New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Attn: Todd(bombshelter) by the_taste_of_cigarettes on Aug 16,2004 6:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Aug 16,2004 6:04pm
hey can you tell me more about your venue? Do you just book there, or own it? What's the age thing like? How do you do shows there? Can other people set them up, or do you do them all yourself?

When could we set up one with TYAG and The Taste Of Silver if so? Should we send demos?

love, N

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Aug 16,2004 6:23pm
I am just the door guy,however i also assist Serge(owner) in putting shows together.ages vary by night,thursdays 21+,fri&sat 18+,sundays (day shows) all ages..I can ste somehting up or you can come to the club and set something up with either myself or serge...TYAG has played there before ,they are awesome ..go to www.bombshelternh.com for more info on the club,Address,Phone number etc,we do no booking through E-mails though... PEACE-Todd

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Aug 16,2004 6:25pm
Todd said:
I am just the door guy,however i also assist Serge(owner) in putting shows together.ages vary by night,thursdays 21+,fri&sat 18+,sundays (day shows) all ages..I can ste somehting up or you can come to the club and set something up with either myself or serge...TYAG has played there before ,they are awesome ..go to www.bombshelternh.com for more info on the club,Address,Phone number etc,we do no booking through E-mails though... PEACE-Todd

HAHA gotta love spelling errors,not logged in so i can't correct them ,fuck!!

toggletoggle post by the taste of cigarettes (dude) at Aug 16,2004 7:07pm
sounds great, thanks for getting back so fast

do you guys do booking via phone? I don't mind coming up there, but live in MA so I'd be driving up solely to talk...But if it's what I gotta do, it's what I gotta do.

toggletoggle post by the taste of silver (not at home) at Aug 16,2004 7:25pm
also we're not a press kit band, we're like a demo band. Does that make a difference?

if you want to be in charge of setting this up, that would actually be cool, cause I'm setting up so much lately that that would save me some work. Something in October, with TYAG, us, and a few other bands we can put to get a nice draw and a good mix. email me thetasteofsilver@yahoo.com.

I have some good ideas for this - for a saturday night or sunday matinee. or a friday night.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Aug 16,2004 7:28pm
the taste of cigarettes said:
sounds great, thanks for getting back so fast

do you guys do booking via phone? I don't mind coming up there, but live in MA so I'd be driving up solely to talk...But if it's what I gotta do, it's what I gotta do.

*** No one is ever in the office to answer the phone ,its sorta trial and error,if someone is in the office we will answer it,but not likely ,just send a promo pack to the club address or if your ever up this way on the weekends stop in

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 16,2004 9:59pm
i gave serge a demo of my band a long time ago, when i used to hang out at the bombshelter alot. i should give him a call and get a show set up.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Aug 17,2004 3:13am
hey dk -

if you do, wanna do it in October? your band, TOS, TYAG, + 1 more? Maybe it will end in pure horror? Or one more badn with all that for a good draw?

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Aug 17,2004 2:09pm
heytodd-

we are gonna mail that stuff up this weekend with the IWEIPH press kit...

is there any way to get started on stuff before then? Should I Email you? Or should I just be a patient boy?

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Aug 17,2004 4:37pm
bump

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Aug 18,2004 5:38am
Be Patient my boy or e-mail me ,one or the other

canniballust666@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Aug 18,2004 5:40am
dreadkill said:
i gave serge a demo of my band a long time ago, when i used to hang out at the bombshelter alot. i should give him a call and get a show set up.

What is the name of your band? i can look through the pile of demo's he has in the office and see if i can locate it, i listen to alot of them and tell him who to book alot of times

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 18,2004 9:58am
dreaded silence

toggletoggle post by TYAG at Aug 18,2004 11:08am
ahah

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][5:27:46am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.06101 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]