New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fresh Prince's Uncle Phil dies by largefreakatzero on Jan 1,2014 6:47pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 1,2014 6:47pm

toggletoggle post by DYA DEPARTMENT OF DYA at Jan 2,2014 7:49am
http://
RIP Carl Winslow

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 2,2014 8:02am
I reposteded. Whoops. Too much scotch.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 2,2014 9:57am
DYA%20DEPARTMENT%20OF%20DYA said[orig][quote]
http://
RIP Carl Winslow

strangely enough James Avery played a character named Winslow in a Beauty and the Beast adaptation.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Jan 2,2014 11:20am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Too much scotch.

Have you tried the Trader Joe's 23 year old Speyside?

Not as good as you'd hope a 23 year old Scotch would be. But wayyyyy better than you'd expect from a 40 dollar bottle.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 2,2014 11:55am
I have not but noted. I have recently rekindled my affair with scotch, as my vodka kept having this weird evaporation problem.

I just bought a handle of Famous Grouse as it was on sale for like $30 a handle at NH State Liquor Store. I'm sure the Speyside is a step up, I'll have to give it a try.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Jan 2,2014 12:12pm
I do vodka when I want mixed drinks. Smirnoff's whipped cream, Cinna-Sugar Twist, and Marshmallow Fluff go great in iced coffee. I know it sounds like a faggy/girl drink. But it's great when ya wanna get tanked and stay awake later.

I've actually never tried the Grouse. I hear good things though.

But yeah, find a Trader Joe's that sells hard liquor. That's a nice bottle.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 2,2014 4:25pm
Try Ketel One on the rocks with fresh lime. After the initial mild seizure, they go down smooth...a little too smooth. I'll go back to vodka after awhile, but a couple too many visits to blackout city -- I gotta try to stay married.

I think you'll like the grouse, smooth, nice peat flavor. Splash of club soda in there is nice if you struggle with sipping, as I do.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Jan 6,2014 3:19pm
I typically have no issue sipping a quality whiskey. It depends on alcohol content and the amount of peat/smoke used.

I find that any bourbon or rye that's over 100 proof, any scotch over 110 proof, and any whiskey that's heavily peated or too smoky needs a splash of mineral water. Never tried it with club soda, but next time i get a bottle that's too strong, I'll get on that.

I'll give the Ketel One a shot. Might be an interesting change from straight whiskey.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 6,2014 3:50pm
ITT: Dead guy and drunks.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Jan 6,2014 4:25pm
Haha!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][1:41:47pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02863 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]