New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Danzig last night by Ninkaszi187 on Mar 1,2005 7:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Mar 1,2005 7:07pm
anyone go? i had a blast.

trivisum or whatever they were called sucked. horrible emo influenced homo thrash metal. that singer didn't know when to shut up in between songs.

kataklysm, the band that hasn't had a good record in ten years. play some "sorcery"!!! i wasn't too into their set, but it was enough to entertain me and keep my attention. a million times better than trvisijism.

danzig started off awful. the first four songs blew HARD. they finally played "it's coming down" and it was pretty cool. they played "her black wings", and "how the gods kill" shortly after. that was great. then doyle came out and kicked out "20 eyes". the floor exploded all through it. fucking awesome. the next few songs was worth every penny paid. they played "die die my darling", "earth ad", "hatebreeders", "skulls" and "we are 138". i think that was it. then they finished with "twist of cain", and "mother". awesome set other than the horrible songs they played past Danzig 4.

toggletoggle post by insipidzombie  at Mar 1,2005 7:32pm
As awesome as it must have been to see Danzig play Misfits tunes, it seems, from your review, like his overall set was rather short

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 1,2005 7:42pm
Ninkaszi187 said:

kataklysm, the band that hasn't had a good record in ten years.

You're crazy!

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Mar 1,2005 7:42pm
its coming down
her black wings
how the gods kill
20 eyes
skulls
earth ad
die die my darling
hatebreeders
we are 138
twist of cain
mother

i would have been happier if that was all they played.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Mar 1,2005 7:43pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Ninkaszi187 said:

kataklysm, the band that hasn't had a good record in ten years.

You're crazy!

are you a fan of the Machine Head ripoff album? haha

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 1,2005 7:51pm
"Victims of This Fallen World" is the ONLY bad CD they ever released.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 1,2005 7:51pm
mike how was the turnout?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 1,2005 7:52pm
Wanna talk MH ripoff? I finally got the DEMOLITION HAMMER "Time Bomb" CD, oh man, that is all groove, like MH.

toggletoggle post by metalmatt666 at Mar 1,2005 8:08pm
i loved Trivium when i saw them

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Mar 1,2005 8:38pm
Trivium wasn't the worst band ever. They're a lot better than Atreyu, Bleeding Through, and all the other famous emo-metalcore bands out there. However, they still suck otherwise.

I also didn't realize that playing a half hour of Misfits songs really meant only 5 songs. GAY.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 1,2005 8:51pm
I hate Trivium with a passion.

toggletoggle post by kessaris   at Mar 1,2005 8:52pm
Danzig's entire set (including Misfits with Doyle) was only an hour long. Not exactly getting my money's worth for the length...but for Misfits, yes. Whatever, I'm not bitter, just kind of disappointed about Danzig's solo set.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Mar 1,2005 8:54pm
succubus said:
mike how was the turnout?

pretty good. it was packed in the floor area during danzig. i don't think it was sold out or anything though.

toggletoggle post by mOe_rk at Mar 2,2005 12:17pm
Trivium fucking blows. A bunch of rich 18 year old kids playing calculated swedish Hot-Topic metal. AWFUL

toggletoggle post by that guy at Mar 3,2005 1:31am
I got there just ontime to only catch Danzig (as I'd hoped to), and i thought the show was pretty sick. Especially when the place erupted during 20 Eyes. I made a pretty good audio recording of the show, if anybody's interested in trading or whatever. Funniest quote- Danzig invites out Doyle, the crowd goes nuts, and Danzig goes "I guess I'm not gay anymore, huh".

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][2:13:16pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01325 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]