New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Looks like we are getting buried tonight and tomorrow by Scoracrasia on Jan 22,2005 11:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 22,2005 11:23am
http://www.weather.com

Fun. 1 to 2 FT. and up 60 mph winds for southern New England.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 22,2005 11:34am
YEAH AND I AM FUCKING RIPSHIT, I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT MORTICIAN SHOW IN NEW YORK

sometimes I think I'd prefer earthquakes and mudslides to this snow bullshit

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jan 22,2005 12:38pm
cape cod is getting 2 feet of snow, we're gonna sink into the ocean!

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 22,2005 12:50pm
I hope we sink, fuck this place.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 22,2005 12:57pm
im goin out anyway, snow wont stop me, im unleashing the 4wd chariot of destruction

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 22,2005 1:04pm
I hate hearing forecasts for over a foot of snow. All of the local television stations shit themselves over "Blizzard 05" or whatever their graphics department draws up and whatever the forecast is in feet ends up being in inches. "EVERYONE RUN TO HOME DEPOT AND BUY CANDLES! THIS BLIZZARD WILL END CIVILIAZATION AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!!!!" and we end up with a light dusting. I really want a blizzard that comes out of nowhere, dumps a ton of snow on New England, and shuts the region down for a few weeks.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2005 1:07pm
snow sucks. my parents left yesterday to go on a cruise and i am watching the house. i wish i snuck into their luggage. hopefully the snow will be so bad that i have to call in to work on monday.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 22,2005 1:12pm
dreadkill said:
snow sucks. my parents left yesterday to go on a cruise and i am watching the house. i wish i snuck into their luggage. hopefully the snow will be so bad that i have to call in to work on monday.

thats awesome. invite all your friends over before it snows and then use the snow as an excuse for a 3 day ripper.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 22,2005 1:13pm
ya, what josh said, thats what i would do

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2005 1:15pm
my parents told me to have a party, and i was going to have it tonight, but most of my friends started bleeding from the vagina as soon as they heard we were gettign snow.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jan 22,2005 1:21pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
I hate hearing forecasts for over a foot of snow. All of the local television stations shit themselves over "Blizzard 05" or whatever their graphics department draws up and whatever the forecast is in feet ends up being in inches. "EVERYONE RUN TO HOME DEPOT AND BUY CANDLES! THIS BLIZZARD WILL END CIVILIAZATION AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!!!!" and we end up with a light dusting. I really want a blizzard that comes out of nowhere, dumps a ton of snow on New England, and shuts the region down for a few weeks.

hahahaha it is the end of the world when the cape gets a foot of snow! the plowers are fucking idiots! they wait till all the snow has landed AND THEN plow it. unlike NH and Me they have plowers doing it all night, those smart fucks!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 22,2005 1:22pm
im goin out in the snow to play video games and drink beer, ooohya

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jan 22,2005 1:23pm
ya i might do that too, followed by circle jerk

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 22,2005 1:35pm
Hell, I love blizzards. I hope we get buried. fuck it!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2005 1:36pm
I'm SOOOOO PISSED!!!
I've been waiting for sick shit fest II for so long and now this damn snow.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2005 1:38pm

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 22,2005 4:44pm
people are being hella pussies with this shit. ive been driving in this snow for the past 2 1/2 hours and it aint shit. and now im going to drive in it for another hour and a half.

pussies.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 22,2005 4:48pm
And so it begins on the Cape. I ain't a pussy about it, I love this shiot.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 22,2005 4:49pm
im goin out anyway, pussies

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 22,2005 5:07pm
I'm staying in, not because of the blizzard but because I have my 3 kids here. Being a single dad rules, but it sucks on nights like these.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jan 22,2005 5:14pm
Scoracrasia said:
And so it begins on the Cape. I ain't a pussy about it, I love this shiot.

what part do you live on the cape?

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 22,2005 5:16pm edited Jan 22,2005 5:17pm
Centerville
Your where on the Cape man? I forget.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jan 22,2005 5:22pm
ya i live in eastham, this is great! another band from the cape! i'm hoping to start some kind of show in the summer, i'll keep ya in mind

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 22,2005 5:42pm
oh yeah man, we'll be tearing it up soon. I have been friends with Nate for, shit, about 11 years now. So all of us will be playing shows together soon!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jan 22,2005 6:03pm
NE is definately gonna get buried on sunday...
IN PITTSBURGH!!!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jan 22,2005 7:29pm
the_reverend said:

I've been waiting for sick shit fest II for so long

That was summer 2004!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 22,2005 7:56pm
hence him waiting so long..

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 22,2005 8:28pm
i heard mass pike westbound in westboro was shut down for an hour cause of a 10 car accident.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2005 9:05pm
I wish I had a phone # to see what is going on at the show.
who here wanted to go, but couldn't cause of the snow?
*raises hand*
hopefully, there is another equally kick ass show out there soon.
I was really looking forward to seeing our boys, clitorture/mucopus, plus DRC, tiny, the guys in dehumanized, and all the killer bands that would have burp-metal'ed me into bliss

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 22,2005 9:09pm
i wanted to go : (

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 22,2005 9:17pm
hopefully it doesn't lose money

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 22,2005 10:59pm
hah, my muddha and her co workers are in the catskills, i wonder how they're doing.

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Jan 23,2005 4:19am
i have to work today 10am-9pm --- contemplating whether or not i should be a dick and call out of work --- granted my job is a ten minute walk from house but still...

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 23,2005 4:37am
im watchin football... all day fuckers... just need to find a place to go

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 23,2005 8:03am
there is definately alot of snow on the ground. more than i can recall in the past few years.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Jan 23,2005 8:22am
My boss hasn't made the call to close the restaurants yet. I'm sick as fuck, my car is buried COMPLETELY and has a 5 foot high snow drift blocking it in even if I did clean it off, and the snow plow that is clearing out the development I live in is currently stuck in a snowbank besides my car. He's been there for about half an hour now. I don't know where my boss lives that he hasn't noticed we shouldn't open, but I don't think I'm going to be getting there at 9:00 like I'm supposed to.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 23,2005 8:50am
haha, we are getting leveled!! I love this shit. I just woke up. I can't see my car.

toggletoggle post by nate   at Jan 23,2005 8:54am
wow, I just got up now and I cannot leave my house. All my doors swing outside and we have drifts 5 ft or higher against eash door. I think at some point here I'll have to climb out a window so I can make an area for my poor dog to take a shit. Forget the fact the snow is an inconvenience it is still awesome as hell and I love every minute of it. If I don't go to work tomorrow I have this nice side job I can do. For 4 hours work on this side job I will make 4 times what I'd make in 8 hours at my full time job. So fuck work I'll stay at home, have fun in the snow and make mo' money! bahaha! How's everyone else doing with this shit?

Accumulation totals???

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 23,2005 9:04am
we are hammered Nate. same amount as you as I only live 9 miles from your house. I am stuck and snowed in with the 3 boys. We have 5ft drifts blocking our doors too. I love it though, this shit is brutal. I hope it gets worse out.

toggletoggle post by nate   at Jan 23,2005 9:09am
hey Byron, I got your messages. I'll buzz ya a little later. I was doing some of that side job I was just menitoning so I wasn't able to call back. I am working part-time for Kennedy Galleries/Studio and the pay is so good I don't want to stop working so I've been doing that all weekend so far. I brought 50+ of his paintings into my owrk yesterday and scanned em all in about 2 1/2 hours. Now I have to edit and color correct them for his site so he can add all the paintings to his inventory. Thje job is only going to get bigger too, I have more paintings to scan and shit and than I am adding them all to their website and shit. Finally a small break in life ya know? ANyway, I'll buzz you later on man.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 23,2005 9:14am
Good deal Nate. I will talk to you soon. Sounds like a killer job!

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Jan 23,2005 9:14am
I got nasty snow drift at the end of my drive way, thats gonna suck to shovel

toggletoggle post by mary  at Jan 23,2005 9:25am
So far we've gotten 2 feet or more here in Weymouth. \m/

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 23,2005 10:16am
some cars are buried under the snow in portsmouth..i can see my car and the rev's car fine out the window

but damnnnn ther eis snow everywhere!

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Jan 23,2005 10:26am
I hate snow... you can't skate in snow, but I guess I will allow it to continue. All I can think about is the legions of children who are happier than pigs in shit right now. Remember that feeling? I need a sled and some hot cocoa.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 23,2005 2:48pm
just about waist deep up here. I'm heading out to shovel in a bit.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Eternal Fornic Nun
[default homepage] [print][4:59:58am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03701 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]