New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fatass corpse sets crematorium on fire by bloated on Apr 28,2017 9:51am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by bloated at Apr 28,2017 9:51am
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735904

A crematorium in Ohio caught fire while burning the remains of an "overly obese" body, according to the owner.

Don Catchen said the corpse caused flames to engulf one of his units in the city of Cincinnati.
The fat in the body burned at a higher temperature, prompting the blaze, said the city fire chief.

The blog Confessions of a Funeral Director describes a blaze resulting from the cremation of a morbidly obese person as a "grease fire".

No other parts of the building were damaged, Mr Catchen said.

The fire was contained to the garage where the crematory unit is located, he told BBC News.
The fire began at 21:40 (01:40 GMT) on Wednesday and took about two hours to put out, Mr Catchen told local news outlet WCPO.

toggletoggle post by RTTP Department of Reasonable Conclusions at Apr 28,2017 10:05am
Being that this is Ohio... I'm sure meth was involved somehow as well.

toggletoggle post by O thats nice kewl at Apr 28,2017 9:44pm
I'm sure meth was involved and so was a large single wide trailer, probably also aids.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Old Erotic Dirge
[default homepage] [print][10:12:05am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01062 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]