New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Scaphism - Unutterable Horrors (2018) by Scaphism on Jan 29,2018 7:52am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Scaphism at Jan 29,2018 7:52am

toggletoggle post by Pineapples at Jan 29,2018 9:25am
Sounds like Pantera having sex with Lamb of God, while Cannibal Corpse beats off in the corner

toggletoggle post by ODDTOPSEA SEX SEX SEX at Jan 29,2018 8:04pm
Pineapples said[orig][quote]
Sounds like Pantera having sex with Lamb of God, while Cannibal Corpse beats off in mouths of every member of incantation while they regurgitate the seamen into the anus' of still well angel

toggletoggle post by RTTP Department of False Statements at Jan 31,2018 2:26pm
3.Tony you all started Scaphism in 2007 what gave you all the idea to start this band?

Scaphism actually began as Evan's solo project in 2007. I didn't join until 2009 and Alex joined shortly before that. We had a few roster changes for bass and Erik joined in 2015, filling out the sound we had been searching for. I think that the band was initially created out of necessity. Evan's brain is a relentless riff factory and it was going to create them regardless of whether or not he had an outlet so in order to keep him from actually transforming into a guitar, he had to channel the madness somewhere. For me, I have an overwhelming urge to scream at the top of my lungs about dumb shit, and Evan was like "hey I write riffs that just happen to need someone to scream about dumb shit over. want to join?".

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Blessed Corpulent Erection
[default homepage] [print][4:38:36am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.04872 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]