New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> selling crappy equiptment by niccolai on Aug 15,2004 5:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 15,2004 5:12pm
I have a 120 watt bass combo (1x15), digitech bp200 bass effect processor, digitech rp200 guitar processor, all of wich I'm looking for 100 OBO for...

Theres also a vintage fender standard strat one piece maple neck, brown sunburst that I picked up at a yard sale. it retails for 400. I'm looking for 150 obo with the case and accessories.

I need money for a diezel head, so let me know if your interested in any of this crap. I don't feel like shipping any of it, so you need to be around the boston area. I live in whitman so don't bother contacting me if you can't arrange something.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 15,2004 5:24pm
youre saving for a diezel head? good luck.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 15,2004 5:27pm
I need about 500$ more. the herbert will be mine.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Aug 15,2004 5:31pm
what is the bass amp?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 15,2004 5:34pm edited Aug 15,2004 5:35pm
its a rouge. 120 (240 opt) watt combo with a 15 inch woofer and I think a 2 inch horn. goes for 200-250$

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Aug 15,2004 5:49pm
i'm intrested in the the bass amp, and maybe the the bass pedal. It depends if i can get it to sound like my bass set up now except without the annoying feedback.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Aug 15,2004 5:50pm
where do you live?

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Aug 15,2004 5:53pm
Whitman dude, read the whole thing.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Aug 15,2004 5:56pm
yeah i should have done that before i asked a question.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 15,2004 6:10pm
the bass pedal has a compressor that is really great for getting rid of feedback, the amp is loud, there isn't really any feedback but at really high volumes the metal grille rattles. I've played about three shows with them and they did the job, but the amp isn't loud enough for anything bigger than like a vfw or smaller club venue. the reason I'm getting rid of them is just got a hartke stack with onboard compressor so I don't really have any need for those. the pedal is priceless when it comes to recording and the amp is good for the price, but its no swr. I'm linking to the equptment on musicians friend. there are sound bites of the pedals. the pedals and amp are in new/mint condition. the fender is in good/great condition.. it's old so theres obviusly some scratching but nothing that effects sound or playability.

bp200: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/search/detail/base_id/54987/src=3WBZ4DS

rp200: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=04...bass/search/detail/base_pid/150183/

Fender: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=04...bass/search/detail/base_pid/510000/

I can't find the bass amp, but here are the specs
"-band EQ section (low, low-mid, high-mid, and high) plus contour knobs (low pass/high pass) make tone tweaking a breeze. EQs are ±15dB with zero at center. Also features a line out, CD/tape in for practice, headphone out, and an XLR direct out (pre EQ) with ground lift. "

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 15,2004 8:22pm
I'm also adding a 25 watt peavy practice amp to the roster for 50 bucks.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 16,2004 1:32pm
bump

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Aug 18,2004 4:15pm
I got rid of the bp200 and fender.
as of right now, I'm only looking for 50$ for the pedal and amp, someone buy them, you cant find them cheaper in a pawn shop

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Enlighten Lugubrious Nosferatu
[default homepage] [print][7:39:09pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01165 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]