New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Racism/bigotry/sexism on this board by blue on Feb 2,2005 1:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 2,2005 1:52pm
is it just me, or do I see a little too much of this shit slinging going on around here? I dont know about you guys, but its definetly not the best habit in the world, not to mention itll put you on the list for dying horrible deaths for using that crap. i know some people here are joking, but calm down with it already. and to the people who are serious, i really dont know what to say.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Feb 2,2005 1:53pm
I agree. Ive got absolutely no problem with niggers, kykes, and whores. Why can't we all just get along?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 1:54pm
i agree blue

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Feb 2,2005 1:54pm
fuck you fag

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 2,2005 1:54pm
haha wait til you guys hear Racist Rapist

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 1:55pm
in fact that was the point in sarah and my thread from yesterday which turned into....well you know

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 2,2005 1:55pm
this site needs more whores ! oh and the other stuff he said too.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 1:55pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:

more people like you?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Feb 2,2005 1:56pm
KillerKadoogan said:
haha wait til you guys hear Racist Rapist

im definitely looking forward to that

toggletoggle post by mOe at Feb 2,2005 1:58pm
AH, being one of only 2 people on this board (whom i can think of, sorry if there are more) who are colored sometimes the racist shit kinda gets to me. ANyone who knows me i care the least about race than anyone you know, but there's a line that i see corssed too many times on RTTP, and quite honestly its sad. Being that if it werent for the contributions of Colored people to Rock music, White America would still hail "How Much is That Doggie in the Window" as one of the greatest songs of all time.
Like i said...SAD

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 2,2005 1:58pm
i fully expect to get shot in the face over this band

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 2,2005 1:59pm
Eh ok I know this is cause what I wrote on the pope thread. I did that cause I knew people would ass hole and say shit like "stop trying to be metal!!" SO i MADE SURE IT WAS A CLEAR joke!!!!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 2:00pm
swamplorddvm said:
Eh ok I know this is cause what I wrote on the pope thread. I did that cause I knew people would ass hole and say shit like "stop trying to be metal!!" SO i MADE SURE IT WAS A CLEAR joke!!!!
i didn't read that but you certainly make a lot of sexism comments

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 2,2005 2:00pm
succubus said:

more people like you?

hey hey hey i'm not a whore, i'm a slut !

big difference lady, big difference !

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 2,2005 2:01pm
to be honest, the other day i was thinking about what moe just said, and how if it werent for black people, the world would really suck, because music wouldnt be anything at all what it is

however, i will continue to be in racist rapist, because it is highly entertaining

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 2,2005 2:02pm
also, i can see the racism actually lessening on here, but do you really think the sexism is going to stop?

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 2,2005 2:02pm
succubus said:
swamplorddvm said:
i didn't read that but you certainly make a lot of sexism comments

Hahaha this is ture. My frineds know I'm kidding... so Sorry. Another chick I know whas like "what's witrh the calling me a 'ho'?"

I told her I'm just goofing.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Feb 2,2005 2:02pm
I dont think it was just you swamp. i know what blues talking about and i think the helvete cancellation brought out the nazi in us all for awhile. Ill state right now that 90% of everything i say is meant to be a joke whether people get it or not. I know im not one of the worst on this borad but i certainly contribute to the ignorance on a regular basis and it really is said in fun. I still dont like whores though.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 2,2005 2:03pm edited Feb 2,2005 2:06pm
"hey man, shouting racial slurs and hatred towards people is the only way to exercise your freedom of speech..."

toggletoggle post by mOe at Feb 2,2005 2:04pm
Racist Metal Heads and Punks can shit all over black and people of other races but they wouldnty have the music they hold so dear and use to spread their message of ignorance had it not been for African Americans...learn your fucking roots morons
P.S. i especially love the racists skins who listen to reggae

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 2,2005 2:04pm edited Feb 2,2005 2:13pm

jesus christ finally !

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 2,2005 2:04pm
whores and women are two entirely different things

i am generally respectful toward women

toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 2,2005 2:06pm edited Feb 2,2005 2:17pm
swamplord, you definetly didnt inspire this thread. and i know who the people are who are actually joking about this shit. but when i hear somebody actually use the n word, that really sparks anger in me.

in my opinion racists, sexists and bigots should be wiped off the face of this earth.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 2,2005 2:06pm
and thus continues the circle of life...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 2,2005 2:07pm
blue said:
swamplord, you definetly didnt spark this thread. and i know who the people are who are actually joking about this shit. but when i hear somebody actually use the n word, that really sparks anger in me.

in my opinion racists, sexists and bigots should be wiped off the face of this earth.

"but being racist is the only way to exercise free speech..."

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 2:11pm
too many jokes though, people don't know when to stop...and for an outsider to come and see this...gives a bad impression and scares people away

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 2,2005 2:12pm
hmm, very good point

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Feb 2,2005 2:17pm
I'd like to see what happens to some white metalhead kid from suburbia when he drops the n word in a place like W.Roxbury. How funny would it be then?

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 2,2005 2:18pm
my valentines are in spanish this year... how cool am i?

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 2,2005 2:19pm
do it in Dudley Square, that place is the 1992-ish Sarajevo of Boston

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Feb 2,2005 2:19pm
mOe said:
AH, being one of only 2 people on this board (whom i can think of, sorry if there are more) who are colored sometimes the racist shit kinda gets to me. ANyone who knows me i care the least about race than anyone you know, but there's a line that i see corssed too many times on RTTP, and quite honestly its sad. Being that if it werent for the contributions of Colored people to Rock music, White America would still hail "How Much is That Doggie in the Window" as one of the greatest songs of all time.
Like i said...SAD

Colored? Man, that is so 1950's. My redneck relatives still refer to blacks as colored folk.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Feb 2,2005 2:20pm
grundlegremlin said:
I'd like to see what happens to some white metalhead kid from suburbia when he drops the n word in a place like W.Roxbury. How funny would it be then?

i think thatd be hilarious as long as it wasnt me

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Feb 2,2005 2:24pm
litacore said:

lol, i suggest malcolm x blvd right in front of the guys who sell incense and books that talk about how white people are the devil!

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Feb 2,2005 2:27pm
White people fucking suck!

toggletoggle post by mOe_RK at Feb 2,2005 2:30pm
when i said colored, i was referring to not only black people, but people of all COLORS

toggletoggle post by moran   at Feb 2,2005 2:31pm
My best friend is black, so I can make all the jokes I want.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 2,2005 2:32pm
on the one hand, I don't support racism, nor do I think it is a useful approach to making the world an even, fun, and respectful world for everyone.

however, I am fairly against stifling speech. Words CAN hurt, that's true, and if anyone called any non-white person on this board a name and it really hurt them, that would be total bullshit and I'd be upset that someone was trying to hurt somebody based on a ridiculous reason like that. The thing is that if we stifle speech, people will still have these thoughts, and then they will go from expressing these thoughts strictly through words to expressing these thoughts through action. A lot of revolts start when people feel claustrophic and imprisoned with their ideas, and find new ways to express them.

so yeah, racist talk is pretty useless and is the work of a person who is thinking out of fear and without all the facts rather than an educated, peace-seeking view. Yet, I'd much rather someone spout off abotu hating this person and that person than go out and do something physical about it. If they can learn to express themselves verbally rather than physically, half the battle is already won.

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Feb 2,2005 2:34pm
moran said:
My best friend is black, so I can make all the jokes I want.
So that makes it ok? You should change your name to moron.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 2,2005 2:38pm
mOe said:
Being that if it werent for the contributions of Colored people to Rock music, White America would still hail "How Much is That Doggie in the Window" as one of the greatest songs of all time.
Like i said...SAD

d00d that has such a sick breakdown in the middle.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Feb 2,2005 2:39pm edited Feb 2,2005 2:39pm
I was kidding douche(about the joke making, not my friend being black).

toggletoggle post by mOe_RK at Feb 2,2005 2:39pm
i know, the gurgles are also fucking sick, but thats besides the point rev...

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Feb 2,2005 2:40pm
Okay. we cool

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 2,2005 2:43pm
I was thinking the other day that everyone here uses the word "gay" and "fagot" a lot...
and then they rock out to Judas Priest... and I wondered if they would call him a pillow biter.
but then I realized I was just being, guess what... a queer bait

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 2,2005 2:52pm
I'd give Halford a handjob and it'd be the most hetero shit ever.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 2:55pm
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
The thing is that if we stifle speech, people will still have these thoughts, and then they will go from expressing these thoughts strictly through words to expressing these thoughts through action. A lot of revolts start when people feel claustrophic and imprisoned with their ideas, and find new ways to express them.

those sound like people with issues

i swear and use bad words when i'm pissed off, be it online or in person, if i'm somewhere where i cannot swear or whatever, i will vent and tell someone about it later

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 2,2005 3:05pm
I don't typically swear...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 3:06pm

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Feb 2,2005 3:07pm
moran said:
I was kidding douche(about the joke making, not my friend being black).

He's like Maria Carrey Black

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 2,2005 3:11pm
hahaha. mocha? would that be it?

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 2,2005 3:15pm
succubus said:
those sound like people with issues

I agree, but if someone has already decided, and really thinks, truly, that non-whites or gays or women are actually so much a pox that they need to go on and on about it, without policing their own self, then it's likely when pressured to stop, they will find new ways to go out and solve what they feel is a problem. It takes a certain set of issues to get in the vain of blaming people that are different for problems that are seemingly unrelated.

It's sort of like Ed Norton's character in American History X. He felt a lot of pressure, his family wasn't doing much to help him find answers; he was speaking out for what he felt was a cause, and then boom, finally he went and joined a clique that would help him achieve his goal.

It happens for good and bad. A lot of activist groups become the same way...they stage protests because open dialogue didn't work; then when protests are shut down, they get teeming and angry.

I'm not saying it's what I would do, at least not by volition, if my beliefs were challenged...but I am saying it is a common reaction. Truth is, if all someone is gonna do is talk nasty, I'd rather they do that than act on it. At least if they are at the talking phase, they can be reached via talking in return. It's when people go out and use violence, or physical action, to achieve these goals that troubles me. Often by then they are past the point of listening to reason.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 2,2005 3:17pm
this is why abortion clinics get bombed, that and cause God told them too.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 2,2005 3:21pm
Religion is a virus.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 2,2005 3:23pm
are you guys refering to the link i posted?

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 2,2005 3:23pm
No. But that does suck.

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Feb 2,2005 3:24pm
Hooker said:
Religion is a virus.
more like an STD

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 2,2005 3:36pm
I thought it was hereditary... since most people give it to their kids.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 2,2005 3:37pm
succubus said:
are you guys refering to the link i posted?

no, but it made me think of my post !

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Feb 2,2005 4:12pm
grundlegremlin said:

West Roxbury is one of the whitest places on earth. West Roxbury IS suburbia.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 2,2005 4:39pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
grundlegremlin said:

West Roxbury is one of the whitest places on earth. West Roxbury IS suburbia.

That's what I was thinking. A black guy dating a white girl would get killed in W. Roxbury.

Obviously Einstein meant Roxbury. But that's just stupid. Why would someone who hates blacks go anywhere near the ghetto?

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Feb 2,2005 4:42pm
we should all fuck one another, and after a few generations, all humans would be tan

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Feb 2,2005 4:43pm
dread_104 said:
we should all fuck one another, and after a few generations, all humans would be tan

Or have AIDS

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 2,2005 5:17pm
actually, west roxbury is a total liberal haven, like JP, don't think anyone would blink at a formerly white girl with a mud. Hyde Park back in the day you'd have some problems, shit, whites had problems if they had long hair, never mind bring a black around, but I think even that place has been taken over by the minorities.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Feb 2,2005 5:23pm
Hooker said:
Religion is a virus.

And he's the cure.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 2,2005 5:26pm
niiiiiiice.

toggletoggle post by mikehuntstinks at Feb 2,2005 7:30pm
I have a equal hatred for everyone

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Feb 2,2005 7:40pm

jesus christ finally !

im not gonna read this thread. but this picture is hysterical.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 2,2005 7:57pm
hahhaha same here. that's amazing.

toggletoggle post by my_pretentious_erection   at Feb 2,2005 8:20pm edited Feb 2,2005 8:21pm
hey guys we are all straight edge here right???

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Feb 2,2005 9:26pm
Josh_Martin said:
Obviously Einstein meant Roxbury. But that's just stupid. Why would someone who hates blacks go anywhere near the ghetto?

Because Mission Hill has replaced Allston as the punk rock epicenter of Boston. OMFG drinking Pabst on mommy and daddy's dime is cool.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 2,2005 9:34pm
the whole race thing get's me a bit pissed sometime too. yeah, kidding is one thing, but there really are some people here that preach the shit! i get enraged when seeing such rubbish. i think it is very sad, that in 2005 people still feel this way!

this is a true, sad very sad story, my grandfather was a huge rasist, when i was about 5 maybe 6, ok it was kindergarden, so what ever year that was, Anyway, when i was a kid i was left at their house after school, and weekends. i used to see my grandfather say god damned niggers on tv, when he was reading it was just like second nature....all i knew about the word nigger was that it had something to do with black people. i rememmber this so clearly, and it's quite shocking really, but i rememmber going to kindergarden and there was this fight and i was sent to the hall(thats where you would go if you were bad in class) so im in the hall, and i see this beautifull black girl, and i was trying to make small talk i guess, anyway...i asked her if she was a nigger, and i got suspended from school. my mother was always very liberal so when she found out she was mortified....and flipped the fuck out. i never understood why she was mad.

my point is, it's something children learn from adults. you are not born with these feelings. sad and i was so innocent then, i had no idea the hatred that had been feed to me. obviously i'm not racist. but fuck that hate!!!!! life is too short! \m/

toggletoggle post by nel at Feb 2,2005 9:42pm
I'm glad we had this talk.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Feb 2,2005 9:48pm
Why hasn't Joe posted in this thread yet?

toggletoggle post by Timma at Feb 2,2005 10:11pm
succubus said:
too many jokes though, people don't know when to stop...and for an outsider to come and see this...gives a bad impression and scares people away

Everyone is throwing in there 2 cents on this topic, so it's now my turn..if thats a problem for you, then read no further.
In case you all haven't noticed, and I'm sure you have, I'm relatively new to RttP. I've been coming to this site for awhile now, but more just to look up shows, pics, and reviews. When I started getting into the boards, I noticed almost immediatly the racism, bigotry, and anti-gay emphasis. Of course, everyone is used to that sort of thing because it exists all around us everyday. I disagree with this whole "supression of free speech" idea because it just seems like a scapegoat to say whatever you want without consequence. Some people just don't give a fuck, which I'm aware of, but it doesn't make it right or just. Maybe no one says anything because they don't want to seem like a pussy or look like a douche amongst their friends. Most of you don't even know who I am, so I could really care less about that. All I'm trying to put forth is that using the "n" word, fag, cunt, or whatever else doesn't really accomplish anything. Post what you want, but keep in mind that not everyone might find your inside joke funny and may actually find it really offensive. I'm not trying to be a hardass, I'm just giving an "outsider" point of view. If this post makes me un-metal or whatever then so be it...but I fully agree with Blue and I'm actually glad he had the balls to start this thread.
p.s quoting me and trying to make me look like an ass isn't going to piss me off so don't even bother.

toggletoggle post by CongoogetalZobotomy  at Feb 2,2005 10:18pm
Dissector said:

hes prolly working.......

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Feb 2,2005 10:21pm
CongoogetalZobotomy said:
Dissector said:

hes prolly working.......

It's a rhetorical question you dumb motherfucker.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Feb 2,2005 11:19pm
im not racist but black/jewish/gay jokes are hilarious. as are all jokes concerning all minorities and women.

im slightly sexist i guess, but who wouldnt want a woman cooking and cleaning and in general knowing her role?

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Feb 2,2005 11:36pm
just go here if you're sensitve http://www.gunmenrock.us

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Feb 2,2005 11:43pm
moran said:
Hooker said:
Religion is a virus.

And he's the cure.

that fucking old ass dodge with the nitrous is so sick.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 3,2005 4:50am
This thread =

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 3,2005 5:30am
RACISM, BIGOTRY, SEXISM=PISS/SHIT FOR BRAIN MENTALITY GROW UP PEOPLE FUCKIN GROW THE FUCK UP OR DIG A FUCKIN GRAVE ASSHOLE!

toggletoggle post by korpse at Feb 3,2005 6:56am

toggletoggle post by psychogirl at Feb 3,2005 6:58am
i noticed most of you always do jokes, so i let you be funny (not important if i thought it's funny...). but there were also serious racist and, more than that, sexist answers.
i stopped trying to change the world. everyone lives his own life. i feel much compassion for people that need to talk (and think!) like that (of course i think jokes are funny, but it's not always a joke you make).

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 3,2005 7:47am
Hey psychogirl, send me an email please.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Feb 3,2005 10:07am
dirteecrayon said:
litacore said:

lol, i suggest malcolm x blvd right in front of the guys who sell incense and books that talk about how white people are the devil!

http://massholes.org/upanddownrecords/audio/70.mp3

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 3,2005 10:13am
haha

"whats a nubian?"

"shut the fuck up!"

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 3,2005 10:26am
blue is just mad that i called him a guinea

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 3,2005 10:28am
no, you called him a guinea pig.
that would piss anyone off

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 3,2005 10:33am
the_reverend said:
no, you called him a guinea pig.
that would piss anyone off

stop trying to marginalize blue's anger over being italian

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Feb 3,2005 10:37am

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 6,2005 3:38am
such perfect answers for who?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 6,2005 4:30am
dyingmuse said:
i asked her if she was a nigger, and i got suspended from school.

Did she say "yes"? Ha ha, jk.

I called this kid James Hunt a "Cunt" because I heard other kids call him that in 4th grade, I got suspended too! I didn't know what the hell that meant at 11 years old.

My Mom laughed, I didn't get in trouble at all, I actually think she bought me a BLACK SABBATH vinyl, cuz she rules.

toggletoggle post by Wraithious  at Feb 6,2005 8:44am
grundlegremlin said:
Hooker said:
Religion is a virus.
more like an STD

Yes. A std that you catch from your parents when you are born that lasts untill puberty, when you can either wake the fuck up and rid your self of it or let it destroy (brainwash) you.

I think the taste of cigaretts is right on with his comments on the subject matter of this thread as well.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Feb 6,2005 11:03pm
Funny, how retardedly PC this whole thing is getting. Someone said something about wanting to see a white kid yell nigger in roxbury. Isn't that racism? Assuming that blacks will react violently to such a thing? Aren't you making a judgement based on heridity and location?

Racism is a real factor. We're ALL racist, some of us just don't realize it. Remember: every group has it's common charachteristics. That's why it's a GROUP. Also, every group has it's EXCEPTIONS! So I guess it's not a matter of who is racist, but instead a matter of who takes the time to actually LOOK for the exceptions and who just judges based on norms.

Political correctness is retarded. I think if humans spent a little less time worrying about who and why we hate, and a little more time finding ways to constructively diffuse hatred's natural reactions we'd have a much more peaceful populous on our hands.

toggletoggle post by JonahBloodbath   at Feb 7,2005 1:44am
I just gained so much respect for Blue after seeing that he made this thread.

The sexism, homophobia and racism on this board is what keeps me from posting on here very often. I just can't deal with it. I read all these posts about how funny rape is and how "yadda yaddda is a fag" and it boils my fucking blood. All these ignorant white kids think they can run their mouths and it doesn't effect anyone.

I'm sure they'd feel differently if they had ever felt the effects of such ignorance. I've never had a problem getting a job, I've never been hassled by the police, I've never felt like the media treats me like a joke and It just so happens that Im a straight white man. Because society in general treats me so well It makes me want even more to extend equal rights and consideration to people that aren't given as much of a break as I am.

As a side note, I just send Joe an email about this topic but I hadn't even seen this thread yet. coincidence..

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Feb 7,2005 2:35am
Boo hoo ... What a bunch of fucking cry babies...

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Feb 7,2005 2:38am
Dan.... That school story is a fucking riot. Hahahahahahahahha!!! Sorry for the un pcness....

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 7,2005 5:11am
one of the good things about this board is that I'm allowed to post the jokes here that i can't post anywhere else. That's also why i seem to make a lot of racist jokes here. I ahve gotten a little out of hand with some of my statements, but, hey, stereotypes exist for a reason.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 7,2005 5:44am
JonahBloodbath said:
The sexism, homophobia and racism on this board is what keeps me from posting on here very often.

Well isn't that just fuckin tragic!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 7,2005 5:56am
JonahBloodbath said:
The sexism, homophobia and racism on this board is what keeps me from posting on here very often. I just can't deal with it. I read all these posts about how funny rape is and how "yadda yaddda is a fag" and it boils my fucking blood. All these ignorant white kids think they can run their mouths and it doesn't effect anyone.

I'm sure they'd feel differently if they had ever felt the effects of such ignorance. I've never had a problem getting a job, I've never been hassled by the police, I've never felt like the media treats me like a joke and It just so happens that Im a straight white man. Because society in general treats me so well It makes me want even more to extend equal rights and consideration to people that aren't given as much of a break as I am.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Feb 7,2005 7:16am
yup.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 7,2005 8:26am
What I find funny is how in movies there will be the white guy who acts 'black' and everyone laughs at how goofy he is, but what nobody else seems to realize is that black people who dress and act the same way in real life are much goofier.

I will never feel guilty for being white.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Feb 7,2005 8:43am
and how the fuck was steve urkel ever allowed to exist? that character was a black person's view of a white guy.

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Feb 7,2005 9:50am
davefromthegrave said:
and how the fuck was steve urkel ever allowed to exist? that character was a black person's view of a white guy.

i think it's one persons view of what a uber nerd/geek would look like --- not necessary what a white person would look like.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 7,2005 10:00am
i didn't read this whole thread, but i agree with the stuff i read from moe and blue. anytime i say anything racist, i do it in the privacy of my own circle of friends and make it clear that i'm joking around. i don't support serious racism. i have too many friends that would be hurt by that. i do enjoy racist jokes alot though.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 7,2005 10:24am
I really like the phrase "white trash". It's the most racist phrase ever coined.
It implies that you have to separate regular whites from trash whites, on the other hand, "black trash", "brown trash" etc etc are totally unnecessary phrases because they're all trash.

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Feb 7,2005 10:25am
i've seen a lot of people defending their usage of racist jokes as just jokes, but not a lot of people apoligizing for being blatently homophobic. its entirely hypoctical to be like "hey man, you can't make fun of him for being black, thats not cool you fag." both are just as ignorant. so what about it? is everyone just joking around with the homosexual comments too?

toggletoggle post by RG at Feb 7,2005 10:33am
Why should people be allowed to be racist on here? what the fuck?

toggletoggle post by timma nli at Feb 7,2005 10:36am
quite honestly Moor, the level of homophobia that exists not only on this board, or in the metal scene, but in society in general is far too high and overwhelming that there's really no point in trying to call someone out on it. I'm not shooting you down, read my comments further up the thread, but the reality is...people hold much more hatred and malcontent for gays than any type of ethnicity. just stating the facts....

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 7,2005 10:37am
I'm sorry
For something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white

I'm a convict
Of a racist crime
I've only served
Nineteen years of my time

Guilty of being white

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 7,2005 10:38am
RG said:
Why should people be allowed to be racist on here? what the fuck?

The same reason people are allowed to be communists. Its a free country.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Feb 7,2005 10:39am
timma nli said:
quite honestly Moor, the level of homophobia that exists not only on this board, or in the metal scene, but in society in general is far too high and overwhelming that there's really no point in trying to call someone out on it. I'm not shooting you down, read my comments further up the thread, but the reality is...people hold much more hatred and malcontent for gays than any type of ethnicity. just stating the facts....

Its pathetic but its true. I dont understand why people care so much who other people fuck. Is it because theyre not getting any?

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 7,2005 10:42am
Obviously every time someone calls someone a "fag", they're making a statement of hatred and intolerance of homosexuality...

(Where's the fucking rolling eyes emoticon on this board?)

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 7,2005 10:42am edited Feb 7,2005 10:42am
How many people who don't get the whole calling someone a fag thing aren't from around here?
It's a wicked New England thing to say. No different from calling someone a dork. It's just a word.
You can fuck men and not be a fag. You can fuck women and be a total homo. Why is that so hard for some people to understand?

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 7,2005 10:47am
Just as a white man can be a nig, and many blacks are not!

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 7,2005 10:47am
Katon/HIRAX being a great example.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 7,2005 11:12am
As a minority, I must say I'm in favor of racial and sexual slurs.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 7,2005 11:27am
__THeMoor__ said:
i've seen a lot of people defending their usage of racist jokes as just jokes, but not a lot of people apoligizing for being blatently homophobic. its entirely hypoctical to be like "hey man, you can't make fun of him for being black, thats not cool you fag." both are just as ignorant. so what about it? is everyone just joking around with the homosexual comments too?

yes. i use gay as an insult. straight people hate being called gay, so it makes for a good insult. i don't have anything against gay people. i don't like when obnoxious gay people get in my face (or obnoxious straight people), but that rarely happens. i've met some pretty cool gay people over the years and i treat them with respect. i treat my racist jokes and my gay jokes equally.

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Feb 10,2005 5:52pm
Josh_Martin said:
How many people who don't get the whole calling someone a fag thing aren't from around here?
It's a wicked New England thing to say. No different from calling someone a dork. It's just a word.
You can fuck men and not be a fag. You can fuck women and be a total homo. Why is that so hard for some people to understand?

because thats not exactly what teh word means. whatever YOU want it to mean doesnt change the power and hatred, and more importantly, the history behind that word. its a hurtful hateful word in any context. if i just started calling people niggers, but wanted it to mean something else, you wouldn't expect people to look to kindly on it?

i know words are only words, and i wish it wasnt an issue, because i do think that it should be the meaning behind everythign that counts. but the fact is you cant always predict how people are going to react and as a human being i feel like you should be responsible and conscious for what you do and say, even if people misinterpret it.

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Feb 10,2005 5:55pm
BestialOnslaught said:
Obviously every time someone calls someone a "fag", they're making a statement of hatred and intolerance of homosexuality...

(Where's the fucking rolling eyes emoticon on this board?)

see above. words have more meaning than just what you may or may not intend, especially around people you dont know. while most of us vaguely know each other (or our personnas), we are still in a public fourum and our words may have effects that we dont intend. obviously its not a political statement every time you say it, but believe me when i say that it does contribute to hatred and intolerence, on an unconscious if not conscious level

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 10,2005 11:10pm
Racist Rapist, coming to a home near you!

Hear all the hits!

Swasticock!
Fist or Be Fisted!
Mustache Men!
Coon Poon!
Bukkakke Bombed!

And many more!!!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 10,2005 11:52pm
Josh_Martin said:

BRILLANT!

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 10,2005 11:55pm
KillerKadoogan said:
Racist Rapist, coming to a home near you!

Hear all the hits!

Swasticock!
Fist or Be Fisted!
Mustache Men!
Coon Poon!
Bukkakke Bombed!

And many more!!!

I'm a fan already.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Feb 11,2005 9:35am
just you wait...

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Feb 11,2005 9:43am
I think Joe Christianni is the cause of all racism bigotry and sexism

toggletoggle post by Soloman   at Feb 11,2005 9:54am
ya'll whiney queers better leave the bitchin to the bitches you bang.

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Feb 11,2005 10:48am
really. please, our common sense of racism and bigotry is what's keeping this scene alive. also, its funny.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][10:41:13am May 07,2024
load time 0.06943 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]