New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Feliz Cumpleanos Papi by Bebe Volpi on Feb 23,2014 10:24am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Bebe Volpi at Feb 23,2014 10:24am
feliz cumpleaños, padre. Me acordé de su cumpleaños, que es algo más que se puede decir de usted. Yo sería feliz con un simple apretón de manos como un regalo en este momento porque sé que eres un perdedor que no podía permitirse el lujo de comprarme una bicicleta si siquiera hizo el esfuerzo de ser parte de mi vida.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 23,2014 11:20am
Aye papi

toggletoggle post by mole volpi at Feb 23,2014 1:57pm
Aww thank you cup cake, i appreciate your kind words, how ever, speak English, rttp is white boy land its not very kind to brown people

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF MICHAEL VOLPI IS MEXICAN AND ... think before typing ... at Feb 23,2014 2:17pm
PLEASE NOTE THAT MICHAEL VOLPI IS A MEXICAN AND IS THUS INCAPABLE OF HARBORING RACIST SENTIMENT. IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT MEXICANS CANNOT BE RACIST.

toggletoggle post by mole volpi at Feb 23,2014 2:24pm
Heil hitler

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF EL MEXICANOS at Feb 23,2014 3:12pm
Fact: I can kick anyone of your white asses, ATTN: ARIL you want to fucking fight me??? Lets fucking do this, let RTTP witness you get your ass kicked by a Mexican that was born in the US, but reduced to a race because of your stupidity.

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Feb 23,2014 3:22pm
Lmfao really starting trouble on my behalf I'm touched, but don't touch me bro you might transfer your stupidity to me

toggletoggle post by For real tho at Feb 23,2014 4:20pm
Pay your child support you piece of shit

toggletoggle post by Pancho Nilla at Feb 23,2014 4:55pm
RTTP%20DEPARTMENT%20OF%20EL%20MEXICANOS said[orig][quote]
a Mexican that was born in the US, but reduced to a race because of MY CONSTANT MAKING IT A THING WHEN NO ONE WOULD KNOW OR CARE OTHERWISE. Because getting through life on your own merit is hard.

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Feb 24,2014 1:28am
Aww you guys are so sweet. Does it feel nice sucking my dick at night? Please stop texting me and asking me for dick pics it was only that one time and i was drunk. Please hop off mah dick boy and go masturbate with the tears of rejection you use for lubricant

toggletoggle post by shutup_fagget_ at Feb 24,2014 11:37am
mike%20volpi said[orig][quote]
Aww you guys are so sweet. Does it feel nice sucking my dick at night? Please stop texting me and asking me for dick pics it was only that one time and i was drunk. Please hop off mah dick boy and go masturbate with the tears of rejection you use for lubricant

shutup_fagget

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][8:40:58pm May 04,2024
load time 0.01763 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]