New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Saturday December 4 in Bellingham, MA - Clitorture, Mucopus, RK, TTOS, Anoxia, ATNFAC by blue on Dec 3,2004 10:22am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by blue  at Dec 3,2004 10:22am edited Dec 4,2004 4:28pm
Saturday December 4
@ The Patriots Club
15 North Main St - Bellingham, MA
8 PM $8 21+

Clitorture (NY)
Mucopus (NY)
Raising Kubrick
The Taste of Silver
Anoxia
A Terrible Night For A Curse

good god, youd best be going.

toggletoggle post by HANDINJURY at Dec 3,2004 12:12pm
what is the band lineup order of this show anyway?

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Dec 3,2004 12:33pm
i'm pumped

toggletoggle post by HANDINJURY at Dec 4,2004 8:35am
bump

toggletoggle post by toc at Dec 4,2004 10:17am
hey blue, make this a "show" thing...you know, like click that box so it has a show icon ;)

also, this is what i propose for an order...feel free to veto it:

first to last:
1 ATNFaC
2 TOS
3 MUCOPUS
4 RAISING KUBRICK
5 ANOXIA
6 CLITORTURE

toggletoggle post by HANDINJURY at Dec 4,2004 10:26am
toc said:
hey blue, make this a "show" thing...you know, like click that box so it has a show icon ;)

also, this is what i propose for an order...feel free to veto it:

first to last:
1 ATNFaC
2 TOS
3 MUCOPUS
4 RAISING KUBRICK
5 ANOXIA
6 CLITORTURE

I emailed the dude from terrible night,i asked him what the order was, i told him i was given this:
1 TOS
2 ATNFaC
3 RAISING KUBRICK
4 ANOXIA
5 MUCOPUS
6 CLITORTURE
He said thats sounds good to him, but i guess who ever set up the show will call it tonight. whatevea goes. I just dont want to get there and argue with the bands about set times. and all that jazz. Im sure it will be all worked out.
What happened to the battle set thing? is it still happening? it sounds intresting.

toggletoggle post by toc at Dec 4,2004 11:17am
CT & Mucopus are sharing equipment so they found that to be hard to configure. I thought it would be pretty rad too. C'est la vie I suppose.

My only complaint about that order is that last night no one stuck around for Mucopus because it was so late, and I'd hate to see that happen tonight too. I think we could all be a little humble and maybe let them play in the middle somewhere?

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Dec 4,2004 11:47am
sux..cant go to this...played last nite and havent gone to sleep yet and im workin 14 hrs right now...kill me...sorry! playin tommorow too!!

toggletoggle post by chrisssss at Dec 4,2004 12:11pm
I'd soooo be there if it wasn't 21+

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 4,2004 12:32pm
i would go but i can't drive and aaron is going to a lowell show

anyone near portsmouth wanna give me a ride...?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 4,2004 12:41pm
succubus said:
i would go but i can't drive and aaron is going to a lowell show

anyone near portsmouth wanna give me a ride...?

I'd go and take you with me, but I have a gay work x-mas party tonight in elliot at the muddy river.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 4,2004 12:42pm
i'd drive you but it's a little outtta the way, sorry.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 4,2004 12:46pm
wow this place is prettty easy to find, hope some heads show up.

toggletoggle post by toc at Dec 4,2004 4:04pm
dsadsa

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 4,2004 4:08pm
il be there for a lil while, maybe till 10 or 11, see you guys there

toggletoggle post by blue  at Dec 4,2004 4:30pm
ill be there. der.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 4,2004 5:46pm
I am going.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Dec 5,2004 3:00am
Good show, good times.
My thanks, to the TOS guy(which i didnt get to meet) for getting us on this show. It seemed that the crowd kinda liked anoxia tonight.(amazing)
All the bands sounded great, i got a kick out of Terrible nights "intermission" that was cool shit.
No battle set thou, i wanted to see that shit. The club is a really cool place, i know Jay will do his best to book shows there. And as allways,its good to hang with the teratism guys.

toggletoggle post by TerribleNightStevey at Dec 5,2004 9:05am
This show was awesome! I liked every band! Anoxia ruled, Mucopus ruled, Clitorture ruled, Kubrick ruled as usual. I could have done without that shitty night for a curse band though. They sucked. This is a great place for shows. Good sound, nice stage, and cheap beer!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 5,2004 1:52pm
Yeah, more shows there would be good.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 5,2004 4:12pm
yes, this is a cool place. it was funny cause i know the soundguy who books there. i havn't seen him in a year but he's pretty eager to get shit rolling. all the bands were sick. i can't get over how much i like moe in kubrick.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Dec 5,2004 4:28pm
this show ruled so much. every band played such good sets. the new ttos song was awesome. i havent seen anoxia since the malignancy show last january, and they were great. mucopus was about ten times better than the night before. there needs to be more tech death like that in the northeast. clitorture ruled equally. those two bands prove that new york rules more than anyone could possibly know. atnfac played the best set ive ever heard from them. i was beyond blown away. i thought we played a good set as well. all in all, it was one of the best shows ive been to in a while.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Dec 6,2004 10:32am
hey handinjury -- oh fuck hahahah I thought I met you. I'm sorry. What do you play in Anoxia? I talked to your drummer, that was it. Then my girlfriend showed up really late cause she got lost and we watched your set. I play guitar in TTOS.

yeah the 4th was great. Blue forgot to mention that RK was INSANE!! Moe is a great addition to the band. His fire is unmatched when it comes to pumping the breakdowns!

toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Dec 6,2004 11:20am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
Moe is a great addition to the band. His fire is unmatched when it comes to pumping the breakdowns!

i agree. he definately seems to get into it more than the previous drummer (although i only saw them one time w/ him). hits a lot harder. moe's good shit. and he smacked our drummer in the balls while moshing..... in response dusty "shook it off." lol.

toggletoggle post by HANDINJURY at Dec 6,2004 12:17pm
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
hey handinjury -- oh fuck hahahah I thought I met you. I'm sorry. What do you play in Anoxia? I talked to your drummer, that was it.

Im the guitar player guy.

toggletoggle post by mOe at Dec 6,2004 12:21pm
Aww shucks, you guys are swell

toggletoggle post by HANDINJURY at Dec 6,2004 12:23pm
mOe said:
Aww shucks, you guys are swell

Yeah dude, my drummer comes up to me, "dude come check out this R.K. guy out, hes slammin".

toggletoggle post by El Justin at Dec 6,2004 12:29pm
i had a lot of fun at this show

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Eviscerated Abhorrent Apocalypse
[default homepage] [print][11:47:25am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01630 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]