be louder even though the peaks are at the same level.

I did not compress or limit anything.

the only song that was an mp3 was the taste of silver cause of a mishaps with their submission, everything else was a straight digital copy of the original. but if they burned a copy of a copy that might explain it. 24 bit down to 16 bit for the cd release and then cd audio back to 24 bit for the master copy. would have been better if everyone was able to send in an original 24 bit wav. file straight from the recording studio or mastering house of their song instead of 16 bit cd audio transfered to 24 bit for the master.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Embossed Crimson Ritual
[default homepage] [print][7:23:10pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.06861 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]