New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dan Hammer, I challenge you to a fight!! by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF POSER EXTERMINATION on Mar 28,2014 9:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF POSER EXTERMINATION at Mar 28,2014 9:32pm
You hit like a vegetarian!

toggletoggle post by Cristina- a member of the perfect Arian race at Mar 30,2014 12:44am
uhh okay- maybe we'll listen to you one day when you start speaking English and not ebonics you nigger.

toggletoggle post by KOBE_SBM at Mar 30,2014 1:03am
LOL! What a petulant little brat…you sure put your foot in your mouth with that one!

First of all, I am a scientist. A computer systems engineer with 20 years of experience, a Masters degree in Computer Science, Im a military veteran as well, and I am probably old enough to be your father. I also grew up around an extensive library of science fiction classics, and have build up a respectable one since about 1966 when I saw my first Star Trek episode. But you, like most other SGU airheads, simply wear your “experience” like a pair of pants, to be taken off when you go to bed. I am LIVING science in my daily life, and mindless vapid drama to me is immature and fit only for soap operas and dime store romance novels bought by overweight single women. Just have a seat, son.

Having said that, I see that the SGU “new fan” profile is that of people who dont know enough about science to know when the laws of physics and logic are being broken. You are obviously not a thinking person, which is why it is perfectly sensible to you that top secret technology (the communications stones) are being used by civilians to go back to earth (time dilation anyone?) to go to clubs, get drunk in somebody’s body, have lesbian sex, and to catch a cheating wife. Just LOL. And the complete lack of realism when it comes to the decorum of the military personnel is appalling. Perhaps its related to the fact that the SGU production team no longer consults the military (or scientists, evidently) when writing the utter nonsense at the heart of this show. The characters must be likable or engaging in order to create tension in TV science fiction. There is no such female as a “Chloe” in my world. A whiney useless slut. Scott and Telford are laughable as “military” personnel. And Rush is far too unstable psychologically to have passed the “rigorous Stargate program” background checks established early on in the SG canon. Greer is a convincing Jarhead, and Eli is acceptable as the hapless computer geek selected by a computer. There are too many derivative elements, and technological flaws with this show to make it interesting. And NO…its not science fiction, sorry.

For the clear thinkers here, this new Stargate show is trying to combine the dark/gritty/shaky cam that was BSG and graft it onto Stargate, while trying to hold it together with drama duct tape which is clearly too weak to do the job. Ratings are steadily dropping. FACT. The vast majority of the Stargate fanbase has rejected this show with noses pinched.

And something else…

I know EXACTLY what science fiction is. I was reading it long before you were born, and have been following it longer than you have been on this planet. Never assume anything. And please stick to topic instead of ATTEMPTING to condescend to those who can clearly see that SGU is

toggletoggle post by dan hammer at Mar 30,2014 1:23am
I don't know what any of this is, butt I like it.

toggletoggle post by Hotchik at Mar 30,2014 1:30am
I was expecting my B/F so I answered the door top less, in my garter belt, stockings, heels, and a smile. It was the UPS driver. We were both rather embarrassed, but we made the best of it. I invited him in, and offered him some "Refreshments". When my B/F arrived, he found me on my knees in the middle of my bed, with the UPS driver, making his delivery. I thought he would be furious, but it just got him very horny, and he joined us. That was my first DP. and it was amazing.

toggletoggle post by Proud 2B Blonde at Mar 30,2014 9:45am
It's a Catholic school but most kids here have sex, just like any public school. ALL my friends have sex, and so do most of the guys who have girlfriends. Like seriously WTF, he is popular n sh!t.

toggletoggle post by Blond Adult Girl at Mar 30,2014 10:38pm
A mommy and a daddy is always better then a mommy and a mommy or a daddy and a daddy, but a daddy and a daddy or a mommy and a mommy is better then nothing.

Gays should be allowed to adopt children.

toggletoggle post by AKOBADAGETH at Mar 30,2014 10:50pm
dan%20hammer said[orig][quote]
I don't know what any of this is, butt I like it.
YOUR STILL PARANOID ABOUT THIS SUBJECT.

SO YOUR BITCH LEFT YOU FOR A NIGGER ,GET OVER IT, NIGGER LOVING BITCHES ARE ONLY A SMALL MINORITY.

NOW CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][5:15:22am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01552 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]