New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Top 50 best bands ever by Alaskan Malamute Battle Vest Builder on Jan 23,2014 11:25am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Alaskan Malamute Battle Vest Builder at Jan 23,2014 11:25am

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jan 23,2014 11:36am
Seeing Blacklace, Slauter Xstroyes, Sad Iron, and Exorcist in the Top 10 makes me not take this list seriously.

toggletoggle post by RTTP Department of Husky Boys Battle Jacket at Jan 23,2014 11:46am
Guys I gotta go, my mom went to work, and I am going to look for some of these bands patches on ebay.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jan 23,2014 11:50am
^ This troll, while clearly a parody, is a very accurate representation of a lot of teenage pizza thrashers who care more about collecting patches than actual music.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2014 12:18pm
PREPARE FOR BATTLE JACKETS

toggletoggle post by RTTP Department of Husky Boys Battle Jacket at Jan 23,2014 1:18pm
PREPARE FOR THE NORTHERN ELITE REUNION

toggletoggle post by Josh Martin NLI at Jan 27,2014 8:07pm
wow, i got about halfway through it. I.N.C from the "richboy home of Bridgeport CT"??? hahahaha thats like the "rich town of Lawrence, MA

But what really made me realize that this dude was a total poseur was two things. One, in the Trapeze section he didnt know Dave Holland (the child molestor from Judas Priest) was in the band. Two..He bashed Lucifers
Friend. Great fucking band

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][11:35:44pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02799 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]