New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> can anybody or is anybody gonna tape the skinless, dehumanized show tonight? by chrisabomb on Mar 4,2005 12:03pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by chrisabomb at Mar 4,2005 12:03pm
if anybody is taping or if anybody can tape the show tonight please get in touch with me. email me @ chrisxxxri69@aol.com or call me @ 401-301-6716.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 4,2005 12:18pm
well i was planning on taking photos, but I\'m pretty good at fliming as well only i don\'t have all my equipment with me...so unless you have equipment, i can\'t help
~carina(succubus)

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 4,2005 12:28pm
i could probably bring my camera...but i dont want to film.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 4,2005 12:38pm
carina, since when do you have a working video camera?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 4,2005 12:39pm
tbone_r said:
i could probably bring my camera...but i dont want to film.

set it up on a tripod in the back or something

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Mar 4,2005 12:43pm
im prolly gonna record the audio of the show.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 4,2005 12:44pm
i dont have a tripod.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 4,2005 12:45pm
you can use mine if you want, carina. let's just hope that after i make this offer i def end up going to this show.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 4,2005 1:05pm
ok

~carina

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 4,2005 1:08pm
you know...you could just log in

toggletoggle post by goratory nli at Mar 4,2005 1:14pm
i will definatley be their and i have a camera. i have no money for tapes though. SO, if someone can buy a DVC tape (one of the real mini video tapes) then Carina can use my camera. I will be extremely drunk i imagine and do not want to be in charge of anything but i trust Carina or Chris to videotape. i'm throwing it on the charger now. Chris, let me know if you can buy a tape.

toggletoggle post by chrisabomb at Mar 4,2005 1:23pm
al from goratory will bring his camera so the show can be taped. carina if you want to tape the show you can use al's camera. i'll try to pick up a video tape on the way or if somebody else can just get in touch with al so he call let you know what size tape to get. anybody else that wants to tape bring your camera & tape it or have someone else tape it. if you can find anybody else to tape then let me know & i'll get somebody to tape the show for you.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Mar 4,2005 1:27pm
goratory nli said:
i will definatley be their and i have a camera. i have no money for tapes though. SO, if someone can buy a DVC tape (one of the real mini video tapes) then Carina can use my camera. I will be extremely drunk i imagine and do not want to be in charge of anything but i trust Carina or Chris to videotape. i'm throwing it on the charger now. Chris, let me know if you can buy a tape.

Dude are you talking about the"mini DV' tapes , they are like really tiny???
If so , i got 3 brand new ones, if you can record anoxia ans teratisms set the tapes are yours!!!!!
I got 2 90 min and 1 60 min tapes.

toggletoggle post by chrisabomb at Mar 4,2005 1:39pm
handinjury said:
goratory nli said:

Dude are you talking about the"mini DV' tapes , they are like really tiny???
If so , i got 3 brand new ones, if you can record anoxia ans teratisms set the tapes are yours!!!!!
I got 2 90 min and 1 60 min tapes.

al said they are mini dvc video tapes but he thinks they are the same so bring them if you want and we'll try them out. thanks!!!

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Mar 4,2005 1:41pm

these are the ones i have

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 4,2005 2:09pm
I am taping but I only have 1 90 minute tape for my videocamera, so probably just DEHUMANIZED and SKINLESS.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 4,2005 2:16pm
at some point i want to bring my 24 track and mixer to a show and record live.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 4,2005 2:21pm
Josh_hates_you said:
at some point i want to bring my chocolate sqeaking missle to a show and record live.

I guess this means that carina will not be shooting pictures then?
I'm guessing you still can't find your fish eye.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 4,2005 4:15pm
im not planning on bringing mine then, just for the record.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Mar 4,2005 4:42pm
AWE CAN SOME ONE RECORD US..ILL PAY FOR THE TAPE

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 4,2005 5:13pm
Rob bring a tape and I will.

It's a VHS-C for a Panasonic camcorder type. It's a little bigger than the one in the picture Brian is showing.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][6:32:18am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02377 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]