New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> attn Christraper I'm bored by armageddonday on Aug 21,2004 2:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Aug 21,2004 2:49pm
Dude are you guys doing anything tonight? Ben's going at a show in Boston with the distro, I can't go cause I couldn't get anyone to work at the store...and he's leaving at 4pm....I want to do something tonight...is Mike working? Give me a buzz or stop by the store.

toggletoggle post by christraper at Aug 23,2004 9:58am
Sorry anne i was in New Jersey. Youve got my e-mail address and all my phone numbers y'know.....

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Aug 23,2004 11:39am
no I don't...I ended up at home with Matt and Chris watching the Destruction DVD and getting high, passed out of the couch. Did you go see Cecile or what? Give me your freaking phone number...

toggletoggle post by christraper at Aug 23,2004 11:47am
Yea i was coked up all weekend working on our website with Cecile. I wouldve been much happier getting stoned at the black metal house watching the destruction dvd. My head hurts so bad! I dont even wanna look at coke again for at least a year........month.......week.........we'll see. And I gave you my number a million billion guzzillion times! Well not that many but i did.......check your e-mail Ill send it to you.

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Aug 23,2004 12:09pm
I can't take coke unless it's from Holland, I'm allergic to the fucking thing they cut it with. Like sick for a week no matter what, nose completely stuffed yet still leaking all the time, and a lot of sneazing. So drinking is the choice for me.

toggletoggle post by christraper at Aug 23,2004 12:17pm
Indeed. I didnt get sick but i was pissed off all weekend because i was incredibly fucking high already but there was so much more coke to do. I got to that point where i was too wired to communicate so id just sit there all paranoid grinding my teeth and shit. I havent slept in three days. No more coke for Christraper.

toggletoggle post by christraper at Aug 23,2004 12:17pm edited Aug 23,2004 12:18pm
Pot and mushrooms are way better! I guess that makes me a treehuggin hippy.....

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][12:36:55am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.02289 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]