Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Teh Olympics by pig bloog on Aug 10,2016 2:57pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by pig bloog at Aug 10,2016 2:57pm
does anyone actually watch this shit? it is like nfl for swpl faggots.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 10,2016 3:19pm
i went to buy some booze this afternoon for later this evening and inside the store there were like 4 flat screens playing the olympics. in the short time i viewed while traversing the aisle between the beer coolers and the register, i witnessed about 6 dudes wearing nothing but speedos standing around and patting each other and the back beside a pool.

not interested whatsoever.

that being said, i'd like to watch skateboarding in the summer olympics 2020 for the inevitability of hilarious and serious injuries.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by pig bloog at Aug 10,2016 3:24pm
did he died?

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 10,2016 3:26pm
pasted from wiki-

Brown's injuries were a fractured wrist, fractured vertebrae, bruised liver, bruised lung, ruptured spleen and concussion.[6] After several minutes of unconsciousness, Brown walked off the ramp surface with the assistance of former skateboarding inspiration Ellis.[7]

Following the accident, Brown appeared on the television programs Larry King Live,[8] The Today Show, and MTV. Following his recovery, Brown then won the gold medal in the Big Air event two years later at X Games L.A. and then defended his title in 2010.[2]

In a 2013 news article, Brown admitted that "I thought I was good right away, but it took me a couple of years to mentally get back to where I wanted to be." Way explained in the same article, "Jake's fall was catastrophic. Those types of things put what we do into perspective. It's what we fear most. That's the reality of the risk."[6]

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][2:03:58pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.00811 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]