New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Black metal rules the fucking universe by nalhasautism1 on Jan 12,2014 6:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by nalhasautism1 at Jan 12,2014 6:10pm
And thats that :-P. ANd I need to have money comnig in and having a good time to earn fucking money for black metal and all of that cool shit. And I do have songs writing down for me to fucking write and sing fucking evil shit of black death. Of my own black metal one man project called N.A.L. I should be so happy to do that kind of music. Back in 2003. I would had done it but it was fucking lexington ace hardware that was kicking my ass and all of that fucking shit. Well well well I need to be back on when I am not fucking busy and all of that kind of fucking awesome awful god dawn shit :-:P. I need to be to busy to go to church. And have gigs 7 days aweek to work extremely hard hard hard hard that is. Well take care and the devil's with you all. FOr fuck's sake. Fucker fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck sake and shit like fucking that fuckthylamye. Meaning fucking bible shit talk fuck face :-O . Yeah fucker fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF WHO IS THIS FUCKWAD? at Jan 12,2014 7:12pm
WHO IS THIS FUCKWAD?

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF FUCK OFF NOOB at Jan 12,2014 7:29pm
RTTP%20DEPARTMENT%20OF%20WHO%20IS%20THIS%20FUCKWAD? said[orig][quote]
WHO IS THIS FUCKWAD?
If you don't know who this is you should fuck off new Jack Rttp fagget.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 12,2014 11:44pm
If this is really him....oh, how I miss him.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 13,2014 9:39am
Tell me about it.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Minced Pretentious Kreig
[default homepage] [print][4:10:04pm May 02,2024
load time 0.03686 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]